Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    GHaus:
    cabinetmaker:
    Hmmm, I'm a Greg. Jdn antano dark corojo sounds good, as do the LP t-52 or #9...
    I'm a Greg too, but it looks like you beat me to it. Congrats on your upcoming wedding and your first child brother, one week until my wedding.
    What's your wish Greg? I'm feeling extra generous, so if I've got something you want, I'd be happy to fill that wish.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    j0z3r:
    GHaus:
    cabinetmaker:
    Hmmm, I'm a Greg. Jdn antano dark corojo sounds good, as do the LP t-52 or #9...
    I'm a Greg too, but it looks like you beat me to it. Congrats on your upcoming wedding and your first child brother, one week until my wedding.
    What's your wish Greg? I'm feeling extra generous, so if I've got something you want, I'd be happy to fill that wish.
    Joe, his wish is getting bombed by me, LOL..........
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    GHaus:
    cabinetmaker:
    Poor guy, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.Wink [;)]
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    skweekz:
    I received my Make A Wish pacakge from Todd yesterday.. Once again, he's shown what a truely fine and upstanding brother he is. The wish was supposed to be for one each of Nica Libre Potencia, Oliva MBIII and a Padilla Golden Bear but he sent two of each. Thanks again Todd!
    Yea, I think Todd failed math.

Great smokes there!

What's math????????

I'll send you something so you can learn math and then be able to use it in daily activities.

So, since you dont know math, how do you know you have ONE TWENTY count humidor? How do you know you only have ONE cigar? Hmmm............
  • GHausGHaus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 74
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    GHaus:
    cabinetmaker:
    I'm boarding up the place to protect myself from the incoming bomb so I can at least make it to the wedding and hopefully, our honeymoon. But..if you have any LFD Air Benders or LGCs, I would be happy to give them a try. I've been wanting to try some Dominicans.
    GHaus:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    GHaus:
    cabinetmaker:
    I'm boarding up the place to protect myself from the incoming bomb so I can at least make it to the wedding and hopefully, our honeymoon. But..if you have any LFD Air Benders or LGCs, I would be happy to give them a try. I've been wanting to try some Dominicans.
    Shoot me your info, I think I've got something for you.
    GHaus:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    GHaus:
    cabinetmaker:
    Damn, All I got is a LGC Serie R with OVER 3 years on it. Oh yeah, also a GoF I was going to send to Ashtray but I'll send it to you instead. Bomb will be prepared over the weekend and sent on Monday. You better elope this weekend, sorry about your damn deposits........
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    bandyt09:
    GHaus:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    GHaus:
    cabinetmaker:
    Damn, All I got is a LGC Serie R with OVER 3 years on it. Oh yeah, also a GoF I was going to send to Ashtray but I'll send it to you instead. Bomb will be prepared over the weekend and sent on Monday. You better elope this weekend, sorry about your damn deposits........
    Why wouldn't you send it to ashtray?
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    GHaus:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    GHaus:
    cabinetmaker:
    Not the ashtray, I have other for that, but to the ASHTRAY.......
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    O yea Todd That ITC was smoked while working on the car and damn that age put some good notes of almonds in it. very good!
    j0z3r:
    GHaus:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    GHaus:
    cabinetmaker:
    Shoot me your info, I think I've got something for you.
    PM to you kind sir!
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    GHaus:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    GHaus:
    cabinetmaker:
    I took my fiance out to dinner to break the news that I was being targeted by terrorists. I told her if she wanted to marry me, we would have to leave the states to elope. Saddened by the news, she still loves me and we're heading to Mexico early!
    Packs are in the air.
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    So what kind of unicorn of the cigar world ya lookin for Joe? lol
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    this is one confusing freaking thread....... I am lost ....ROTFLMAO!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Agreed....whos wishing? & where is this going? Gentle reminder it's part of the game to allow the package to land before the next wish is granted. Been wanting to get in on this...keep getting bet to the punch.
    Sandman1am:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Agreed....whos wishing? & where is this going? Gentle reminder it's part of the game to allow the package to land before the next wish is granted. Been wanting to get in on this...keep getting bet to the punch.

Cabi wished, j0z3r granted

Pack should land tomorrow or Tuesday. When it does land, the wish is rolling over to Tony (sandman). Now quit complaining Antonio. Big Smile [:D]
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Come out and make a wish Tony...don't want to stall the game out.
    j0z3r:
    Come out and make a wish Tony...don't want to stall the game out.
    bump
    Just fixing the subject.
    In the interest of keeping this moving, if Tony doesn't post a wish by this evening, I'll put the wish up for lottery. Will be a 1-100 deal, so start thinking up your number.
    You sure you don't want to wish for some crazy off the wall cigars that no one has ever heard of joe? ;p
    Nah, not this time Wes. I'm saving up a doozy for you guys...only one cigar was ever made and it's somewhere in a Nepali village near Mt Everest.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    j0z3r:
    Nah, not this time Wes. I'm saving up a doozy for you guys...only one cigar was ever made and it's somewhere in a Nepali village near Mt Everest.
    I see how it is stealing my lines for your obscure wishes.
    Hayblet:
    j0z3r:
    I see how it is stealing my lines for your obscure wishes.
    Was that not an original? Oh well...you know what they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    Well guys, Tony hasn't been on for a few days and I don't want to hold the game up. So pick a number between 1-100. I'll use a random number generator in about 24 hours to pick a winner. Closest pick gets the wish.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    j0z3r:
    Well guys, Tony hasn't been on for a few days and I don't want to hold the game up. So pick a number between 1-100. I'll use a random number generator in about 24 hours to pick a winner. Closest pick gets the wish.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    j0z3r: