Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
  • Llado1Llado1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 26

Its on the way Brotha!
  • TheGOATTheGOAT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 69
    I didn't get a confirmation number. Now I'm THAT guy.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    Rules are rules, and I have not fulfilled this one yet.

That being said, I need a sponsor please.

If someone does step forward, I feel it is important for you to know that all of my sticks are new...no age what-so-ever.

• brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    I guess two is better than one
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    Looking for a sponsor so I can get on the GTL. PM me your info if you're up for it. You all know I'm new and so are my stix, but I'll do my best to make it a worthwhile exchange.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    So, Eric... If no-one else is stepping up to the plate, I'd be happy to sponsor your first trade. I know I've already bombed you, so I "promise" I'll behave on my half. ;^)

• ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    Puff_Dougie:
    So, Eric... If no-one else is stepping up to the plate, I'd be happy to sponsor your first trade. I know I've already bombed you, so I "promise" I'll behave on my half. ;^)

Sounds good to me. Already have your info.
  • Aland84Aland84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 60
    Hey guys I have as follows: 2x Beauty 2x elegance 2x legend 2001 2x estate vintage 2001 shaggy foot 2x warlord 1x ancient warrior I'm looking to do a trade. I like Alec bradley prensados a lot. I'm also looking to try the obsidian experiment and the white noise. I'd also like to try the sons of anarchy stick. I'd really like to get rid of these sticks. So if anyone is interested pm me and let me know what you are willing to trade.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Stubble:

If someone does step forward, I feel it is important for you to know that all of my sticks are new...no age what-so-ever.

Still looking for a sponsor?
    Rain:
    Stubble:

Yes!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Aland84:
    Hey guys I have as follows: 2x Beauty 2x elegance 2x legend 2001 2x estate vintage 2001 shaggy foot 2x warlord 1x ancient warrior I'm looking to do a trade. I like Alec bradley prensados a lot. I'm also looking to try the obsidian experiment and the white noise. I'd also like to try the sons of anarchy stick. I'd really like to get rid of these sticks. So if anyone is interested pm me and let me know what you are willing to trade.
    good luck with this! This thread isn't really I want too dump poo on you for something much better it's made so we can see that you are trust worthy! Your a newb so you should send what you want but you can't really ask for what you want in return...it's up too the sender. I'm sure there might be maybe a couple people that will take the Gurkhas but I wouldn't expect much in return
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 486
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Aland84:
    good luck with this! This thread isn't really I want too dump poo on you for something much better it's made so we can see that you are trust worthy! Your a newb so you should send what you want but you can't really ask for what you want in return...it's up too the sender. I'm sure there might be maybe a couple people that will take the Gurkhas but I wouldn't expect much in return
    Only Gurkha i have not had a problem with is the Park Avenue. Good luck though
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Aland84:
    I'll be your sponsor if you're still looking to unload some Ghurkas. PM me if interested. We'll discuss the deetz.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Stubble:
    Rain:
    Stubble:

Yes!
    PM me the addy and we'll have a fivesome. 5er. Whatevs.
    Rain:
    Stubble:
    Rain:
    Stubble:

Yes!
    Last 5some you were in... There was talk of multiple cream pies...
    Rain:
    Stubble:
    Rain:
    Stubble:

Yes!

• brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
  • chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    Ok, I'm new here, I'd like to start building up not only my reputation and trust here but also my collection! Anyone willing to sponsor me and except a trade from me?
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    chrislolds:
    Ok, I'm new here, I'd like to start building up not only my reputation and trust here but also my collection! Anyone willing to sponsor me and except a trade from me?

Sure, Chris. Love to. Pm your addy. Five for five sound alright? Anything in mind?
    WaltBasil:
    Aland84:
    I'll be your sponsor if you're still looking to unload some Ghurkas. PM me if interested. We'll discuss the deetz.
    I've received Aland84's end of the trade. Cigars arrived as expected, even included the water pillow. I'll get my end out to him tomorrow. Once my end is received and pictures posted... I'll be adding to the good traders list. These things are huge! I could cut one in half and have two robustos. Might have to thrown a stick extra to make up for the weight... Keep things even steven. knkowadimean?
  • Aland84Aland84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 60
    I enjoy them, but it would take me years to find the time to smoke them all. Hope you like them!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    So Aland84 and I did a little bartering.. and he held up his end... I sent mine off and I guess he gave me his correct addy cuz I see the picture posted... I'm proud to call this man a BOTL and add his name to the good traders list.
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Was rundown by a 1981 Olds, first name Chris. Mentioned paying his dues so we agreed to his first trade. A by the book five for five, he to ship first. Well, the book flew out the window upon receiving it. First off he uses Ccom math and sent six. And what a six! The lineup from the Decadent sampler is his idea of getting started. Dayum, Chris, those are quality selections! On your toes, Mousketeers, the boy's got potential and cojones. Guess I'll reach into the stash of Zodians left over from the gang war. Tough act to follow. Check this out.
    Welcome to the madness, Chris. Think you'll fit right in.
    9114 9010 7574 2795 3246 48
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Bump for Cigars and Coffee and any other noobs that need a sponsor. I'm here at your service ;)