Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    No worries here..I enjoy the anticipa............tion
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    if no one is opposed, i vote rcy get to go ahead and wish. seeing as we know he is good for it and he is in germany and all.. plenty of precedents for this just thought id suggest it!
    Alex Williams:
    if no one is opposed, i vote rcy get to go ahead and wish. seeing as we know he is good for it and he is in germany and all.. plenty of precedents for this just thought id suggest it!
    I feel as though the game should proceed, It looks like alex wants a shot at granting a wish...
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    I think so too. RCY Cigars is a BOTL of his word.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    kaspera79:
    Alex Williams:
    I feel as though the game should proceed, It looks like alex wants a shot at granting a wish...

Okay, Kaspera has agreed and I got the blessings from two more veterans. Thank you lcpeel and Mr. Alex. I wish for Kristoff Maduro, EP Carrillo Short Run or Illusione Epernay. Any of the three, rules apply. Thank you...
    RCY Cigars:
    kaspera79:
    Alex Williams:

Okay, Kaspera has agreed and I got the blessings from two more veterans. Thank you lcpeel and Mr. Alex. I wish for Kristoff Maduro, EP Carrillo Short Run or Illusione Epernay. Any of the three, rules apply. Thank you...
    Ahhh i just gave my last kristoffs to a buddy of mine and the others are on my wish list!
    I got you on the short runs.
    Done, thank you Mr.lcpleel.

Almost forgot, don't try anything funny. This was a wish, lol.
    Done it's going out Monday
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    lcpleel:
    Make him cry Issac, make him cry like a 6 year old school girl who fell off the swings!
  • The Young GunThe Young Gun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 62
    zeebra:
    lcpleel:

Make him cry Issac, make him cry like a 6 year old school girl who fell off the swings!

LOL...
    zeebra:
    lcpleel:

Shawn, I'm sorry you can't get any mail at your job anymore. Just PM me your home addy and I 'll make it up to you, lol.................
    zeebra:
    lcpleel:

I cant make him cry yet.... What ever I send will only be little .22 shots this time. I'll hit hard when he gets home in a couple months.
    lcpleel:
    zeebra:
    lcpleel:

I cant make him cry yet.... What ever I send will only be little .22 shots this time. I'll hit hard when he gets home in a couple months.

Really.......
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    zeebra:
    lcpleel:

Really.......
    Just saying.... nothing to get worried about.
    RCY has granted a wish and then some... This M-A-W package included only the best Camacho has to offer. A Pre Embargo...two 10th Anniversary Limited Edition.... which are the best smelling cigars I have ever laid a nose upon, and ...two Diplomas. Along with those I also received two... La Flor Dominicana Air benders, and... a Double Ligero. This man only smokes ( and shares) the best. Very generous gift RCY, this will not be forgotten. AND... this got here from Germany I shitt you not, in two days.
    kaspera79:
    RCY has granted a wish and then some... This M-A-W package included only the best Camacho has to offer. A Pre Embargo...two 10th Anniversary Limited Edition.... which are the best smelling cigars I have ever laid a nose upon, and ...two Diplomas. Along with those I also received two... La Flor Dominicana Air benders, and... a Double Ligero. This man only smokes ( and shares) the best. Very generous gift RCY, this will not be forgotten. AND... this got here from Germany I shitt you not, in two days.

Wow, I think my wish came true. They got there, lol. Enjoy Sir and thanks for giving me the opportunity too.
    RCY Cigars:
    kaspera79:

Wow, I think my wish came true. They got there, lol. Enjoy Sir and thanks for giving me the opportunity too.
    ... the pleasure is, or at least will be, mine. (wooden figurines) my daughter got a laugh with that one.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    So whose wish is it now?
    I think it's me but I'm waiting on my package to get to RCY
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    bumpity bump bump
    The sticks to Rick are still flying over should be there in a few
    lcpleel:
    Isaac is more than worthy to make a wish. I have full faith and trust in those cigars getting here. I know no one would challege that. He has done a lot for the forum. There's no denying that. Make your wish Sir. Unless someone thinks differently....
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    Isaac is more than worthy to make a wish. I have full faith and trust in those cigars getting here. I know no one would challege that. He has done a lot for the forum. There's no denying that. Make your wish Sir. Unless someone thinks differently....
    +1
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Alex Williams:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    +1
    Only if he wishes for something from humi.
    bandyt09:
    Alex Williams:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    +1
    Im still lost. Is that a +1 for the Unless someone thinks differently...?
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    Alex Williams:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    +1
    Im still lost. Is that a +1 for the Unless someone thinks differently...?
    Just wish, you.
    This was on page 3. Bump.
    ok ok ok IM going to make a wish... in a few min.