Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    I have yet to try an Alec Bradley I didn't like, can't wait to try those. Thanks again!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Hey Alien..PM sent.
    I also have a Tempus resting in my humi, my local cigar bar just had a Alec Bradley event and some of the AB guys were there and I tried one of there new cigars they are releasing soon. I forgot the name, but he said that the created the blend to honor his dad. It wasn't a bad cigar. But Unfortunately the AB Tempus price went from $4.50 to $9 at my local B&M, I wonder if it was because of the CA review.......
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Well, since Tony has received his MAW pack, I guess I'm in the clear for wishing.

So, I would like to try the following, hopefully someone has them: G.A.R. by George Rico, Cabaiguan by Tatuaje, or Camacho Coyolar Puro.
    *tumbleweeds blow through*

Ok, nothing, huh? How about I wish for some Gurkha Nepalese Warriors?
    ooh ooh, how bout some San Cristobals?
  • smokestersmokester Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 131
    I got you covered on the Gurkha napalese warrior if you are still looking for those.
    I'll take it. PM coming your way with mailing info.
    smokester:
    I got you covered on the Gurkha napalese warrior if you are still looking for those.
    Any tracking info on this one? Haven't received anything yet.
    Really sorry i have not been able to get this out yet i have not been on either so sorry my grandfather has been in the hospital very sick so i have been with him a lot but he is finally recovering i will get these out in the am so sorry for the delay.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    smokester:
    Really sorry i have not been able to get this out yet i have not been on either so sorry my grandfather has been in the hospital very sick so i have been with him a lot but he is finally recovering i will get these out in the am so sorry for the delay.

Best wishes for your grand dad ...I hopes he's ok ...sometimes things happen huh ...
    smokester:
    Don't apologize, taking care of your grandfather is more important than a few cigars in a game. I just didn't know if it got lost in the mail or what happened. Do what you need to do, then take care of this, I insist.
    Hey smoke, what's going on buddy? Is your grandfather ok now? Haven't seen ya around in a while.
    OK, since this is going nowhere, I'm gonna put my wish back on the table...hope nobody disagrees with that, but things are stalled out as they are now.

I would like to try a La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero...that's my new wish.
    Sorry about that my friend i have been in colorado with my grandfather and did not have any internet i apologize greatly for not fulfilling your wish.
    I'm still willing to take the Nepalese Warriors if you can fill the wish...up to you, I don't want to decide everything on my own, but you hadn't been around in a bit.
    No wish on i am not at home and won't be for a while sorry for not sending it. When i get home i will make it up to you i still got your addy.
    Ok then, wish on the table. Any takers for the La Flor Double Ligero? Come on...help a brother out. :D
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    j0z3r:
    Ok then, wish on the table. Any takers for the La Flor Double Ligero? Come on...help a brother out. :D
    I only have one left I'd be down though if I had more. I hope your gran dad gets better!
  • rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    Jozer, are you still looking for the G.A.R.s from your original wish? I could probably help you with that one.
    That would be fine Ron. I don't have much luck wishing for one thing, so I just go for several. Do you need some mailing info?
    Jozer, it looks like it will be Friday before I can pick these up and send them out for you so if you want to see if somebody else can grant your wish before then it's fine with me. Otherwise, if you don't mind waiting or would rather have something else, just let me know.
    No problem, I don't mind the wait.
    Bad news Joe. I went to the B&M today to get your G.A.R.s but they were nowhere to be found. The guys there said that they won't be getting anymore either. They said that they didn't move enough of them to warrant taking space in the walk-in. So I'm sorry to say that I can't grant your wish. Go ahead and wish for something else or see if someone else can grant it.
    Bummer...well, anyone want to take me up on those Double Ligero yet?
    Oh, and since the LFD DL hasn't gotten any hits for a while...how about a Nub Maduro? I want to like the line, I really do, but the Habano and Cameroon have not delivered in my opinion.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    j0z3r:
    Oh, and since the LFD DL hasn't gotten any hits for a while...how about a Nub Maduro? I want to like the line, I really do, but the Habano and Cameroon have not delivered in my opinion.
    I am with you on that. I have not liked any Nub I've tried other than the Maduro, but it was really good. I hate to see you without a hit man, it has been almost a month and a half since you first wished. Man, if I wasn't in the middle of moving, I would order some sticks to grant your wish for you, lol.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    j0z3r:

Ill grant your Nub Maduro wish! Unless someone else steps up with the LFD DL then Ill step up.
    I think you should try a Nub Connie too, I think those are the best of the line!

PM me your addy and Ill get them out on Monday.
    Fourtotheflush:
    j0z3r:

Ill grant your Nub Maduro wish! Unless someone else steps up with the LFD DL then Ill step up.
    I think you should try a Nub Connie too, I think those are the best of the line!

PM me your addy and Ill get them out on Monday.
    Sweet, I'll take it. I actually have had the Nub Connecticut, and think it is the best...still, I wasn't crazy about it.
    PM sent, by the way.