Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Reached 1000 Posts Lets Have A Pass **Pass Update**

Comments

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Shipping out tomorrow, forgot to grab it when I hit the PO today. Sorry for the delay brothers
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    I know you have been under the weather Brett but wondered if you got this going to the next inline?
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    Got the pass in yesterday, and it will be off to the next person this morning. I'll post a tracking number along with takes / puts once done.
    Glad they made them there safe, I tried to pump some more life back into this bad boy like Marker did, and repacked all the sticks and put in new water pillows as well to help them. Did everything stay nice and tightly packed Jason? Oh and would you mind updating the takes and puts from Marker, FTG, and myself? They are all listed (takes and puts that is) in this thread. If not I'll try to bribe the next person on the list to do so since I forgot to do that before I mailed it out to you. Thanks!!!
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    Sorry! I didn't get to this post before packaging it up and sending it off, but yes, everything showed up with no problems. Packed wonderfully.

Link for tracking...

Took a Padilla Golden Bear, CAO America, and Gran Habano Corojo #5. Put in a Diesel Shorty, DPG, and 5 Vegas Cask Strength 2.
    Can someone get a PM into Marty (jimarta) cause my PM thingie isn't working right now. He is going to be in Arizona for a few weeks and he is up next after RampMonkey. I want to make sure he has a mailing address where he is going to be so he can partake of this pass.

Thanks in advance

Update to the prior post about Marty. He has cancelled his trip to Arizona so after RampMonkey gets it Marty is next in line. The pass is on the downhill roll to the west coast.

Pass has reached my doorstep. Updates to come soon.
    RampMonkey:
    Pass has reached my doorstep. Updates to come soon.
    PM to you Sir
    Pass has left my position and its on its way!
    My take:

Diesel Shorty
    Nub Dub
    Jamie Garcia Esp
    5 Vegas Limitada 2011

Puts:

Morro Castle
    San Lotano Habano
    Montiecristo Vintage 1999
    La Gloria Cubana Serie R
    Gurkha Black Dragon

Thanks again for allowing me to partake in your pass! This is looking great and I have to say it was a hard decision on what to do. Everything looked awesome!
    You are welcome Aaron, I am glad you were able to partake in it.

RampMonkey:
    My take:

Diesel Shorty
    Nub Dub
    Jamie Garcia Esp
    5 Vegas Limitada 2011

Puts:

Morro Castle
    San Lotano Habano
    La Gloria Cubana Serie R
    Gurkha Black Dragon

Thanks again for allowing me to partake in your pass! This is looking great and I have to say it was a hard decision on what to do. Everything looked awesome!
    I see you too put some killer sticks in there and some awesome takes as well! Great job and nice selections for both takes and puts ;)
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    RampMonkey:
    My take:

Diesel Shorty
    Nub Dub
    Jamie Garcia Esp
    5 Vegas Limitada 2011

Puts:

Morro Castle
    San Lotano Habano
    La Gloria Cubana Serie R
    Gurkha Black Dragon

oooooooooooh... the Nub Dub aaaaaaallllllllllllllmost made it to me... i don;t know why I want to try those so bad... I'm not a big nub fan, but I do love double maddys...
    robbyras:
    RampMonkey:
    My take:

Diesel Shorty
    Nub Dub
    Jamie Garcia Esp
    5 Vegas Limitada 2011

Puts:

Morro Castle
    San Lotano Habano
    La Gloria Cubana Serie R
    Gurkha Black Dragon

oooooooooooh... the Nub Dub aaaaaaallllllllllllllmost made it to me... i don;t know why I want to try those so bad... I'm not a big nub fan, but I do love double maddys...
    Rob I am SOOO not trying to rub it in your face, but you would be a born fool if you don't try one soon!!!! BY FAR one of the BEST maddies I have ever tried that didn't cost a beloved member of my body or a pact with the devil... I was JUST gifted one, but otherwise I would send ya any I have! If I can find ya one i'll shoot it your way because you have GOT to try it!
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    The pass has arrived from Rampmonkey and all is well. It will leave here tomorrow on its way to Robbyras. I'll post puts and takes tomorrow.
    Good deal Marty, and after Rob it heads to our northern brothers

Robby you are going to have to get in touch with Laker to get his address

I think I can swing that... I need to get the international shipping rule book as well... I think I've shipped up there before, so I'll try not to screw it up...
    robbyras:
    I think I can swing that... I need to get the international shipping rule book as well... I think I've shipped up there before, so I'll try not to screw it up...
    You screw up?....NEVER!!....you are TheRobbyras. If anybody screws up it is gonna be the United States (We Can't Keep Packages Safe From Thieving Punks) Postal Service

• james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Hobby supplies and cost of 20 bucks. Just need one form from PO which you can fill out online.
    MTuccelli:

Bend over, grab your ankles... Here it comes, Rob. Just kidding, my friend. The pass is on its way. DC # 0310 3200 0000 3219 0550.
    Oh, I forgot. I took:

Don Pepin Garcia
    A. Fuente 8-5-8
    San Lotano Habano
    Tatuaje Havana(?)

I put:

Macanudo '68
    Cusano 18 Maduro
    Padilla Black Bear
    Gurkha Park Avenue Maduro

Thanks for the great pass, Mike. You're a fine BORK.
    jlmarta:
    Oh, I forgot. I took:

Don Pepin Garcia
    A. Fuente 8-5-8
    San Lotano Habano
    Tatuaje Havana(?)

I put:

Macanudo '68
    Cusano 18 Maduro
    Padilla Black Bear
    Gurkha Park Avenue Maduro

Thanks for the great pass, Mike. You're a fine BORK.
    Thanks and you are welcome Marty. Sorry you didn't get to go to AZ but I am glad you were able to get in on this pass. Some great takes and put backs BTW

jlmarta:
    MTuccelli:

Bend over, grab your ankles... Here it comes, Rob. Just kidding, my friend. The pass is on its way. DC # 0310 3200 0000 3219 0550.
    wow... looks like this is out for delivery already... impressive...
    robbyras:
    jlmarta:
    MTuccelli:

wow... looks like this is out for delivery already... impressive...
    If you see anybody following your mailman shoot first then ask questions

ok... this landed late in the day on Saturday... everything looks great!

here are my takes and puts... if there are no issues, I'll ship it out early tomorrow to coldass Canada

Puts:
    2011-12-27_10-55-54_854

Takes:
    2011-12-27_10-46-28_927
    i have a question for my brothers here and it may effect the pass. I had slipped laker1963 and DD into the pass after Rob. Now that I am thinking about it and knowing what has been happening with the USPS and packages I think we need to change things up.

I want to make sure everybody gets a chance at this pass so I am thinking let the pass run it's course through the states and then when it gets to Isaac have him ship to laker1963 and then laker1963 to DD and then to me.

This way if something happens it happens on it's way to me and all the brothers in the pass get a chance to take part. I personally think this is the best approach....what say you my brothers? Isaac you Ok with shipping to laker?

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    I have no problem at all. I'll stuff it inside of a teddy bear for laker.