Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Slinging the Bullets!!! Don't mess with the Young Gun!!!

The Young GunThe Young Gun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 62
Lesson to the wise, always keep your head up. Shots are incoming.

Took some time to coordinate, but now they are inbound.

jj20030 has been hit...wwestern has been hit...jlmarta has been hit...guess who is next?!?!?

Comments

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    The Young Gun:
    Lesson to the wise, always keep your head up. Shots are incoming.

Took some time to coordinate, but now they are inbound.

jj20030 has been hit...wwestern has been hit...jlmarta has been hit...guess who is next?!?!?
    Someone who's name starts with W. Sorry, just seems like a pattern now.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Uh, oh! Looks like he's back! Watch out - he's dangerous.

Note to Marker - - jlmarta starts with a 'W' ?? Am I missing something?
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Oh snap!!!!!!!!!

Marty, I believe the pattern Marker was referring to was the J W J ?(W) pattern.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    bandyt09:
    Oh snap!!!!!!!!!

Marty, I believe the pattern Marker was referring to was the J W J ?(W) pattern.
    Correct. Either way it is going to be entertaining to watch.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Ah, so. Didn't catch that. My bad....
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Why sir do you ask for trouble?
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    The young gun is a Nancy who hides behind a fake id.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    jr_p951:
    x100,lol
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    wwestern:
    Agreed
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    who;s got nancy panties addy? lol, pm me if you do
  • The Young GunThe Young Gun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 62
    wwestern:
    All words and no action, why don't you step and try to find me? You got hit by me and just laid down like all the other targets, so really it is you that is the Nancy?
    jr_p951:
    There is no trouble here, son. I acquire names and addresses with NO TROUBLE, I aim and fire at will, with NO TROUBLE, I always hit my target, with NO TROUBLE, and none of you are even looking for me. Once again, I see no trouble, for me.......
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    The Young Gun:
    jr_p951:
    There is no trouble here, son. I acquire names and addresses with NO TROUBLE, I aim and fire at will, with NO TROUBLE, I always hit my target, with NO TROUBLE, and none of you are even looking for me. Once again, I see no trouble, for me.......
    Perhaps because you hit like a girl - NANCY! LOL :-)

Sorry, couldnt resist...

• dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    The Sniper:
    The Young Gun:
    jr_p951:

Sorry, couldnt resist...

LMAO!

The Sniper:
    The Young Gun:
    jr_p951:

Sorry, couldnt resist...

Well, the last one I hit with any power ran like a little girl, where is this Unibomber person again? Last time I saw him he was hit by my and has not been seen from since. I am sorry for destoying the C.com forum icon and have since only used the small bullets since it seems that is all you litlle NANCY's can handle.

The Young Gun:

The Sniper:
    The Young Gun:
    jr_p951:

Sorry, couldnt resist...

Well, the last one I hit with any power ran like a little girl, where is this Unibomber person again? Last time I saw him he was hit by my and has not been seen from since. I am sorry for destoying the C.com forum icon and have since only used the small bullets since it seems that is all you litlle NANCY's can handle.

Who, hey there BIG HITTER, slow your roll - I meant no disrespect to your massive backlog of bonecrushing megaton nuclear atomic hydrogen xray kryptonite (insert scary bomb adjective here) bombs. Im intimidated! IM INTIMIDATED OKAY????

But Im just a Sally (ask ENFIDEL, he'll vouch for me!) and not even a Nancy, so Im not sure my fear will be enough. Anyone else out there wanna step up and be scared with me? :-)

The Sniper:
    The Young Gun:

The Sniper:
    The Young Gun:
    jr_p951:

Sorry, couldnt resist...

Who, hey there BIG HITTER, slow your roll - I meant no disrespect to your massive backlog of bonecrushing megaton nuclear atomic hydrogen xray kryptonite (insert scary bomb adjective here) bombs. Im intimidated! IM INTIMIDATED OKAY????

But Im just a Sally (ask ENFIDEL, he'll vouch for me!) and not even a Nancy, so Im not sure my fear will be enough. Anyone else out there wanna step up and be scared with me? :-)

I will tell you something Mr. Sniper, if I were you I would not associate or align myself will said ENFIDELHe is nothing more than an Alice, which is worse than a Sally, and will be dealt with at the appropriate time, unless, he can get to me first, MUWAHAHAHAHAHA............
    The Young Gun:
    The Sniper:
    The Young Gun:

The Sniper:
    The Young Gun:
    jr_p951:

Sorry, couldnt resist...

I will tell you something Mr. Sniper, if I were you I would not associate or align myself will said ENFIDELHe is nothing more than an Alice, which is worse than a Sally, and will be dealt with at the appropriate time, unless, he can get to me first, MUWAHAHAHAHAHA............
    Tough for me not to associate with ENFIDEL when Im swinging on his jock! And let me tell YOU something Mr Man, you threaten MY jarhead again, I will scratch your eyes out AND hit you with my purse!!! :-D

• dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    The Sniper:
    The Young Gun:
    The Sniper:
    The Young Gun:

The Sniper:
    The Young Gun:
    jr_p951:

Sorry, couldnt resist...

Tough for me not to associate with ENFIDEL when Im swinging on his jock! And let me tell YOU something Mr Man, you threaten MY jarhead again, I will scratch your eyes out AND hit you with my purse!!! :-D

Nancy, Alice, Sally, Sniper Hunter, The Judge, The Young Gun...I can't keep up with all the new names on here!

Young Gun, why don't you grow a pair...step out in the open and fight like a man? Or, just maybe you really are a Nancy...
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    I don't have a dog in this fight just yet, but this should interesting.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    dbeckom:
    The Sniper:
    The Young Gun:
    The Sniper:
    The Young Gun:

The Sniper:
    The Young Gun:
    jr_p951:

Sorry, couldnt resist...

Nancy, Alice, Sally, Sniper Hunter, The Judge, The Young Gun...I can't keep up with all the new names on here!

Young Gun, why don't you grow a pair...step out in the open and fight like a man? Or, just maybe you really are a Nancy...
    +10 :)
    The Young Gun:
    wwestern:
    All words and no action, why don't you step and try to find me? You got hit by me and just laid down like all the other targets, so really it is you that is the Nancy?
    Game on. ;)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujm9BLzaaBo
    Next person to get hit let me know where the post mark is from.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    The Sniper:
    The Young Gun:
    The Sniper:
    The Young Gun:

The Sniper:
    The Young Gun:
    jr_p951:

Sorry, couldnt resist...

Ohhhhhhh really? You know what I was sitting back letting you have some fun without majorly looking into this since I hadn't been really drug into it. Now you threaten me and my bottom b!tch that's no bueno. Alice? Aren't you just too cute. Young gun you might want to check yourself before I wreck yourself...
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:
    The Young Gun:
    The Sniper:
    The Young Gun:

The Sniper:
    The Young Gun:
    jr_p951:

Sorry, couldnt resist...

Ohhhhhhh really? You know what I was sitting back letting you have some fun without majorly looking into this since I hadn't been really drug into it. Now you threaten me and my bottom b!tch that's no bueno. Alice? Aren't you just too cute. Young gun you might want to check yourself before I wreck yourself...

Don't quite Icecube to me. I am the original OG, slinging bullets...and they are bad for your health...

Noone is safe and you all better be ready for the next clip...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKJsSPATDLY
    wwestern:
    Give it a shot Wes...I have methods of shipping that you would not fathom. I drop ship just to drop ship. Don't even pretend that you can sling with me. See the post above..
    The Young Gun:
    wwestern:
    Give it a shot Wes...I have methods of shipping that you would not fathom. I drop ship just to drop ship. Don't even pretend that you can sling with me. See the post above..
    Not be cocky.....but maybe you should do a little reasearch, son. ;)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Damn The Young Gun is at it again, But this time he made a big mistake and he done hurt the feelings of someone very dear to me..To be fair I will give The Young Gun an opportunity to apologize for carelessly slinging his bullets around.. Heres what happened last time that same mistake was made.
    !!!
    >>Warning To The Young Gun

Heres what the Young Gun was up to
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

The Kid:
    Damn The Young Gun is at it again, But this time he made a big mistake and he done hurt the feelings of someone very dear to me..To be fair I will give The Young Gun an opportunity to apologize for carelessly slinging his bullets around.. Heres what happened last time that same mistake was made.

!!!

Photobucket
    Photobucket

Kid, don't get your feelings hurt...just man up and enjoy those .45 cal bullets. You deserved to be shot with some of the work you have been doing around this place. Let this be a lesson to all that I will sling where I want to sling.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    The Young Gun:
    The Kid:
    !!!

Photobucket
    Photobucket

Kid, don't get your feelings hurt...just man up and enjoy those .45 cal bullets. You deserved to be shot with some of the work you have been doing around this place. Let this be a lesson to all that I will sling where I want to sling.
    Oh see it's not me who's worked up, its my mule. He's very upset, I'm sure you'll do the right thing. He's waiting....