Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Whoot Yeah This Is For Our Soldiers!

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    hey Jsnake...shoot me a pm....my contact fell through and i need another one to finsih shipping everything off....let me know..thanks.
  • dwayne3307dwayne3307 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 272
    Jsnake you have a PM
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    PM's have all been responded to. This 3rd one is going to be another great one. My contact has promised more pics and I will post them here when I get them.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Alright, that's nice!!! Man you guys are taking care of us all, best forum right here.
  • dwayne3307dwayne3307 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 272
    Jacob you have a PM
    Replied

Photo of 3rd package will be up Friday or Saturday before it launches.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Awesome pics Jake, thanks again for putting all this together.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Now THIS is how a damned Cigars For Troops type thread should run! Excellent work Jake.

Okay, here is the last troop package so far. 1 more addition should arrive tomorrow and go in. I wanted to post a pic tonight because I have to leave town in the morning. Box is ready to go so all the wife has to do is throw it in and mail it. We have 2 full sealed boxes, 6 cutters, and 50 loose cigars for this one plus whatever comes in the last package. Glad this one had less donations because it is barely going to fit in the box. No stragglers this time though. Everything is out the door. Thank you everyone. Couldn't have done it without your help.image
    Okay guys, I don't know how this is going to work. But I wish someone will step up and say they were the one who sent this cigar. In the big bomb that you guys sent to my unit. I came across some cigars that were labeled Diminico Hand Made with different dates I assume are when the person had it in their humidor. The one I smoked today during my lunch break was labeled 16 Dec 09. I don't know if it's a everday smoke, expensive little cigar or a something to mow your yard with. Maybe a diamond in the rough. Whatever it may be, I enjoyed the heck out of it. Now the cellophane was coated brown as to say it's been aging well. I've been on-line trying to find it with no luck. If this is something rare or from a specific B&M. Please let me know. I will continue my search, just in case I over looked a website. It is hard to look up stuff at work because filters, I may have to wait until I get home......
    I think those were from squirrel
    RCY Cigars:
    Okay guys, I don't know how this is going to work. But I wish someone will step up and say they were the one who sent this cigar. In the big bomb that you guys sent to my unit. I came across some cigars that were labeled Diminico Hand Made with different dates I assume are when the person had it in their humidor. The one I smoked today during my lunch break was labeled 16 Dec 09. I don't know if it's a everday smoke, expensive little cigar or a something to mow your yard with. Maybe a diamond in the rough. Whatever it may be, I enjoyed the heck out of it. Now the cellophane was coated brown as to say it's been aging well. I've been on-line trying to find it with no luck. If this is something rare or from a specific B&M. Please let me know. I will continue my search, just in case I over looked a website. It is hard to look up stuff at work because filters, I may have to wait until I get home......
    If it was a very thin band, either black or really dark blue, with yellow lettering that says Dominico, it was from me. And you are correct, the date is the date they initally went in my humidor. They are the Carlos Torano Dominico's, from before they changed the band. They are a cheaper bundle cigar, $30-40 a bundle. I'm with you though, they are really enjoyable smokes, especially at $1.50 a stick. Ccom has them here Carlos Torano Dominico.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    jsnake:
    imageimageimageimageimageimage

Nicely Done ,, this is How it should be done! I sent a package to some freinds of mine that are in an Undissclosed place, had to send to a wife that sent them on to them, very limited communication....they are to busy killin!
    Thanks for sharing!
    alienmisprint:
    RCY Cigars:
    If it was a very thin band, either black or really dark blue, with yellow lettering that says Dominico, it was from me. And you are correct, the date is the date they initally went in my humidor. They are the Carlos Torano Dominico's, from before they changed the band. They are a cheaper bundle cigar, $30-40 a bundle. I'm with you though, they are really enjoyable smokes, especially at $1.50 a stick. Ccom has them here Carlos Torano Dominico.

In all my excitement I spell the cigar name wrong. I apologize and thank you Alien for that wonderful little smoke. I nub it and then got upset that it was gone. Furthermore, thanks for helping out and putting a smile on a lot of soldiers faces. It meant a lot. Trust me.
    RCY Cigars:
    alienmisprint:
    RCY Cigars:

In all my excitement I spell the cigar name wrong. I apologize and thank you Alien for that wonderful little smoke. I nub it and then got upset that it was gone. Furthermore, thanks for helping out and putting a small on a lot of soldiers faces. It meant a lot. Trust me.
    I've been there, its all good, I know. And glad you liked it, it really is a hard smoke to beat for the price.
    Yes sir, you are right. I was tempted to buy two mazo's. I have a question, is it good to age these period?. Let me tell you. This was like smoking a sweet milder MOW Puro Authentico. No joke and what I mean by that is. For me it was sweet tasting on the draw, yet flavorful and spicy throughout. Is all of this coming out because of age?
    RCY Cigars:
    Yes sir, you are right. I was tempted to buy two mazo's. I have a question, is it good to age these period?. Let me tell you. This was like smoking a sweet milder MOW Puro Authentico. No joke and what I mean by that is. For me it was sweet tasting on the draw, yet flavorful and spicy throughout. Is all of this coming out because of age?
    I would venture a guess of yes. I haven't smoked one in over a year, and I have none left here to try now except a maduro, so I really can't say how different they are now versus when I initially got them in. If you like them that much, I'd definitely grab a mazo or two. At $30, you can't go wrong. If it isn't the age that has done what you are noticing, then groovy, you've got awesome smokes for next to nothing. If it is due to the age on them, then they will still be good smokes when you first get them, but they have a great aging potential. Plus the bands don't look so cheapy now, lol.
    Thanks, Tim took care of me right after you put the link up. And I'll try one and see what happens.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    To everyone who donated to the Germany bomb, I just want to offer up a very sincere Thank You! I have followed RCY's advise and sat back and read the forums before joining. I am the one wearing the green jacket in the pics that RCY posted. Once again, thank you for the support and we have certainly enjoyed sitting out at night enjoying each others company and having a great stick. Take care and I hope to talk to many of you in the forums.

Dan
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Lakota72:
    To everyone who donated to the Germany bomb, I just want to offer up a very sincere Thank You! I have followed RCY's advise and sat back and read the forums before joining. I am the one wearing the green jacket in the pics that RCY posted. Once again, thank you for the support and we have certainly enjoyed sitting out at night enjoying each others company and having a great stick. Take care and I hope to talk to many of you in the forums. Dan
    You wouldn't happen to be a LT would you? ;)
    Lakota72:
    To everyone who donated to the Germany bomb, I just want to offer up a very sincere Thank You! I have followed RCY's advise and sat back and read the forums before joining. I am the one wearing the green jacket in the pics that RCY posted. Once again, thank you for the support and we have certainly enjoyed sitting out at night enjoying each others company and having a great stick. Take care and I hope to talk to many of you in the forums. Dan
    Glad to see you joined us here. Thanks for your service.
    Sandman1am:
    Lakota72:
    To everyone who donated to the Germany bomb, I just want to offer up a very sincere Thank You! I have followed RCY's advise and sat back and read the forums before joining. I am the one wearing the green jacket in the pics that RCY posted. Once again, thank you for the support and we have certainly enjoyed sitting out at night enjoying each others company and having a great stick. Take care and I hope to talk to many of you in the forums.

Dan

Awww, Who dimed my ass out? That wouldn't be RCY would it?
    jsnake:
    Lakota72:

Dan
    Glad to see you joined us here. Thanks for your service.

Thanks Jsnake, Shot out.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    You always figure the cigars are appreciated, but to see pics of the guys enjoying them, and to actually hear back is really cool. Welcome to the boards, and thanks for your service.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Ok I got blown the f up yesterday, wow look what these crazies did to me.....

Gotta give a HUGE thanks to you guys! Totally uncalled for and extremely generous! Again I thank you all so much! On another note I don't think you guys realized who you messed with. I was sitting back watching everybody attack each other right now, you awoke a sleeping beast. Fortify your barracks.....
    Enjoy ENFIDL and I'll see you soon, lol. NEXT.......
    Barracks--fortified. Hope you enjoy. It's from the unit.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Lakota72:
    Sandman1am:
    Lakota72:
    Awww, Who dimed my ass out? That wouldn't be RCY would it?
    There was no diming you out it was a lucky guess......LT. Daaaaan you have legs!!!!