Home General Discussion

The Newbie welcoming thread.

Comments

• DCarp2005DCarp2005 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 140
    Welcome guys, this is a great place to learn more about the hobby as well meet some awesome people! Enjoy
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Welcome to the forum, gentleman.
  • puffmasterpuffmaster Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 252
    So a little about myself. Well lets see I have been smoking cigars for about 5 years now and currently work in a cigar store going on 2 years. A few customers have told me about the forums so Im giving it a shot.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    welcome to the madness. sounds like you'll have some good input for the forum.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    definitely welcome be good to hear from an insider
    Ill try to add all i can still alot to learn
  • mr.wendell1979mr.wendell1979 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    Welcome to the forums! Very good group of people on here with a plethora of information readily available!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    BigT06:
    Welcome to the forum, gentleman.
    Hi welcome. Todd is it? Please tell us a little about yourself. Here at ccom forums, you will find many great dbags of the leaf
    My name is Ryan
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    puffmaster:
    My name is Ryan
    You will have to excuse June, did you see his avatar? Welcome Ryan
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    welcome ryan. we at ccom forums truly hope you had a great christmas and a happy new year. reggie - may your days be merry and bright
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jliu:
    welcome ryan. we at ccom forums truly hope you had a great christmas and a happy new year. reggie - may your days be merry and bright
    Hi Ryan, Jiunn is Kray Kray... Welcome and enjoy!!
    jliu:
    thanx june!! ;)
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Welcome to the forum Ryan! Assuming you are who I think you are, we met last weekend at Roman's place. Good seeing you here. (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then just put me in the cray cray group with Jiunn)
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Welcome and enjoy!:-) :-)
    SleevePlz:
    Welcome to the forum Ryan! Assuming you are who I think you are, we met last weekend at Roman's place. Good seeing you here. (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then just put me in the cray cray group with Jiunn)
    Yeah I was there thx for the welcoming party from everyone!!!!
    MVW67:
    j0z3r:
    NEWBIES to the CCOM forum, break the ice here with a small introduction or something to make you feel a bit comfortable posting on the forum. We now have over 900 members, but less that 10% of them post with any kind of regularity.

So don't be shy just cuz you're new, most of us (if not all ) will welcome you with open arms and be happy to have you as part of the community so long as you are decent and respectful.

Disclaimer: I by no means speak for the community at large, but I've got a hunch that quite a few people would agree with me.

Joe
    bump and grind:-)
    Top Mat'l
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 432
    I'm not too much of a newbie, I just don't get the chance to post that often but would def like to be more involved. Anyway my name is Chris and I live about 20 minutes outside of Philly and I have been smoking cigars for almost 10 years now. I have a pretty good size collection. My favorite cigar is the 5 Vegas but I enjoy lots of other brands and I'm always interested in trying new ones. So, Hi to all and I hope to be on here more as it seems very interesting.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    CigarMan37:
    I'm not too much of a newbie, I just don't get the chance to post that often but would def like to be more involved. Anyway my name is Chris and I live about 20 minutes outside of Philly and I have been smoking cigars for almost 10 years now. I have a pretty good size collection. My favorite cigar is the 5 Vegas but I enjoy lots of other brands and I'm always interested in trying new ones. So, Hi to all and I hope to be on here more as it seems very interesting.
    welcome from another newbie

my suggestion is to not give your address to anyone.......otherwise cigars will start showing up at your doorstep.
  • seanstumpeseanstumpe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
    Hi, I'm sean stumpe i'm a fairly new member but i have been reading the threads on this site for the last couple months. I have been smoking cigars off and on for the last 5 years I normally cohiba chrystal coronas but i have recently started trying different types of cigars. I am also looking into buying a 100 cigar humi but i have a couple months left to research it. I am currently in afghanistan and have been a proud member of the united states military since 2003 and i'm currently stationed overseas in germany.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Welcome to the party guys.

And Sean, we appreciate what you do. Respect.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    seanstumpe:
    Hi, I'm sean stumpe i'm a fairly new member but i have been reading the threads on this site for the last couple months. I have been smoking cigars off and on for the last 5 years I normally cohiba chrystal coronas but i have recently started trying different types of cigars. I am also looking into buying a 100 cigar humi but i have a couple months left to research it. I am currently in afghanistan and have been a proud member of the united states military since 2003 and i'm currently stationed overseas in germany.
    Welcome to the forums! Don't let RCY find out where you are...he might feel the need to bomb you since he was in Germany too.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Welcome new members. Nice to have you along.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Welcome Chris and Sean.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    yes welcome both of you.jump in with both feet this is a preally good source for info,honest reveiews and some special kind of bromance you wouldnot beleive
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Welcome guys. Some amazing people here, get involved!
  • mr.wendell1979mr.wendell1979 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    ehehat:
    Welcome guys. Some amazing people here, get involved!

+1
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 432
    Random smokes is never a bad thing lol