Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    alienmisprint:
    gmill880:
    alienmisprint:
    As well as can be expected. I didn't really get around to any shops or anything, just went up for a couple of days to see my father, his health is waning. It was nice to be back around home for a couple of days though, even though I was just there in April.

Hope he has many more years left with ya Tony ...
    Me too, but it isn't looking too good right now. They should be getting some test results back tomorrow, hopefully we will know more then. I appreciate the well wishes though, how are you doing since your cardio-malfunction?

Everything seems to be settling back down. Go tommorow for some blood work (man they keep puttin' the needles to ya when you have something like this happen). I feel really good , stamina probably back to 90-95% , heart palpetations which were really freakin scary are all but non-existant now. Cholesterol (sp?) meds are a pain -literally- may be able to get that changed this week. Enjoying getting back to enjoying some good cigars ...thanks for asking man ...Good luck on your Dads test results I'll be hoping for the best for him ...
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    gmill880:
    alienmisprint:
    gmill880:
    alienmisprint:
    As well as can be expected. I didn't really get around to any shops or anything, just went up for a couple of days to see my father, his health is waning. It was nice to be back around home for a couple of days though, even though I was just there in April.

Me too, but it isn't looking too good right now. They should be getting some test results back tomorrow, hopefully we will know more then. I appreciate the well wishes though, how are you doing since your cardio-malfunction?

Everything seems to be settling back down. Go tommorow for some blood work (man they keep puttin' the needles to ya when you have something like this happen). I feel really good , stamina probably back to 90-95% , heart palpetations which were really freakin scary are all but non-existant now. Cholesterol (sp?) meds are a pain -literally- may be able to get that changed this week. Enjoying getting back to enjoying some good cigars ...thanks for asking man ...Good luck on your Dads test results I'll be hoping for the best for him ...
    Yeah, I saw on the"whatcha smokin" thread you had a 3 cigar day a day or two ago, so I figured you were doing better, lol. Take it easy though, don't want a relapse.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    alienmisprint:
    gmill880:
    alienmisprint:
    gmill880:
    alienmisprint:

Yeah, I saw on the"whatcha smokin" thread you had a 3 cigar day a day or two ago, so I figured you were doing better, lol. Take it easy though, don't want a relapse.

Amen ...
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    I may have to call ccom and order a 5 pack if no one grants this wish anytime soon.
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    I said I could grant Tony's wish, I have the GARs.
    Sh!t Beta, I'm sorry man, I didn't see where you had granted it. I guess I just went to the next page and missed your post. I'll shoot you a PM with my current address, thanks for granting it bro.
    So now I get to make a wish, right? As a heads up, I wont be able to get them out till friday.

Wishlist
    -Rocky Patel I-Press
    -Tatuaje brands of any sort
    -CAO Vision
    -A. Fernandez Sumatra or Maduro
    -La Aroma de Cuba Especial

betasynn:
    So now I get to make a wish, right? As a heads up, I wont be able to get them out till friday.

Wishlist
    -Rocky Patel I-Press
    -CAO Vision
    -La Aroma de Cuba Special

I think that the game works that once alien gets his pack you wish, but Im sure everyone will start combing their humidor now that they know what you want.
    Ah alrighty. My bad, misunderstood the directions.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    hey beta...do you like the Vintage 90? If so, then you're gonna love the I-Press. Bought my buddy a box of these few weeks ago and the flavor is GREAT.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Fourtotheflush:
    betasynn:

Wishlist
    -Rocky Patel I-Press
    -CAO Vision
    -La Aroma de Cuba Special

I think that the game works that once alien gets his pack you wish, but Im sure everyone will start combing their humidor now that they know what you want.
    as long as alien feels that betasynn is trustworthy enough to actually send the sticks, i see no problem with the wish. however, it is supposed to be a slower moving game. i would hate to see 5 or 6 people all waiting on packages from wishes that are granted.
    Definitely wait until tomorrow. I've traded with alien a good bit, so it should be okay, but I agree, I'd like the game to maintain it's pace.
    I have no issue with Beta, he has always proven himself to be a great trader.
    Tony, sticks on the way, conf. number in your inbox.
    is this still open
    Not sure. I sent Tony his sticks, not sure if he got them, though I did at the beginning of this week so they should have gotten there.
    Yeah, I got them a couple of days ago. I put it up in the good traders board, forgot to say anything in here. My bad Beta, wish away.
  • ScramblerScrambler Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 746
    betasynn:

Wishlist
    -Rocky Patel I-Press
    -CAO Vision
    -La Aroma de Cuba Especial

Really not sure what the hell I'll wish for, but I can grant this wish. PM me your info.
    is this thread still alive?
    Krieg:
    is this thread still alive?
    Yeah, beta's cigars were shipped yesterday. Once he receives them, I'll think of something to wish for.
    I saw betasynn posted in the good trader thread that his sticks arrived. I'll try to post my wish(es) later tonight.
    Alright, I would like any of the following:

RP OWR corojo (or maduro)
    Nica Libre
    CAO MX3
    Camacho Triple Maduro
    And I know we aren't supposed to wish for specific sizes, but I'd like to try to RP 92 in the ccom exclusive mini belicoso.
    I'll add the ccom forum blend to my wish list. I was AWOL when they went up for sale, but I'd like to try one.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Hey scramblin man, I can set you up with some Camacho Triple Maduros, robustos or figurados, the choice is yours. And if you're willing to wait a couple days for me to ship, I can hook you up with a couple of the Forum blend samplers cigars. If you're good with that wish, then pm your info my way.
    PM on the way, thanks.
    PM received and replied....now, what am I going to wish for? hmm...
    One of these days I know someone will request a cigar I actually have! lol
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    j0z3r:
    PM received and replied....now, what am I going to wish for? hmm...
    You made up ur wish list, Joe? :)
    Oh shoot, I forgot all about this thing...lol

OK, I'm wishing for a La Flor Dominicana Cabinet Maduro. I'll expand if I get no hits.
    I pm'd Joe a few days ago to tell him everything arrived, but I forgot to post here. Joe hoooked me up real nice, so now somebody grant his wish.