Home General Discussion

Cigar Sprint Sale

Comments

• CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Finally got a little extra doe and got the approval to persue another purchase. Logged into the Sprint Sales, and was able to land a box of GOF! I'm so syked about this one.....
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    CvilleE:
    Finally got a little extra doe and got the approval to persue another purchase. Logged into the Sprint Sales, and was able to land a box of GOF! I'm so syked about this one.....
    nice pick up
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 630
    CvilleE:
    drool....every time I see those boxes on sprintsale, I think to myself, "cmoooon it's only XX amount of dollars... even though you haven't tried it before, the hype HAS to be right....right?!" I swear the mastermind behind sprintsale is an evil....EEEEVVVIIILLLLL human, trying to rob a college student blind.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    CvilleE:
    NICE!!! I saw that box come through but I couldn't pull the trigger myself. I need to try one one of these days before I spend the money on a box of them. Congrats on the GREAT buy!!

Rob
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    thats the mindset i have when i see the 10's of 5v AAA and 5V Cask strength (i have yet to find a 5v i didnt like and seeing them go for less than $2.50 a cigar is hard on me)
    just picked up the Best of Full 2010 Sampler
    pbchevo:
    What's in the 2010 sampler?
    oldsoulrevival:
    pbchevo:
    What's in the 2010 sampler?
    2 mow Ruination
    2 Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo
    2 Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro
    sounds like a good selection!
    taythegibs:
    sounds like a good selection!
    indeed it is feeling good now
    Oh, how I do love the MOW Ruination.
    Dangit! the 5V 'A' is on the daily deal for $0.43 less than i paid! i stayed up till 2:30 that morning waiting on them to pop up....
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    taythegibs:
    i stayed up till 2:30 that morning waiting on them to pop up....
    Haha I've waited for DAYS for some Uzis to pop up. And when I finally hit it lucky, I had to settle for the 560 (had my pretty little heart set on the 660). Oh well, I'll keep watching...and hoping....
    skweekz:
    taythegibs:
    i stayed up till 2:30 that morning waiting on them to pop up....
    Haha I've waited for DAYS for some Uzis to pop up. And when I finally hit it lucky, I had to settle for the 560 (had my pretty little heart set on the 660). Oh well, I'll keep watching...and hoping....
    i guess im lucky that i got the size i wanted, now i just have to convince myself not to make another order...
  • Knoxca1Knoxca1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 147
    oldsoulrevival:
    Oh, how I do love the MOW Ruination.
    QFT
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Woot!! Just picked up a 10-er of MoW PA's on the Sprint. Should make for a nice addition to the extras that Sniper is sending. Sorry Sniper, I know you're being a true BORK by sending me a couple, but I couldn't resist... Many of these shall be smoked in your honor.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    Did anyone see how much those mow ruination robusto #2's must went for? I always seem to miss those, damnit!
    i feel like ive been fighting the SS for the past week trying to get some 5V AAA and one of the house blends samplers...
    taythegibs:
    i feel like ive been fighting the SS for the past week trying to get some 5V AAA and one of the house blends samplers...
    I don't think those AAA come up as often as they used to. I've seen them come up a few times over the past week though. I always want to jump on it myself, but. I'm holding off for a box of MOW PA. The house blends sampler maybe I've seen twice in the past three days. Usually the robusto size. Good luck getting what you want. I won't be "clicking" against you!
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Ten pack of unholy cocktails after all the recommendations from the maduro thread.
    bbass2:
    Ten pack of unholy cocktails after all the recommendations from the maduro thread.
    You won't be disappointed
    Bobbo2009:
    taythegibs:
    I don't think those AAA come up as often as they used to. I've seen them come up a few times over the past week though. I always want to jump on it myself, but. I'm holding off for a box of MOW PA. The house blends sampler maybe I've seen twice in the past three days. Usually the robusto size. Good luck getting what you want. I won't be "clicking" against you!

Most of the AAA ive seen were for a full box, and id rather get just a 10 pack so i dont have to spend as much, and ive seen 3 house blends samplers...the second one was right before i posted earlier and right as i was clicking the confirm button it decided it wanted to go away... ive thought about the MOW Pa but they seem to be pretty popular so ive avoided it.
    just won a 10 pack of the 5V Gold Maduro... time to see how they go.
    taythegibs:
    I was really looking forward to that stick, but it ended up being "ehh". I lite up my first one this past weekend and it did nothing for me. Lots of smoke, flavor was decent, but nothing special. I got another one I will try later this year sometime. I prefer the CCOM red label over these, at the moment.

Also, if your still looking some AAA try PMimg AJGARLETT. He has a thread in the trades, passes section and is looking to move 16 sticks. Great price!!

Rob
    Just picked up a 10 pack of Golden Bears for 28.
    Bobbo2009:
    taythegibs:
    I was really looking forward to that stick, but it ended up being "ehh". I lite up my first one this past weekend and it did nothing for me. Lots of smoke, flavor was decent, but nothing special. I got another one I will try later this year sometime. I prefer the CCOM red label over these, at the moment.

Also, if your still looking some AAA try PMimg AJGARLETT. He has a thread in the trades, passes section and is looking to move 16 sticks. Great price!!

Rob
    thats how i was with the CAO OSA Sol, i dont have too high of expectations for these so for $2.20 a stick i cant complain too much. ill have to look into that if he still has them but i know the SS prices are near impossible to beat on these.
    ...i just spent the last of my "extra" money on the SS. i missed a lot of the AAA and then a lot of 10 Est. 1844 Anejado No. 52 popped up and i got em. they were one of the first cigars i was recommended on here but i have yet to try them.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    skweekz:
    Nice pick up
    ShotgunJohn:
    skweekz:
    Nice pick up
    Thanks. I love these on the golf course.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Damn! Saw the Gurkha doble maduro but couldn't get it. By far my favorite Gurkha, hell I love anything with a costa rican maduro wrapper on it. Nice to see them bringing this blend back after almost 2 years!