Home General Discussion

Cigar Sprint Sale

Comments

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    ndhaon91:
    That's true, but that point is when the little running man gets to the end of the bar. I think 0patience's point is that people are buying them well before the runni man approaches his cutoff.
    Yup. The ones I'm talking about, the bar barely gets started and someone jumps on it. Not even close to halfway down. I don't understand that. Unless they really love those cigars and want to pay retail. LOL!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    ALRIGHT!!!!

Which one of you fools just stole the black markets from me?!?!?!?!? $43, you jumped the gun my friend.
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    Damn don't they get down to close to 33$ I saw them on the sister site for 37.50 for a 10 pack sadly that deal has passed
    Imgembo:
    Damn don't they get down to close to 33$ I saw them on the sister site for 37.50 for a 10 pack sadly that deal has passed
    That's what I've read - so unless CCOM has upped the price, some unsuspecting sap got trigger happy.....(even at 43$ though I'd still consider that a fair price).

OH well, I'll wait them out - I've got nothing but time on my hands.
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    jgibv:
    Imgembo:
    That's what I've read - so unless CCOM has upped the price, some unsuspecting sap got trigger happy.....(even at 43$ though I'd still consider that a fair price).

OH well, I'll wait them out - I've got nothing but time on my hands.
    they come up about 3 or 4 times a day i think. I usely see them in the am and at night
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Anyone else noticed the prices have been going up? I used to be able to get Uzi's, almost any vitola for sub-$60; the 5x60's for below $50. Now the 5x60's are selling for close to $60, and the other vitola's are selling out at above $70, and even if they didn't, it doesn't look like there's room for teh little guy to run and get them to go below $60. Seems Ccom has been raising the prices a bit
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    I noticed the same thing Macro....
    Yeah, there have been a couple over the past week that have started out a little higher than they did before. I just figured it was one of those costs that they are passing on to us. LOL!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    i just popped into the SS for the first time in weeks, since my last purchase. and whaddya know, its another lot of Aj's Fresh-Rolled....grumble grumble, at least i have a crap load of em so im not too tempted :D
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    xmacro:
    Anyone else noticed the prices have been going up? I used to be able to get Uzi's, almost any vitola for sub-$60; the 5x60's for below $50. Now the 5x60's are selling for close to $60, and the other vitola's are selling out at above $70, and even if they didn't, it doesn't look like there's room for teh little guy to run and get them to go below $60. Seems Ccom has been raising the prices a bit
    Funny you say that. I watch for Uzi's every day and they are ending much higher than they used to be.
    Not jsut that they're ending sooner; either the MSRP is starting higher, or the price isn't dropping as quickly/Ccom has raised the minimum price they'll let the price drop to
    xmacro:
    Not jsut that they're ending sooner; either the MSRP is starting higher, or the price isn't dropping as quickly/Ccom has raised the minimum price they'll let the price drop to
    that sucks, but i'd bet that most of the time the SS still has better pricing than other sites
    Alright who did it this time???

It was the black market's last week.....now it's the Uzi's.
    Somebody here must have the "fastest draw in the west" because my a$$ is too slow.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    HA! You and I were watching the same Uzi sprint...probably swearing at the exact same time too!
    Sh1t - MOW PA's are back on the rotation, but only for 5 of them and I missed it. Anyone see what they went for?
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Is the selection getting ...... crappy or am I just missing something. I have cigarsprint running daily, even the wife watches it for me for the few I want. It seems like its all Gurkha and Cigar.com house blends. I see Black Bears going for more then they are on the site! No more GoF, Black Markets, or My Uzis. Where did they all go!
    Late last night, there were some GOF, Uzis and MOWs on there. I almost bit on one of them.
    Don't recall. Had to been in the 11:00-1:00am range.
    I don't go back to work until Thursday and I have a bit of insomnia, so I was up late last night.
    I had it running most the night. I only remember, cause I missed most of them and they were in the recent items thing.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    I seen them all this morning....so they run at odd times...I'm watching for the...nevermind, don't want to give it away LOL, or you guys might up the vision mode...!
    Ok, so what's the deal with the Kinky Friedman Lonestar? A box went for $45??
    At that price, I'm tempted to bite on that one, just because.

Anyone tried 'em?
    No but i want to try the sweet kinky lady, does ccom carry those? And im still trying to the decide if i want to get a box of AAA (if they will ever show up again), red labels, or bahia maduro....
    taythegibs:
    No but i want to try the sweet kinky lady, does ccom carry those? And im still trying to the decide if i want to get a box of AAA (if they will ever show up again), red labels, or bahia maduro....

I can send ya one PM me. I got a box for $44. I love them in the yard or a walk to Dunks. Smooth with good flavor.
    Vision:
    taythegibs:

I can send ya one PM me. I got a box for $44. I love them in the yard or a walk to Dunks. Smooth with good flavor.
    pm sent
    0patience:
    Ok, so what's the deal with the Kinky Friedman Lonestar? A box went for $45??
    At that price, I'm tempted to bite on that one, just because.

Anyone tried 'em?
    They're not bad....I got a box of the No 4 size for $40 last fall. I'd compare them to LPH, for the price of $2/stick - they're a decent smoke. Are you wanting to try them?....if so let me know and I'll check to see how many I have left
    The Camacho PE deal (5 PE's + 5 count herfador) just went up; seems they go for around $45
    I hate logging in, just to see the last of a great deal disappear. LOL!
    For whatever reason last night i jumped on a 10 pack of 5v cask strength II... dont even recall how much it was, but it was like 3 in the morning
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    taythegibs:
    For whatever reason last night i jumped on a 10 pack of 5v cask strength II... dont even recall how much it was, but it was like 3 in the morning
    I really like those cask strength 2's
    asianbiker8:
    taythegibs:
    I really like those cask strength 2's
    I do too, and i got em for just over $23! a killer deal imo.