Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Slinging the Bullets!!! Don't mess with the Young Gun!!!

124»

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Glen dangit why you gotta mess with my plan and make me look like an a$$? I was doing that to help draw him out lol you know how I roll of course I'm hella appreciative and I was gonna show it :)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    ENFIDL:
    Glen dangit why you gotta mess with my plan and make me look like an a$$? I was doing that to help draw him out lol you know how I roll of course I'm hella appreciative and I was gonna show it :)
    LMAO..This is getting crazy. Have we decided on who this guy is yet. My Mule is getting real anxious for RETRIBUTION
  • The Young GunThe Young Gun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 62
    Watch that mule Kid...he may be put in an early grave...
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    ENFIDL:
    PM sent homie! :-)

ENFIDL:
    You think you can draw me out using 3rd grade playground tactics, I laugh at you. I show myself when I want, to whom I want and where I want. Neither  you nor your "associates" scare me as I walk amongst you freely on a daily basis and yet you cannot stop me.

Take note, calling me names while sitting in the comforts of your partially blown up dwellings only fuels the fire inside me. I am a Boy Named Sue so calling me Nancy only makes me laugh. I will continue my slinging on here until you all bore me and then I will leave and you will never know who I am.

Slinging to be continued................................

• roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    I have the number of a therapist if you want to work out some of those anger issues.
    roland_7707:
    I have the number of a therapist if you want to work out some of those anger issues.
    I don't need no therapy, I have bullets.......
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    The Young Gun:
    My Mule didnt like that comment and now he's done gone plum loco. Youngin looks like you bit off more than you can chew, and my mules bout ready to school your ass!! First Lesson is below, I would suggest you ponder on it before opening your yap again.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VrFV5r8cs0&feature=related
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    The Kid:
    The Young Gun:
    My Mule didnt like that comment and now he's done gone plum loco. Youngin looks like you bit off more than you can chew, and my mules bout ready to school your ass!! First Lesson is below, I would suggest you ponder on it before opening your yap again.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VrFV5r8cs0&feature=related
    I would say that the "mule" comment has The Young Gun a little nervous. For once he has no comment.