Home General Discussion

Cigar Sprint Sale

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    logged in just in time to see a box of 10 2007 GoF go for $130. i didnt even have time to get my cursor to the buy button.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    kuzi16:
    logged in just in time to see a box of 10 2007 GoF go for $130. i didnt even have time to get my cursor to the buy button.
    Nice price, picked one up a few weeks ago for 132, was going to pull the trigger if went below the 130!!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    MVW67:
    kuzi16:
    Nice price, picked one up a few weeks ago for 132, was going to pull the trigger if went below the 130!!!
    I need more of these. Stop getting on sprint sale you guys. Some people are so insensitive. GOSH
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    kuzi16:
    I need more of these. Stop getting on sprint sale you guys. Some people are so insensitive. GOSH
    im just looking for cigars that i saw all the time on there before. just waiting for them to come around again.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    kuzi16:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    kuzi16:
    im just looking for cigars that i saw all the time on there before. just waiting for them to come around again.
    Same here for the most part. They increased prices me thinks... Folks also pull the trigger faster... Yay
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    kuzi16:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    kuzi16:
    Hey Kuzi, just saw the GOF box in the recent items queue, it was about 6 items back when I saw it .... FYI
  • chrisd56chrisd56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 77
    Scored a box of Swag gordos for 56$$ !!!. now waiting on the La Aroma De Cuba immensa and i can get some rest!
    Cigar sprint strikes again.
    Camacho Corojo was on my wishlist.
    Just got a 5er of Camacho Corojo Ltd for about 35% off. not 35% off of 5 singles, but 35% off 5 from a box.
    i love you ccom.

• SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    kuzi16:
    Cigar sprint strikes again.
    Camacho Corojo was on my wishlist.
    Just got a 5er of Camacho Corojo Ltd for about 35% off. not 35% off of 5 singles, but 35% off 5 from a box.
    i love you ccom.

Very nice score!!
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    I just got the Cuban roots sampler for about 40.Hell, the cohibas and the media noches were worth 40. Consider yourselves warned. Seriously though, I need a bigger humidor. Anybody got a 100ish count they would care to part with? I've been watching the sprint sale for a humi and this is what happens... good thing it's payday.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Strike that, reverse it. No humi needed.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    just logged in to see that I missed MUWATs and MF LBs - both in the "recent items" list....urrrgggg
  • oilburneroilburner Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 91
    Got a box of the MF LeBijous Saturday morning. Just happened to fire up the sprintsale a minute before they came up. Saved me days of waiting and watching. Fortunately I had a good idea of what they had gone for in the past and got a sweet deal.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    I've been wanting to pull the trigger on the sprint sale for some time, but always waited too long! Finally scored a 10 pack of 5 vegas classic torpedos for a great deal, hellllooo new obsession...
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    illinoisgolf99:
    I've been wanting to pull the trigger on the sprint sale for some time, but always waited too long! Finally scored a 10 pack of 5 vegas classic torpedos for a great deal, hellllooo new obsession...

Its such bad news.... or good news... Im not sure anymore. I started with a 50Ct humi, then 2 50s, then I added a 100, and then a 120.... Now I am tupperadoring it... "IM RELOADED!!"
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Vision:
    illinoisgolf99:

Its such bad news.... or good news... Im not sure anymore. I started with a 50Ct humi, then 2 50s, then I added a 100, and then a 120.... Now I am tupperadoring it... "IM RELOADED!!"
    I hate the sprint sale. I really really hate the sprint sale.
    It's always one of those, "wait, wait!! No!! Go back! Dammit!!"
    Or..............."great price, gonna get it!! Whoo hoo!!............What? I'm not logged in????? OMFG!! No, it's gone!!"
    0patience:
    Vision:
    illinoisgolf99:

I hate the sprint sale. I really really hate the sprint sale.
    It's always one of those, "wait, wait!! No!! Go back! Dammit!!"
    Or..............."great price, gonna get it!! Whoo hoo!!............What? I'm not logged in????? OMFG!! No, it's gone!!"

My favorite is when I go and check the price on CCOM and when I look back its "SPRINT OVER" AHHH
    Vision:

My favorite is when I go and check the price on CCOM and when I look back its "SPRINT OVER" AHHH
    Been there so many times.
    You would be surprised at how well a wireless keyboard flies like a frisbee.
    And why is it when I am looking for 5 packs, all that comes up is boxes and visa versa?
    The 5ers kill me. I like the 10s. The 5s go to quick. I like to smoke a few, hand out a few, and age the rest.

Also PM to you 0p
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    Vision:
    illinoisgolf99:

thats the good thing about being broke... and coolers image
    taythegibs:
    thats the good thing about being broke... and coolers
    The broke part. Yeah, know that feeling well. But the sprint sale helps a lot. LOL!

Vision, replied to PM.
    taythegibs:
    Vision:
    illinoisgolf99:

thats the good thing about being broke... and coolers image

I hear ya man, I started with a little 20 ct and a 50 ct and before you know it I had 5 humidors going at once! I finally decided to sell them all and buy a big cooler and use that. Once my fiance and I get married next year I'm thinking of treating myself to one of those 3000 ct. cigar towers :)
    I don't know what it is about the 5V classics but they just keep coming up! Just snagged a box of 25 5V classic coronas for an INSANE price, *love it*!
    illinoisgolf99:
    I don't know what it is about the 5V classics but they just keep coming up! Just snagged a box of 25 5V classic coronas for an INSANE price, *love it*!
    i'd love to get a box...but then again i still have 10 in the cooler got em for CHEAP too!
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Is it me or are people buying MOWs at a very high price, just saw 10 mow virtues sell for 45, I got my for 27 dollars which was a steal and was going to buy 10 more but someone bought them at a 45 wth
    it seems like most things have been going high...
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    looks like I'm gonna have to stay up late and buy lol
    Just snagged a box of Blue Label coronas, suppper pumped about the price too! Thanks CSS!
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    In my humble and honest opinion the problem with the site is anyone can use it no big suprise there but the other part is there are probably a lot of uninformed people buying high for us but to them a modestly good price especially when most of us are spoiled with the knowledge and generosity around this place including The Beard, Andy and Kelly with their dubiuos ways of making us spend our money, damn them! It will probably be harder to find a great deal as the site picks up traffic and popularity. Just my .02.
  • Bklyn78Bklyn78 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 65
    I scored a box of 5vegas AAA for 45$. I spent a few days just seeing what the prices stopped at. I wrote down all the prices just to get a pattern what they sell for. When i get extra money i pull out my book and just keep an eye out for what i need. The prices have jumped up alittle as the last box of AAA i think went for 52. The last one I bought was some obsidian sticks. Got 10 for 21$. I took a shot in the dark and ive been really been enjoying them. its a great site when you are on a limited budget to get some nice sticks for a really good price.