Humi-Care Electric Humidifier

Comments

• urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    Top shelf, bottom tray:

Thanks, gm.
    madurofan:
    Holy crap it seasoned that quickly eh?
    Seems to have. You could've knocked me over with a damp sponge.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    J.H.C. Urbi, I'd never leave the house again.. What a collection..Congratulations.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    urbino:
    Thanks, gm.
    madurofan:
    Holy crap it seasoned that quickly eh?
    Seems to have. You could've knocked me over with a damp sponge.
    Thats awesome. I love the Oasis.

Hey that Triple Ligero on the top of the Gurkha tray is from me. LOL #122 wanna know the day it hit the humi, where I got it from and so on. haha
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    What a thing of beauty...feeling quite inadequate with my 75-ct desktop. Nice set-up, enjoy yourself.
    madurofan:
    Truly. And this was just the XL. I don't think I've even gonna need the honkin' big II XL.
    madurofan:
    Hey that Triple Ligero on the top of the Gurkha tray is from me. LOL #122
    Yeppers. And its tubular neighbors are courtesy of your friendly neighborhood squirrel.
    urbino:
    madurofan:
    Truly. And this was just the XL. I don't think I've even gonna need the honkin' big II XL.
    Yea doubt it. I'd probably do the bags of beads, we'd talked about earlier, randomly through the cabinet.
    urbino:
    madurofan:
    Hey that Triple Ligero on the top of the Gurkha tray is from me. LOL #122
    Yeppers. And its tubular neighbors are courtesy of your friendly neighborhood squirrel.
    The dodgy rodent himself eh? Good bushy tailed rat that one.
    Thanks, Luko. You, too, kas. Recognize that purple box on the bottom?

Frequently heard remarks in the urbino household while moving cigars:

"Holy crap, I've got a lot of Gurkhas. Where did all these come from?"

"Where did all my Oliva G churchills and O perfectos go? Have those guys from the ccom forum been dipping into my coolerdor?"

"Christ, if I'd known cigars were gonna be this much trouble, I wouldn't have bought any."

"Will that fit there? Damn."

"How about this? Damn."

"That's all of those. Hallelujah."

"***. Another one?"

LMAO this is why you need to inventory.
  • dutyjedutyje Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,263
    Wow!! I go out for one measly smoke and I miss all this?? You're all full there, Bino. Looks like you'll need another humi! You should celebrate by kicking back with that Outland EcSu in the Don Lino bag ;)

I was gonna go give WP a hard time, but she, unfortunately, has hit "that time of the year"... for most women it's "time of the month", but since she went on this ultra-amped-up anti-knock-up contraption, it's really only about once a year or so. I'll just bide my time staring at Bino's stick(s).
    dutyje:
    I'll just bide my time staring at Bino's stick(s).
    *awkward silence* Everyone turn your back on duty.
    Heh. Feel free. Just don't expect it them to do anything interesting.

I thought you might recognize that Don Lino bag. You'll notice I've got it marked "from Duty" so I can remember who sent those to me. And thanks for reminding me what that unlabeled one is.

Hiding underneath/behind the Don Lino bag is a giant bag of Perdomo Rosados that j0z3r was nice enough to send me.
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    You sure that's so wise?
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    You sure that's so wise?
    Damn has it been that long?
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Hey 'Bino that things big enough to let a midget live in there and continously rotate your stock.......
    I see the Oasis is having a harder time getting the top shelves humidified now that the drawers are full. The hygro on the bottom shelf reads 68%; the one on the top says 57%.
    dutyje:
    Wow!! I go out for one measly smoke and I miss all this?? You're all full there, Bino. Looks like you'll need another humi!
    Oddly enough, I happen to have an empty 300-ct. at the moment.
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    urbino:
    I see the Oasis is having a harder time getting the top shelves humidified now that the drawers are full. The hygro on the bottom shelf reads 68%; the one on the top says 57%.
    dutyje:
    Wow!! I go out for one measly smoke and I miss all this?? You're all full there, Bino. Looks like you'll need another humi!
    Let me know if you decide to move that little puppy...I may be in the market to upgrade.
    gmill880:
    Hey 'Bino that things big enough to let a midget live in there and continously rotate your stock.......
    Heh. Where's Vern Troyer? Midgets, like cops, are never around when you need one.
    Luko:
    urbino:
    dutyje:
    Let me know if you decide to move that little puppy...I may be in the market to upgrade.
    Will do, Luko. I'm gonna hang on to it for a little while, to make sure I don't still need it. I know doody was joking, but this big 'un is surprisingly full. Fuller than I expected it to be.
    urbino:
    I know doody was joking, but this big 'un is surprisingly full. Fuller than I expected it to be.
    Which I guess is pretty much the definition of "surprisingly full." And I haven't even been drinking. Yet.
    gmill880:
    This seems like the right time to remind you all that I'm not a very large person. I don't know if you've seen much news about my employer lately (Bank of Amerrillwide), but I may also be looking for work, soon... sounds like a perfect opportunity.
    But you're so accident-prone. I couldn't afford your health insurance.
    Hmmm. The bottom hygro (the one nearest the Oasis) is now reading 71%. The top hygro reads 61%. The Oasis is still running, though it's set to kick off at 68%.

Hmmm. Maybe I'm not getting good circulation.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    urbino:
    Hmmm. The bottom hygro (the one nearest the Oasis) is now reading 71%. The top hygro reads 61%. The Oasis is still running, though it's set to kick off at 68%.

Hmmm. Maybe I'm not getting good circulation.
    That sounds quite plausible...nothing a couple 120 mm computer fans couldn't fix.
    Yeah, that may be just the thing. I moved the Oasis further to the front; maybe that'll fix it.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Have the hygro's stabilized yet 'Bino?
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    wow, nice set up urby. I'm shocked the thing seasoned so quickly... well hopefully you've got some room left.. =)
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Yea that is an awesome set up Urbs! I've seen smoke shops with less selection!
    Thanks, guys.
    gmill880:
    Have the hygro's stabilized yet 'Bino?
    Nope. They're much less stable now than before I put all my stogies in there, and the Oasis is still running non-stop. I would've thought putting my stogies in would make the humidity more stable, if anything, since they were all at 65-67%. It's all very weird.

I've gotta go buy more distilled water. I think I'm gonna move the Oasis to the top shelf and see what changes while I'm gone.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I don't know if you are doing this but how about giving your top shelf a boost with some beads, maybe give the cabinet a gentle wipe down inside, or maybe a sponge with distilled water in a bowl ? The wood may be drawing the moisture out of your cigars..