Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Whoot Yeah This Is For Our Soldiers!

Comments

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Nice Pile of Stogies for the Troops, did anyone ever see a Picture of the Massive amount of Cigars that Joey collected to send to the troops? just wandering.......
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    Oz, stop trying to make me look bad cuz all ur doing is making urself look bad.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Did that go out Joey? Last I heard it hadnt???

Yeah it went out. I got 2 giant boxes out, 1 went Army, 1 went Marines. I only have a few bags left to send out which my contact is in the field for another 4 days so ill ship last of it out then.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Nice Pile of Stogies for the Troops, did anyone ever see a Picture of the Massive amount of Cigars that Joey collected to send to the troops? just wandering.......
    Yes Oz, I did. Better yet, I saw it all in person. Are you going to call me a liar now, too? I really don't understand your issue, despite the number of times you try to throw out 'evidence', allegations, and slurs. I understand you've had a lot going on with you lately, and I'm sorry to hear about all of that.. but there's still no real excuse for you constantly bombard the forum and every other thread you post in with some form of bash on Joey.
    Hays:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Yes Oz, I did. Better yet, I saw it all in person. Are you going to call me a liar now, too? I really don't understand your issue, despite the number of times you try to throw out 'evidence', allegations, and slurs. I understand you've had a lot going on with you lately, and I'm sorry to hear about all of that.. but there's still no real excuse for you constantly bombard the forum and every other thread you post in with some form of bash on Joey.

Hmmmm if im looking bad I think others may disagree ....its ok has nothing to do with what I have had going on and I am far from the only guy having questions ...............a picture is worth a million truths and Hays I don't have a beef with you........I've learned many years ago only pick the battles you know you can win or that your right in. If you say you saw them and saw them get mailed then im all for that and others would be ok as well, I would rethink some of the other stuff if I were you. I can read quite well and I as well as others have seen and read the contradictory in many of previous post by your buddy. I stand on those truths. Have a great evening.
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Oz, stop trying to make me look bad cuz all ur doing is making urself look bad.

I would rethink that one son.
    Oz, If i was ur son, id kill myself u old fool. Tell you what Oz, ill give u those two Diesel unlimiteds i told u a while back i would, ill leave them in the middle lane of Highway 50 ....fetch!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Oz, If i was ur son, id kill myself u old fool. Tell you what Oz, ill give u those two Diesel unlimiteds i told u a while back i would, ill leave .them in the middle lane of Highway 50 ....fetch!
    Did you just call oz an OLD FOOL? Dem sounds like fightin words.
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Oz, If i was ur son, id kill myself u old fool. Tell you what Oz, ill give u those two Diesel unlimiteds i told u a while back i would, ill leave them in the middle lane of Highway 50 ....fetch!

You my friend just made a big mistake........ you have NO IDEA WHO YOUR PLAYING WITH BOY....... Have a Nice Day.........
    Joeyjoe21_8:

Tell you what....... Read my 2500 = posts and see if i ever threatened you or Made such a Comment towards your DUMB FUCKING ASS? All i have done is Bring TRUE Light to your Game....... LOL I wouldnt want to be in your Shoes..........
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Seriously guys, can you take the fight elsewhere, this thread isn't for that.
    I told him to PM me numerous times and he never would do it bro....but thats ok....im stepping off the forums for quite a while cuz im tired of oz. Hes just old and cranky.
    uh oh oz...u offended? oh no...im shakin in my shoes....lol..hahahahaha...crazy guy.
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    uh oh oz...u offended? oh no...im shakin in my shoes....lol..hahahahaha...crazy guy.

Lol read previous post....far from.old, crazy? DUDE you have no Idea.....sorry your bailing.....see ya!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Back on track here, 2nd troop package is launching this morning. All ready to go. Thanks again all who helped me put this together. As soon as I get some pics I will post them up.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    jsnake:
    Back on track here, 2nd troop package is launching this morning. All ready to go. Thanks again all who helped me put this together. As soon as I get some pics I will post them up.
    Awesome, glad to see everything is going well with this. Can't wait to see the pics you get back.
    This is done and now we wait.
  • minibeezyminibeezy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 257
    jsnake:

Good job, sir!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    jsnake:
    Any other packages going out? I would like to donate if there are more leaving.
    james40:
    jsnake:

Actually you are the second guy to ask today and yes there is. As soon as I make contact with my person on the USS George Washington we will bomb some sailors with cigar goodness. They were in Japan when the tsunami hit and last I heard enroute to California. I have a little left over that I was saving for them since I couldn't squeeze them all into the other 2 very large packages. Someone else asked today so I will DM you my info. Anyone else what a shot at a new troop hit just let me know. Will probably collect until the end of the month and hit that original Navy target.

Right now I have a few cigars left. All of the magazines, cutters, lighters, and mints were sent out in the two packages. Today's package weighed over 8 lbs. and it was stuffed.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I wouldn't mind putting together another one Jake. Don't know if it'd be as big as the other one, but if you're interested, I'll start putting it together.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    jsnake:
    james40:
    jsnake:

Actually you are the second guy to ask today and yes there is. As soon as I make contact with my person on the USS George Washington we will bomb some sailors with cigar goodness. They were in Japan when the tsunami hit and last I heard enroute to California. I have a little left over that I was saving for them since I couldn't squeeze them all into the other 2 very large packages. Someone else asked today so I will DM you my info. Anyone else what a shot at a new troop hit just let me know. Will probably collect until the end of the month and hit that original Navy target.

Right now I have a few cigars left. All of the magazines, cutters, lighters, and mints were sent out in the two packages. Today's package weighed over 8 lbs. and it was stuffed.
    Jake, I may build up some excess by then. If so, I'll send 'em to you.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    I am considering having another box shipped to you now so I don't miss the next one. I was supremely PISSED when I found out that I jacked up the zip-code on the last order.
    Cool guys. I was going to wait until I knew the status of the Navy ship but I think if I mail the package it will make it no matter where they are since the address is to the unit. I figure by the end of the month. So anyone who missed out who wants to join in send me what you want. I will post pics and ask for pics in return.
    Fellas, our first bombing run on Germany was a big success. You can witness some destruction below. Nothing like supporting the troops. Especially when it is a fellow BOTL who fits in so well here. I applaud all of you who helped make this happen. We may have hit Korea so hard it knocked out all communications. I have not heard a word. The third package with a few left overs and a couple new donations is now being assembled and may even top the first two. Some amazing BOTL here. imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    As you can see, we do take the time to have a good smoke. Even if it's after 10 at night during a week day. Sometimes you have to get it in when can. You guys made me look like a hero. We may have some new visitors to the forums. Thanks again guys....
    FINALLY!! The other package finally arrived in Korea and has already had 20 to 30 soldiers receive items from it. I have been promised pictures soon. Final package goes out to the USS George Washington on or about the 30th. My contact says they are floating in the ocean and can still get mail.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    That' s great news. Way to go Jsnake. Can't wait to see those pictures.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    That was a donation that was well worth it. The look of pleasure on those guys faces was priceless. Please let us know when you get another one together, I am in!