Home General Discussion

Cigar Sprint Sale

Comments

• taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    Its torturing me tonight, a box 20 of 5V AAA went for something like $46 then immediately a pack of 10 AAA went for $27....
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    $46 for a box of aaa's? Holy jeebus.
    yep, they usually go for $55 on there though...ill have to save up this fall and get a box.
    just got the House Blends sampler, and am watching for a mazo of Aj's fresh rolled, saw two go through last night when i didnt have the $$ to spend
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    Box of god of fire just went for 129 and change....anyone here get them?
    i think that was their pulling the plug price, i think ive figured out that price on several things i plan to purchase in the future.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    taythegibs:
    just got the House Blends sampler, and am watching for a mazo of Aj's fresh rolled, saw two go through last night when i didnt have the $$ to spend
    Good selection to learn flavors. I smoked a she load of cuban labels. Oh, and I just saw today the new "American Label" I'll have to try that.
    they need a black label- a double Maduro!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    After staring at the sprint sale for day after day after day, I finally picked up what I've been after all along. The Uzi 660. And got it for $52 so I'm tickled...and done with the sprint sale for quite a while. Thanks for some great deals ccom!
  • Katt68Katt68 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 124
    skweekz:
    After staring at the sprint sale for day after day after day, I finally picked up what I've been after all along. The Uzi 660. And got it for $52 so I'm tickled...and done with the sprint sale for quite a while. Thanks for some great deals ccom!
    Where do I find the sprint sale?
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Katt68:
    skweekz:
    Cigar Sprint Sale
    watching it in class right now while "learning" about sexual reproduction.... the sprint sale is a much better waste of my time.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Saw a box of My Uzi Weighs a Ton go just before I could log in a day or two ago, and I've been hoping they show up again. Can't believe I missed the box of MOW Virtues for $30. This is painful sometimes
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    xmacro:
    Saw a box of My Uzi Weighs a Ton go just before I could log in a day or two ago, and I've been hoping they show up again. Can't believe I missed the box of MOW Virtues for $30. This is painful sometimes
    A box or a 10 pack? If a box went for 30 that's just insane.
    Holy ***, 10 2007 Carlito GOF's were just up now and they went for about $126
    Imgembo:
    xmacro:
    Mazo of 10, still an insane price
  • Katt68Katt68 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 124
    skweekz:
    Katt68:
    skweekz:
    Cigar Sprint Sale
    AWESOME THANKS
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    xmacro:
    Imgembo:
    xmacro:
    Mazo of 10, still an insane price
    indeed ill take 50% of any day.
    I gotta say again, I freaking LOVE this site. I just got 10 MOW Virtue churchills for $33 and 10 MOW Virtue Toro's for $26 - a freakin' box of one of my favorites for less than $60. Amazing
    Finally got a mazo of Aj's Fresh-Rolled Robustos, for under $35!!!!
  • stephenakirkstephenakirk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10
    taythegibs:
    watching it in class right now while "learning" about sexual reproduction.... the sprint sale is a much better waste of my time.
    I watch it while im sitting in ancient Chinese history haha
    i watch it in bio, world lit, and psychology... im a history major so dont watch it in history (plus the professor aka my adviser aka ex drill Sargent would kill me if he saw me on my droid in class especially since im up in the front row)
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    stephenakirk:
    taythegibs:
    I watch it while im sitting in ancient Chinese history haha

i always keep a page open on my laptop when im on just watching a DROOLING....lol
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    i had to stop looking at the sprint sale. i would of been in debt!
    pbchevo:
    i had to stop looking at the sprint sale. i would of been in debt!
    just spent another $20 in a 10 pack of 5V Classic Double Coronas..... i have to close out that tab now...
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Ave Maria Barbarossa 5 pack were on there. When I got to it, it was at $21.00. I didn't get logged in fast enough. Hate it when that happens.
  • SporusSporus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 236
    Totally blew it last night. I've been meaning to re-up on some CAO Osas and they came up and I'll be damned if I didn't pull the trigger early. Paid slightly above what CCOM normally charges, but free shipping! I'll have to hang my hat on that.
    that sucks when that happens... the lot 50's just went through a few minutes ago and it didnt look like they sold.
  • SporusSporus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 236
    taythegibs:
    that sucks when that happens... the lot 50's just went through a few minutes ago and it didnt look like they sold.
    Thank you for not mentioning what it closed at. Now I can still believe I got something resembling a deal.
    ive got a mental list of what stuff seems to close at in case i want to get something in the future...i have to keep it a secret or else ill have people snagging more of MY deals lol. If it makes you feel better the CAO OSAs seem to go quick and high....sometimes really high