Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    lcpleel:
    ok ok ok IM going to make a wish... in a few min.
    83 minutes is not a "few" minutes lol
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Diamondog:
    lcpleel:
    ok ok ok IM going to make a wish... in a few min.
    83 minutes is not a "few" minutes lol
    DD he is on Cali time. You get used to it after a few trips out there.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    I wish for a Davidoff Millennium, Litto Gomez Diez Chisel, Litto Gomez Small Batch, Illusione Epernay Le Matin,or Illusione cg4.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Okay guys, it's official. My wish was granted and way too much more. 3 EP Carrillo Short Run is what I wished for and he decided to add on from my wish list and casual conversation with him. 1 Partagas 150, 2 Room 101 Conjurn edition(different sizes), 1 Joya De Nicaragua Cabinetta Serie( this cigar has two different wrapes), 1 Chateau Real thats dated 6 years and 1 C.A.O. L'Anniversaire thats dated 5 years. Who does this to a person making a wish. I don't think I'll ever make a wish again. I will post pic in the good traders post. Thank you Isaac. You are unreal Sir..........
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    If you aren't stuck on the White Horse size, I can do the Illusione's, they would be mj12's, the toro.
    Tony Ill take those from you. My first Illusione so I wont be picky. You still have my address?
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    lcpleel:
    Tony Ill take those from you. My first Illusione so I wont be picky. You still have my address?
    Damn a little to slow on this one, I will just keep you in mind for next time with those Litto Gomez Diez Chisel....come to think of it I may need to repay you for those lighters.
    Sandman1am:
    lcpleel:
    Damn a little to slow on this one, I will just keep you in mind for next time with those Litto Gomez Diez Chisel....come to think of it I may need to repay you for those lighters.
    no repay but how about a trade?
    lcpleel:
    I'm pretty sure, PM incoming.
    Tony make your wish. cant wait till I try out the cigars they look great! The damn foil paper tripped me out at first. Didnt know they came that way.
    Yeah, and it is only in that size, the MJ-12, kinda weird. Glad they got there in good shape and all. So, for my wish I'm gonna try this one again:

Xikar HC Criollo
  • ASHTRAYASHTRAY Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 34
    I want to try the god of fire stick
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    ASHTRAY:
    And I want to try a chick in the daily hottie thread.

You need to grant a wish before making one buddy.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    zeebra:
    ASHTRAY:

Not to mention that it probably isn't in good taste to wish for $20+ cigars lol
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Diamondog:
    zeebra:
    ASHTRAY:

And be on the good traders list to boot
    Diamondog:
    zeebra:
    ASHTRAY:

Lmao, man, really? Got tired of asking to be bombed, so he figured he'd jump over to the MAW thread and try that.

I didn't figure the Xikar HC would get granted, it never does, lol. How about one of these:

J. Fuego Sangre De Toro
    5 Vegas Limitada '11
    777 Corojo by Jesus Fuego
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    alienmisprint:
    Diamondog:
    zeebra:
    ASHTRAY:

Lmao, man, really? Got tired of asking to be bombed, so he figured he'd jump over to the MAW thread and try that.

I didn't figure the Xikar HC would get granted, it never does, lol. How about one of these:

J. Fuego Sangre De Toro
    5 Vegas Limitada '11
    if I had won the box of the 11' Limitada's... as it stands I only have 2 and would like to smoke one :(
    No doubt man, I would never want you to part with your only ones, lol, that almost defeats the purpose of the game. But on a side note - what does the box look like this year? I know alot of people hated it, but I thought the big-ass 5 from the 2010 was cool as hell, lol.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    zeebra:
    ASHTRAY:

... which will NEVER fvckin' happen.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    alienmisprint:
    Diamondog:
    zeebra:
    ASHTRAY:

J. Fuego Sangre De Toro
    5 Vegas Limitada '11
    A little birdie told me that you should probably pull the Limitada 11 from your list........
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    j0z3r:
    alienmisprint:
    Diamondog:
    zeebra:
    ASHTRAY:

J. Fuego Sangre De Toro
    5 Vegas Limitada '11
    A little birdie told me that you should probably pull the Limitada 11 from your list........

Ha, ha, ha, ha interesting....
    RCY Cigars:
    j0z3r:
    alienmisprint:
    Diamondog:
    zeebra:
    ASHTRAY:

J. Fuego Sangre De Toro
    5 Vegas Limitada '11

Ha, ha, ha, ha interesting....
    Lol, nice. Thanks Joe, and tell the little birdy I said thanks too. Okay, how about any of these:

Xikar HC Criollo
    777 Corojo by J. Fuego
    J. Fuego Sangre De Toro
    Any AVO's (preferably not whichever are the milder ones)
    Any cheaper Davidoff's (for this one, I'm fine with just getting just 1 stick instead of 3, seeing as how "Cheap" and "Davidoff" are antonyms and I've never tried any of them)
    La Sirena by DPG
    Art Deco by Nestor Miranda
    Okay, how about any of these:

3 x 3 by Davidoff
    Final Blend
    Punch Uppercut
    Vudu
    Carlos Torano Tour Blend
    G.A.R. Vanguard
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    alienmisprint:
    Okay, how about any of these:

3 x 3 by Davidoff
    Final Blend
    Punch Uppercut
    Vudu
    Carlos Torano Tour Blend
    G.A.R. Vanguard

Yo buddy, I have 3 Vudu robusto's. They have been resting for 6-8 months so should be pretty good. Let me know if that is what you want.
    Sounds good homey, I appreciate it! And thank you for saving me from the next installment of my wishes, it was gonna be for Honeydew-Papaya White Owl Tubos.
    alienmisprint:
    Sounds good homey, I appreciate it! And thank you for saving me from the next installment of my wishes, it was gonna be for Honeydew-Papaya White Owl Tubos.

I have them also! Ill make sure to stick a few in with the Vudu ;) Package will be out tomorrow if you send me your addy.
    firetruckguy:
    alienmisprint:

I have them also! Ill make sure to stick a few in with the Vudu ;) Package will be out tomorrow if you send me your addy.
    NO WAY!!!!! Those things are harder to find than Alec Bradley Prymes.........pm incoming, and thanks again bro, I appreciate it.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    alienmisprint:
    firetruckguy:
    alienmisprint:

NO WAY!!!!! Those things are harder to find than Alec Bradley Prymes.........pm incoming, and thanks again bro, I appreciate it.
    Papayas are good.....NOT
    USPS 9505 5000 2170 1140 0000 42. Should see them tuesday my friend.
    Got a tracking number, I'm cool with Firetruck making his wish. Let's keep the game moving!