Home General Discussion

Cigar Sprint Sale

Comments

• Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    When i get on there, i look at what just sold, and i will be pissed, because what i have waited for for days will be down there! usually that is followed by a select few cuss words, and my wife looks at me like WTF?
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    Does anyone know how much a box of 5 Vegas relics usually goes for on the Sprint?
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    asianbiker8:
    Does anyone know how much a box of 5 Vegas relics usually goes for on the Sprint?
    If I recall correctly I've seen them usually go in the $50 range
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    skweekz:
    asianbiker8:
    If I recall correctly I've seen them usually go in the $50 range
    Cool, thank you sir!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    asianbiker8:
    No but I know a Box of God of Fire went for $135.42 last night and AB Black Markets just went for $29.32 LOL
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    MVW67:
    No but I know a Box of God of Fire went for $135.42 last night and AB Black Markets just went for $29.32 LOL
    Unreal
    Buy them, buy them all.

• TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    dude, i thought i got those black markets...but...EPIC FAIL. someone got them right from under me
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Trident:
    dude, i thought i got those black markets...but...EPIC FAIL. someone got them right from under me
    Trident, I got to stay off this thing, was emailing Andy asking for prices, seen the Sister has them for today's deal, said he could match, but decided to wait on them ordered the others I was looking forand looked up and the next sprint was the Black Markets, right near the end I clicked and it was over!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Oh man, I bit on the Torano Noventa 10 pack. Got them pretty cheap $19.75, so happy with that, but I'm eating up my budget with the sprint sales real quick. LOL!

And missed the Torano Loyal 10 pack at $26.50, cause I waited too long.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Finally, after 3 days waiting for the 15 ct herf-a-dor, and missing it no less than half a dozen times, I got it. Just under $20. Probably could have found one cheaper through ebay, but finding a shipper to APO is such a pain.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    La Aurora Preferido Tubo Sampler
    I've seen these on there once. Do they POP up often? How much are they goin for?
    Thanks brothers
    OK, I'm really hating the sprint sale right now. A box of MOW torps came up, they were down to $56 and I was arguing with myself and it went! And as it is resetting, I realized what a moron I was. I should have clicked at $60 and been happy.
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 630
    I dont see the sampler too much, but I have bought at least 6 5-packs of the LAP Maduros.... I usually get them around 23 dollars. I have found that they cut off around 23.09, so I usually just buy at 24 or 25. It's a fantastic stick at even 10 dollars, so for less than 5, you are getting one of the best deals possible, imo. I have seen them on sprint sale MANY many many times.
    oldsoulrevival:
    I dont see the sampler too much, but I have bought at least 6 5-packs of the LAP Maduros.... I usually get them around 23 dollars. I have found that they cut off around 23.09, so I usually just buy at 24 or 25. It's a fantastic stick at even 10 dollars, so for less than 5, you are getting one of the best deals possible, imo. I have seen them on sprint sale MANY many many times.
    Thanks for replying. Were they tubos?
    danielzreyes:
    oldsoulrevival:
    They dont come with the tubes, but frankly I really couldn't care any less about the tubes than I already do. It's packaging that takes up space, lol. IT is the the tubo size, though, and except for the metal tube, it's the exact same cigar.
    oldsoulrevival:
    danielzreyes:
    oldsoulrevival:
    They dont come with the tubes, but frankly I really couldn't care any less about the tubes than I already do. It's packaging that takes up space, lol. IT is the the tubo size, though, and except for the metal tube, it's the exact same cigar.
    Hmmmmmm good to know. Great now my face will be glued to the comp screen/phone all night. Thanks again brother. (no sarcasm there I really do appreciate the replies)
    danielzreyes:
    oldsoulrevival:
    danielzreyes:
    oldsoulrevival:
    Hmmmmmm good to know. Great now my face will be glued to the comp screen/phone all night. Thanks again brother. (no sarcasm there I really do appreciate the replies)
    Of course - that's what BOTLs are for. If you spend a day checking on it, you'll probably see it pop up at least once. I just checked - I have done the sprint deal 7 times on that package (A buddy of mine and I both love the cigar, so we always jump on it and split the goods)
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    Any one know whtat the Ep carrillo maddys are going for on the sprint sale? i really want to try them and i keep missing them.
    Imgembo:
    Any one know whtat the Ep carrillo maddys are going for on the sprint sale? i really want to try them and i keep missing them.
    Haven't seen the maduros come up yet. Everything but the maduros. LOL!

usaly they come up at around 1am and 9am. I always just miss them ( they are at the bottom of the page).
    Hey guys!! At least let it go half way down before you snipe it out from underneath me. ROFL!
    Man, someone is jumping on these way early today.
    Imgembo:
    picked up a 5ver for about 24 dollars. That is about what i would pay per stick if i bought a box. I was going to wait on them but i did not know there cut off I am assuming they cut off around 22$
    Imgembo:
    Imgembo:
    picked up a 5ver for about 24 dollars. That is about what i would pay per stick if i bought a box. I was going to wait on them but i did not know there cut off I am assuming they cut off around 22$
    I still haven't seen any of the maduros.

And I've been pretty much glued to the stupid thing all day on and off.
    The thing that amazes me is that there are a ton of these that are barely making it a quarter the way down and someone snags them. I'm guessing that they don't know that some of these will come around again.
    0patience:
    Imgembo:
    Imgembo:

The thing that amazes me is that there are a ton of these that are barely making it a quarter the way down and someone snags them. I'm guessing that they don't know that some of these will come around again.
    I belive that they have a cut off point too. so some one may not be buying them they just reached a point where they would loose money if they sold them any lower. some one correct me if im wrong
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Does anyone else using an iPad have an issue with running the SS on it? I can on my IPhone just fine but on my iPad it's really choppy...
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    Imgembo:
    0patience:
    Imgembo:
    Imgembo:

I belive that they have a cut off point too. so some one may not be buying them they just reached a point where they would loose money if they sold them any lower. some one correct me if im wrong
    That's true, but that point is when the little running man gets to the end of the bar. I think 0patience's point is that people are buying them well before the runni man approaches his cutoff.
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    Imgembo:
    0patience:
    Imgembo:
    Imgembo:

That's true, but that point is when the little running man gets to the end of the bar. I think 0patience's point is that people are buying them well before the runni man approaches his cutoff.
    mine takes a while to reset, and sometimes jumps around ( running stops then shoots foward) and it is slower when i click buy this is proboly more the internet connection than the site or OS. They have small wifi antenas and the metal body intefers with the signal. This is especially true if using a gen 1 (Not sure what gen that pink one of yours is ;). If i find something i relay want i hop on my laptop immediately.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Imgembo:
    mine takes a while to reset, and sometimes jumps around ( running stops then shoots foward) and it is slower when i click buy this is proboly more the internet connection than the site or OS. They have small wifi antenas and the metal body intefers with the signal. This is especially true if using a gen 1 (Not sure what gen that pink one of yours is ;). If i find something i relay want i hop on my laptop immediately.

Well my PINK iPad is a gen 2 lol dang it