Whoot Yeah This Is For Our Soldiers!

1235»

Comments

• Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    Sandman1am:
    Lakota72:
    Sandman1am:
    Lakota72:
    To everyone who donated to the Germany bomb, I just want to offer up a very sincere Thank You! I have followed RCY's advise and sat back and read the forums before joining. I am the one wearing the green jacket in the pics that RCY posted. Once again, thank you for the support and we have certainly enjoyed sitting out at night enjoying each others company and having a great stick. Take care and I hope to talk to many of you in the forums. Dan
    You wouldn't happen to be a LT would you? ;)
    Awww, Who dimed my ass out? That wouldn't be RCY would it?
    There was no diming you out it was a lucky guess......LT. Daaaaan you have legs!!!!
    I need some frieken ice cream! You got any?
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Lakota72:
    Sandman1am:
    Lakota72:
    Sandman1am:
    Lakota72:
    To everyone who donated to the Germany bomb, I just want to offer up a very sincere Thank You! I have followed RCY's advise and sat back and read the forums before joining. I am the one wearing the green jacket in the pics that RCY posted. Once again, thank you for the support and we have certainly enjoyed sitting out at night enjoying each others company and having a great stick. Take care and I hope to talk to many of you in the forums. Dan
    You wouldn't happen to be a LT would you? ;)
    Awww, Who dimed my ass out? That wouldn't be RCY would it?
    There was no diming you out it was a lucky guess......LT. Daaaaan you have legs!!!!
    I need some frieken ice cream! You got any?
    Forrest Gump: Lieutenant Dan was always getting these funny feelings about a rock or a trail or the road, so he'd tell us to get down, shut up.

Lieutenant Daniel Taylor: Get down! Shut up!

Forrest Gump: So we did.

Not bad my friend. Well I won't tell you to shut up, but I might warn you to get down. I think I hear artillery.
    Lakota72:
    Not bad my friend. Well I won't tell you to shut up, but I might warn you to get down. I think I hear artillery.
    Forrest Gump: So we did. LOL get down, get down
    Sandman1am:
    Lakota72:
    Forrest Gump: So we did. LOL get down, get down
    I hope you found ample cover.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    So, I get hit from RC and Lakota's unit today, just for throwing in a couple of sticks in on the troop donations. Really guys, you shouldn't have. This really hit the mark too, I tried a Fortress about a month ago, and although I really liked it, I remember thinking I wanted to try it in a robusto. The CAO America box is the "Four for the Fourth" sampler, one I always look at, sometimes put in my cart, but never end up buying. You guys must have had some FO support to put steel on target this effectively, thank you so much.

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Anytime Alien, just like I said before. The guys here pitch in to do this for you guys taking care of us. We all are still smoking those cigars you guys sent. That was one heck of a package.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    They are on one serious path of destruction! RCY was bad enough alone now he's got another heavy hitter in Lakota and they have a support element. F!!!!!!

Well played gentlemen, well played!
    Hey nothing better than a support unit. If the first shot don't getcha, the second one will.
  • DustoffdanDustoffdan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3
    jsnake:
    Fellas, our first bombing run on Germany was a big success. You can witness some destruction below. Nothing like supporting the troops. Especially when it is a fellow BOTL who fits in so well here. I applaud all of you who helped make this happen. We may have hit Korea so hard it knocked out all communications. I have not heard a word. The third package with a few left overs and a couple new donations is now being assembled and may even top the first two. Some amazing BOTL here. Greetings all, I just wanted to take a moment to send out a heart felt thanks to all those who coordinated and donated on this, it was greatly appreciated! Nice to know that those not currently serving in the sand box aren't forgotten. I talked to the gang and suggested a photo op in front of one of the aircraft with stogies in hand to post on here once we can all get together. Best regards, -Dustoffdan- imageimageimageimageimageimage
    Dustoffdan:
    jsnake:
    Fellas, our first bombing run on Germany was a big success. You can witness some destruction below. Nothing like supporting the troops. Especially when it is a fellow BOTL who fits in so well here. I applaud all of you who helped make this happen. We may have hit Korea so hard it knocked out all communications. I have not heard a word. The third package with a few left overs and a couple new donations is now being assembled and may even top the first two. Some amazing BOTL here. Greetings all, I just wanted to take a moment to send out a heart felt thanks to all those who coordinated and donated on this, it was greatly appreciated! Nice to know that those not currently serving in the sand box aren't forgotten. I talked to the gang and suggested a photo op in front of one of the aircraft with stogies in hand to post on here once we can all get together. Best regards, -Dustoffdan- imageimageimageimageimageimage
    Greetings all, I just wanted to take a moment to send out a heart felt thanks to all those who coordinated and donated on this, it was greatly appreciated! Nice to know that those not currently serving in the sand box aren't forgotten. I talked to the gang and suggested a photo op in front of one of the aircraft with stogies in hand to post on here once we can all get together. Best regards, -Dustoffdan-
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Another pic would be cool. Always like to see you guys taking a break to relax and have a good time.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Dustoffdan:
    Dustoffdan:
    jsnake:
    Greetings all, I just wanted to take a moment to send out a heart felt thanks to all those who coordinated and donated on this, it was greatly appreciated! Nice to know that those not currently serving in the sand box aren't forgotten. I talked to the gang and suggested a photo op in front of one of the aircraft with stogies in hand to post on here once we can all get together. Best regards, -Dustoffdan-
    Lol, I think between RCY and DS's units, forum membership numbers are going to double. Welcome to the boards, great to have you here. Can't wait to see the photos from the flight line.
    He's finally made it. Well, you kept saying you were going to get involved. Welcome to the education and fun Palace. He already knows the details/rules guys, but I'm sure someone will enlighten him with more. Glad you made it.
    Hey just cause he's made it in to the forum doesn't mean that you guys should go easy on him. And Sandman, just in case you're thinking of asking, I'll go ahead and answer for you. No he isn't an LT too. Welcome to the forum Dan.
    Lakota72:
    Hey just cause he's made it in to the forum doesn't mean that you guys should go easy on him. And Sandman, just in case you're thinking of asking, I'll go ahead and answer for you. No he isn't an LT too. Welcome to the forum Dan.
    Wheew good thing I don't think the forum could handle another LT. DAAAAN!

Welcome dustoff

Alright I'm out. I gotta find Bubba!
    jsnake:
    Another pic would be cool. Always like to see you guys taking a break to relax and have a good time.

Well, here is the picture DustoffDan was talking about. Lakota72 is on the far left, I'm on the far right and DustoffDan is standing next to me. The rest of the guys frequent a cigar just as much as we do. Thanks for inviting us into your little world CCOM Forum Members. You guys are the best...

Photobucket

• roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Well that explains the "Lakota" name. lol. Very nice pic.
    RCY Cigars:
    jsnake:

Well, here is the picture DustoffDan was talking about. Lakota72 is on the far left, I'm on the far right and DustoffDan is standing next to me. The rest of the guys frequent a cigar just as much as we do. Thanks for inviting us into your little world CCOM Forum Members. You guys are the best...

Photobucket

Greetings from the beautiful Rhein Ordanance Barracks, as I tap this out on my quickly dying jailbroken iPhone I'm enjoying a Nub Habano 464 and a little 101 & coke in an emptied water bottle (general order #1 compliant, of course). I'm sitting here with the other accomplices in this photo and felt compelled to send a big thankyou to all those in those "in the rear" who contributed to this impressive show of commraderie. The best cigars I've ever had were the ones shared in the company of those I care about and tonight is no different, I only wish we could be in the company of J Snake, Enfidel, cabinetmaker (mad skills bro) et. al. Nice job to my room dog Lt. Dan aka Lakota. Glad I could herd the cats for the photo I promised, we Warrants are lazy and procrastinate but are true to our word. O.K. then I done dropped the phone twice doin' this so peace out till next time gentlemen, thanks again. dustoffdan
    t_evan50:
    Well that explains the "Lakota" name. lol. Very nice pic.
    Yeah, I guess I am not that original. Maybe just passionate
    Dustoffdan:
    RCY Cigars:
    jsnake:

Photobucket

Greetings from the beautiful Rhein Ordanance Barracks, as I tap this out on my quickly dying jailbroken iPhone I'm enjoying a Nub Habano 464 and a little 101 & coke in an emptied water bottle (general order #1 compliant, of course). I'm sitting here with the other accomplices in this photo and felt compelled to send a big thankyou to all those in those "in the rear" who contributed to this impressive show of commraderie. The best cigars I've ever had were the ones shared in the company of those I care about and tonight is no different, I only wish we could be in the company of J Snake, Enfidel, cabinetmaker (mad skills bro) et. al. Nice job to my room dog Lt. Dan aka Lakota. Glad I could herd the cats for the photo I promised, we Warrants are lazy and procrastinate but are true to our word. O.K. then I done dropped the phone twice doin' this so peace out till next time gentlemen, thanks again. dustoffdan

What he meant to say was. Greetings from outside the Rhein Ordanance barracks, Germany is beautiful, lol. Dustoffdan is my Kuzi16 here. No disrespect at all. Just to clarify, Kuzi16 sent me a wonderful cigar that I smoked today and it's box worthy. Thanks Kuzi, your the man and I posted in the What you Smoking Tonight thread. DustoffDan is very knowledgable about cigars and always bringing something new to me. A guy that wasn't about the big ring cigars at first, but likes a Nub. Go figure, lol.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Sweet pic RCY! That is what I am talking about. Wish I could smoke with you guys. It would be a true honor for me.

Our third package is MIA. I think someone on the ship got it other then the intended target. Either way the troops got them. The soldier I sent the 3rd one to was injured and had knee surgery and was not allowed back on board the ship to get mail. The box was there though so I think the USS George Washington is smoking it up but we might not see any pics. If the status changes I will let you all know.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    RCY Cigars:
    jsnake:

Photobucket

I think those are really action figures dressed up to look like real soldiers. The guy on the right has HASBRO written all over him. ROTFLMAO>