Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Slinging the Bullets!!! Don't mess with the Young Gun!!!

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    lmfao ^^^^^ , let me know kid when and how we get this ,, young gun, hahahaa, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi0If8tH_Ls&feature=related
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    OK, keeping with the old-school rap theme but changing gears...

Ring ding dong, ring a ding ding ding dong,
    Young gun keep them bullets slingin! :-)

NICE hit, but Im a little confused. The last time you pulled this shite with me, I retaliated and blew yo azz up (even though you denied it was you up and down, and never even acknowledged the hit I put on you). Did you come back from the dead? Should have been the end of it, but here you are again... but coming at me from somewhere else entirely... yeah, I already got you tracked back to your lair. Did you move since you hit me last? Or are there more than one of you little peckerwoods running around out there? This is what this Young Gun shite is starting to feel like to me....

How a Young Gun gets dealt with...

Going to bed now, but in the morning... I KEEEEEL YOU! :-)

he knows better than to mess with me, yeaya!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    I must admit I am a Fan of your work, however the time has come for you to concede. See my mule wants to bring you in for all the crimes you committed, but I'm not much of a lawman, cant say I care much for em . I reckon with all the *** you stirred up things might even get a bit nasty, I'm pretty sure you would not want that to happen. So I talked my mule into giving you the opportunity to publicly apologize (to my mule of course). My mule also wanted me to tell you this, and I'm pretty sure he means it, man he's pissed. Consider your options wisely
    >>Msg to the Young Gun

The Kid:
    I must admit I am a Fan of your work, however the time has come for you to concede. See my mule wants to bring you in for all the crimes you committed, but I'm not much of a lawman, cant say I care much for em . I reckon with all the *** you stirred up things might even get a bit nasty, I'm pretty sure you would not want that to happen. So I talked my mule into giving you the opportunity to publicly apologize (to my mule of course). My mule also wanted me to tell you this, and I'm pretty sure he means it, man he's pissed. Consider your options wisely
    >>Msg to the Young Gun

He11 Kid, you dont gotta be a lawman to hang somebody do you? As a matter of fact, thats a lynching tree in your avatar if Im not mistaken... :-)

The Sniper:
    The Kid:
    >>Msg to the Young Gun

He11 Kid, you dont gotta be a lawman to hang somebody do you? As a matter of fact, thats a lynching tree in your avatar if Im not mistaken... :-)

LOL, Well cant say I've ever been much in favor for Lynching. Besides I think Lynchin is a wee bit too much for this cowpoke. He's young, high spirited and a touch rambunctious like I was in my time, So I'll give the feller a chance.
    Send me a PM there with what info you have and we'll compare notes.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    The Young Gun:
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:
    The Young Gun:
    The Sniper:
    The Young Gun:

The Sniper:
    The Young Gun:
    jr_p951:
    Why sir do you ask for trouble?
    There is no trouble here, son. I acquire names and addresses with NO TROUBLE, I aim and fire at will, with NO TROUBLE, I always hit my target, with NO TROUBLE, and none of you are even looking for me. Once again, I see no trouble, for me.......
    Perhaps because you hit like a girl - NANCY! LOL :-)

Sorry, couldnt resist...

Well, the last one I hit with any power ran like a little girl, where is this Unibomber person again? Last time I saw him he was hit by my and has not been seen from since. I am sorry for destoying the C.com forum icon and have since only used the small bullets since it seems that is all you litlle NANCY's can handle.

Who, hey there BIG HITTER, slow your roll - I meant no disrespect to your massive backlog of bonecrushing megaton nuclear atomic hydrogen xray kryptonite (insert scary bomb adjective here) bombs. Im intimidated! IM INTIMIDATED OKAY????

But Im just a Sally (ask ENFIDEL, he'll vouch for me!) and not even a Nancy, so Im not sure my fear will be enough. Anyone else out there wanna step up and be scared with me? :-)

I will tell you something Mr. Sniper, if I were you I would not associate or align myself will said ENFIDELHe is nothing more than an Alice, which is worse than a Sally, and will be dealt with at the appropriate time, unless, he can get to me first, MUWAHAHAHAHAHA............
    Tough for me not to associate with ENFIDEL when Im swinging on his jock! And let me tell YOU something Mr Man, you threaten MY jarhead again, I will scratch your eyes out AND hit you with my purse!!! :-D

Ohhhhhhh really? You know what I was sitting back letting you have some fun without majorly looking into this since I hadn't been really drug into it. Now you threaten me and my bottom b!tch that's no bueno. Alice? Aren't you just too cute. Young gun you might want to check yourself before I wreck yourself...
    Don't quite Icecube to me. I am the original OG, slinging bullets...and they are bad for your health...

Noone is safe and you all better be ready for the next clip... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKJsSPATDLY
    Original OG, how can you call yourself anything Mrs.Ihidebehindafakescreenname? Please man up and come at me face to face or don't come at all. My 7 yr old niece has more cohonies than you
    ENFIDL:
    Original OG, how can you call yourself anything Mrs.Ihidebehindafakescreenname? Please man up and come at me face to face or don't come at all. My 7 yr old niece has more cohonies than you
    LOL AAAAAAAAAAAND the king of smack talk scores yet again with a thundering body blow! :-)

• skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    LOL AAAAAAAAAAAND the king of smack talk scores yet again with a thundering body blow! :-)

Ouch! The sh!t's gettin' real deep around these parts!!! I gotta agree though....seems kinda cowardly to me to be hidin' like he's been.....
  • The Young GunThe Young Gun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 62

All you guys are so funny. I don't hide behind a moniker, I use it as a challenge for all you punks.I walk amongst you daily, I have squared up and hit you between the eyes man to man, face to face, you have openly invited me into your homes, to dine with your family, to play with your kids, I am more welcomed in your house than your best neighbor.

Just because I won't roll over and lay down like all you have so far.

Yes, you Wes Western, why are you needing the postmark from the next victim? I hit you already and you did nothing but licked your wounds and went home, you didn't even bother to look for me.

JJ20030, not mess with you, I believe I popped a cap in your a$$ and you did nothing, why would I be scared of you now.

DBeckom, all I hear from you in Blah Blah Blah, if you are so interested in me, come and find me. I will tell you, keep an eye on your family as your mouth has runnith over.

Enfidel, I welcome your challenge son, you are the 2nd most interetsing person to tangle with. You ,my friend, will have your day with The Young Gun.

Mr. Sniper, you are a worthy opponent but you cannot keeel me.

The Young Gun:

All you guys are so funny. I don't hide behind a moniker, I use it as a challenge for all you punks.I walk amongst you daily, I have squared up and hit you between the eyes man to man, face to face, you have openly invited me into your homes, to dine with your family, to play with your kids, I am more welcomed in your house than your best neighbor.

Yes, you Wes Western, why are you needing the postmark from the next victim? I hit you already and you did nothing but licked your wounds and went home, you didn't even bother to look for me.

JJ20030, not mess with you, I believe I popped a cap in your a$$ and you did nothing, why would I be scared of you now.

DBeckom, all I hear from you in Blah Blah Blah, if you are so interested in me, come and find me. I will tell you, keep an eye on your family as your mouth has runnith over.

Enfidel, I welcome your challenge son, you are the 2nd most interetsing person to tangle with. You ,my friend, will have your day with The Young Gun.

Son? We'll see who's calling who Daddy when this is over...
    Once again I must reiterate that a true gun shows his mettle by the targets taken down. To be the best, you have to take down the best. To ENFIDIL, Daddy...not a chance, I am the BIG POPPA...and don't you forget it. Your time will come, just as the others time has come. Keep your eyes on your mailboxes boys and keep your loved ones away from them.
    I tracked down the zip code you used Young Gun and its really close to another BOTL that I am very fond of, this would also explain how you came to acquire my address, I have no choice but to now retaliate. I will also be disclosing this information to the High Command.. Cant say I didnt warn ya.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    The Young Gun:
    Once again I must reiterate that a true gun shows his mettle by the targets taken down. To be the best, you have to take down the best. To ENFIDIL, Daddy...not a chance, I am the BIG POPPA...and don't you forget it. Your time will come, just as the others time has come. Keep your eyes on your mailboxes boys and keep your loved ones away from them.
    What's to say who makes who? Just about all active posters here have dropped megaton detonations from time to time, yet those masses remained untouched. So yeah nothing new here as usual.
    The Young Gun:
    Cant keeel you? LOL I ALREADY killed you once, and Ive got your coordinates locked in with my finger on the button. And if you think Im blowing smoke, ya better check with someone who called you a coward in your thread on that.

Not that I expect you to own it this time any more than the last time I did it. :-) I got the scope man, and it sees thru all the BS and denials.

My only question now is whether I even bother with you myself, or if I turn you over to the howling mob that's screaming for your hide.

Any preference Gun?

• dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    The Young Gun:

Bring it Nancy! I've got your number...the hounds are on your trail! These lil BB's that you're slinging ain't nothing compared to what you've got coming!
    The Sniper:
    The Young Gun:
    Cant keeel you? LOL I ALREADY killed you once, and Ive got your coordinates locked in with my finger on the button. And if you think Im blowing smoke, ya better check with someone who called you a coward in your thread on that.

Not that I expect you to own it this time any more than the last time I did it. :-) I got the scope man, and it sees thru all the BS and denials.

My only question now is whether I even bother with you myself, or if I turn you over to the howling mob that's screaming for your hide.

Any preference Gun?

Clock is ticking my friend. If you doubt Ive got you in my sights, check your PM's...

dbeckom:
    The Young Gun:

Bring it Nancy! I've got your number...the hounds are on your trail! These lil BB's that you're slinging ain't nothing compared to what you've got coming!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qLPdI7bZnI
    Last chance - at 15 minutes after 9pm central time, I am loosing the wolves.

The Sniper:

Very well. Anyone who wants his identity, shoot me a pm and fire away. Cant wait to see the carnage from this - I LOVE a good fireworks show! :-)

• skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    I think I may know who it is already. PM to you.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    The Sniper:
    The Sniper:

Very well. Anyone who wants his identity, shoot me a pm and fire away. Cant wait to see the carnage from this - I LOVE a good fireworks show! :-)

This is too easy no?
    Sorry about the delay folks, just out stalking my next targets. You only think you know who I am. Do you really believe I would be so foolish to ship from my home? Please, there is no rookie here, only a battle hardened vet. Try what you may, but remember that this gun will continue to sling and no one is safe.
    The Young Gun:
    Sorry about the delay folks, just out stalking my next targets. You only think you know who I am. Do you really believe I would be so foolish to ship from my home? Please, there is no rookie here, only a battle hardened vet. Try what you may, but remember that this gun will continue to sling and no one is safe.
    Anytime I read any of your gibberish it's like hearing the teacher in teacher in charlie brown.
    ENFIDL:
    The Young Gun:
    Anytime I read any of your gibberish it's like hearing the teacher in teacher in charlie brown.
    just call him gabby, lmao http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke5Mr5eCF2U
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    PM to the Sniper....
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    The Young Gun is a joke. Got home yesterday evening to find some little girls roller skating outside my home. Never seen that before. As soon as I closed my door. I heard a little tap on my door. Sound like a small pebble hit it. Of course I said, those d a m n kids outside. I open the door and found this in front of it. All I'm going to say is this. Thanks for the nice smokes and you F'd yourself. You and your girl band are done. No comments, it's not business.....

Photobucket
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    I cracked the code.....