Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Alright, this is going nowhere fast, so here's a few more.

Cain by Oliva...habano if possible, but either wrapper is fine.
    Padilla Hybrid
    Camacho Coyolar Puro
    Camacho SLR
    Perdomo Habano
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    Joe...if you don't mind waiting til mid next week...I can send you a few of the Cain Habanos....just waiting for them to arrive.
  • ScramblerScrambler Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 746
    bbc020:
    Joe...if you don't mind waiting til mid next week...I can send you a few of the Cain Habanos....just waiting for them to arrive.
    Brandon, you have a box of them coming or something? I'd love to trade for one or two if so.
    bbc020:
    Sweet!! I have absolutely no problem waiting. What size did you go for Brandon? Knowing you I'd guess you went Double toro. Thanks for picking this one up.
    j0z3r:
    bbc020:
    Sweet!! I have absolutely no problem waiting. What size did you go for Brandon? Knowing you I'd guess you went Double toro. Thanks for picking this one up.
    actually, I went with the robusto. It's more my size.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Scrambler:
    bbc020:
    Brandon, you have a box of them coming or something? I'd love to trade for one or two if so.
    iI have one sitting in the humi right now Scrambler that I could trade. Could probably get my hands on a few more, and also have a lot of other stuff sitting in the humi. PM if you would like with some other interests you may have and see if we can strike up a trade if you would so desire?
    Scrambler:
    bbc020:
    There is a box en route. I can just send you a couple...it's the least I could do in lieu of the most recent bombing!
    bbc020:
    j0z3r:
    bbc020:
    Ah, I thought you liked the 60 ring gauge...maybe I'm thinking of someone else.
    j0z3r:
    bbc020:
    j0z3r:
    bbc020:
    Ah, I thought you liked the 60 ring gauge...maybe I'm thinking of someone else.
    It's not that I don't like the 60 ring...but 6X60 is too much for me....I haven't even had the Double Toro of the Serie V, its the only size I haven't had in the V. Can't bring myself to smoking one that large in gauge and length. Now in a Nub, a 60 isn't bad, but hard to keep a decent burn going, IMO
    I hear ya on that 6x60...sometimes I can go for a cigar that big, most times not so much.
    Just wanted to update this...I'm still waiting for the Cains to arrive....next day or so hopefully.
    Joe
    According to UPS Tracker...they will be in my hands tomorrow, expect a DC# in your inbox by later tomorrow afternoon.

Sorry for this hold up guys. You know that they say about the best laid plans of mice and men.
    I don't know that anyone would have a problem if you made your wish Brandon, we all know you're a stand-up trader.
    well...that's the problem...I haven't thought of anything to wish for, been too worried about getting these in then back out.

I will think of something(s) to wish for in the next day or so and get it up.
    Ahh I see. In that case, can I invite you to not worry too much about it? I know you're going to come through, and the wait doesn't bother me...so take a load off. :)
    Cains came in and went out today. I'll make a wish in the next day.
    I wish for some....

HC Series Colorado

or

Pinar Del Rio Habano

or

Don Pepin Garcia Vegas Cubanas

or

Any Viaje
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    I can do the Vegas Cubanas if you like
    Got my MAW pack, thanks Brandon.
    Glad they arrived Joe.
    mustluvcigars:
    Gladly take some Vegas Cubanas off your hands. PM incoming
    bbc020:
    mustluvcigars:
    I should be able to have those in the mail tommorrow, is that the only DPG label you havent tried yet?
    mustluvcigars:
    bbc020:
    mustluvcigars:
    I should be able to have those in the mail tommorrow, is that the only DPG label you havent tried yet?
    Actually, the only one I know of that that I haven't tried is the El Centurion. I have had a Vegas Cubanas, but it has been a long time and can't remember it very well.
    bbc020:
    mustluvcigars:
    bbc020:
    mustluvcigars:
    Actually, the only one I know of that that I haven't tried is the El Centurion. I have had a Vegas Cubanas, but it has been a long time and can't remember it very well.
    I am def. on the search for the EL Centurion, I keep hoping that CCOM will have em since they still list them.
    Il start with the long shots first: EL Cobre or any of the brand new Pepin blends(Cubao Maduro, MF 1922, La Aroma de Cuba, San Cristobal) Ill think of some more down to earth ones, but as long as it is called wishing, why not?
    I wish for Hoyo Excaliber Legends, the description here (ccom) exicites me:)
    mustluvcigars:
    I wish for Hoyo Excaliber Legends, the description here (ccom) exicites me:)
    Deisel sounds good, does anyone have a few if these to spare?
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    I've got a bunch of DPG's stuff. Not necessarily three of one kind, but I can mix and match. Off the top of my head: Tatuaje Havana VI, 601 Green Oscuro, La Aroma de Cuba (their standard label, can't remember if DPG did that one or the Edition Especial), I think I have one of the San Cristobal's, but I'll kill myself if I give that one away, lol. My only one! Hmmm.... 5 Vegas Miami, but you didn't specifically ask for that one. Anyway, let me know if either of those looks good. I may be able to fulfill your wish!
    Thanks Tat, pm incoming
    La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial is the made by Pepin. There is a brand new blend of La Aroma de Cuba just now being released that was moved to and blended at Pepin's factory in Nicarugua, Also there is a brand new San Cristobal called the Sellecion de something or another. Other new Pepin blends: My Father 1922. Tobacos Baez SF, Cubao Maduro, and something else I cant think of right now.