Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Reached 1000 Posts Lets Have A Pass **Pass Update**

Comments

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    lcpleel:
    I have no problem at all. I'll stuff it inside of a teddy bear for laker.
    I appreciate it brother.

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    I wish it was going to you directly but it's okay. I'll have to see what will happen when it gets to me.
    lcpleel:
    I wish it was going to you directly but it's okay. I'll have to see what will happen when it gets to me.
    Yeah me too but the brothers in the pass are more important to me right now

• 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    MTuccelli:
    i have a question for my brothers here and it may effect the pass. I had slipped laker1963 and DD into the pass after Rob. Now that I am thinking about it and knowing what has been happening with the USPS and packages I think we need to change things up.

I want to make sure everybody gets a chance at this pass so I am thinking let the pass run it's course through the states and then when it gets to Isaac have him ship to laker1963 and then laker1963 to DD and then to me.

This way if something happens it happens on it's way to me and all the brothers in the pass get a chance to take part. I personally think this is the best approach....what say you my brothers? Isaac you Ok with shipping to laker?

well if your skipping the northern brothers youll have to skip me aswell. i wont be back home till the 2nd or 3rd and dont want to hold up the pass
    415:
    MTuccelli:
    i have a question for my brothers here and it may effect the pass. I had slipped laker1963 and DD into the pass after Rob. Now that I am thinking about it and knowing what has been happening with the USPS and packages I think we need to change things up.

I want to make sure everybody gets a chance at this pass so I am thinking let the pass run it's course through the states and then when it gets to Isaac have him ship to laker1963 and then laker1963 to DD and then to me.

This way if something happens it happens on it's way to me and all the brothers in the pass get a chance to take part. I personally think this is the best approach....what say you my brothers? Isaac you Ok with shipping to laker?

well if your skipping the northern brothers youll have to skip me aswell. i wont be back home till the 2nd or 3rd and dont want to hold up the pass
    Ok then Robby if you would please ship to the next person which is james40 and we will get you back into the mix brother when you get back.

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    oooooooooooooooooooooh... I get to ship to James? sure... I can do that!
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    MTuccelli:
    415:
    MTuccelli:

Ok then Robby if you would please ship to the next person which is james40 and we will get you back into the mix brother when you get back.

sounds good
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    This morning I had the pleasure of smoking the E.P. Carillo Short Run which I got from this pass. What a great cigar! This was my first in the EPC line. Mild to medium in body with silky flavors of toasty bread and cedar with an occasional flavor which reminded me of almond. A great morning cigar which paired well with my coffee and book reading. Thanks Mike!
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    bigharpoon:
    This morning I had the pleasure of smoking the E.P. Carillo Short Run which I got from this pass. What a great cigar! This was my first in the EPC line. Mild to medium in body with silky flavors of toasty bread and cedar with an occasional flavor which reminded me of almond. A great morning cigar which paired well with my coffee and book reading. Thanks Mike!
    I had my first Short Run as well on Christmas. I was rather unimpressed the first quarter (maybe a bit less) of it, but thought it really came to life after that. All in all, a great smoke indeed.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    jasonusa1:
    bigharpoon:
    I had my first Short Run as well on Christmas. I was rather unimpressed the first quarter (maybe a bit less) of it, but thought it really came to life after that. All in all, a great smoke indeed.
    Yes, the beginning was slow but after it warmed up the flavors began to develop. It was very light on the palate, most if not all of the flavors coming through on the retro-hale.
    so this will go out tomorrow... I had a dead battery in my car this morning... the car only has 28k on it and the battery already crapped out... anyway, i spend most of my morning waiting on AAA most of my afternoon at Sears waiting for it to get replaced... I'll get it out first thing tomorrow for sure...
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    lcpleel:
    I have no problem at all. I'll stuff it inside of a teddy bear for laker.
    Ewwwwwww, I like Teddy Bears,and rubber Chickens :)
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    What is this, Mr. T? Yet another avatar? And Kramer, no less? Ya wanna 'splain this??? Could you be suffering from the onset of the oldfart syndrome?? Yuk, yuk.
    jlmarta:
    What is this, Mr. T? Yet another avatar? And Kramer, no less? Ya wanna 'splain this??? Could you be suffering from the onset of the oldfart syndrome?? Yuk, yuk.
    HaHa....what is the oldfart syndrome??

If you gotta ask, you've got it. LOL
    jlmarta:
    If you gotta ask, you've got it. LOL
    LMAO....BTW Marty hope Mrs. Marty is feeling better
    Thanks, Mike. I appreciate the thought. She's doing well - getting stronger each day. It's just that we're - well, oldfarts. LOL
    Rob have you had a chance to ship the pass to James yet?

yep... looks like it has already landed... I'm guessing James is busy...
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    robbyras:
    I will see him at the B&M tonight, he told me earlier today that he received the package when we talked
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    robbyras:
    I will see him at the B&M tonight, he told me earlier today that he received the package when we talked
    sweet... thanks for the heads up Shaun!

I was started to get a little worried with the PO issues that have been going around...
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    robbyras:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    robbyras:

I was started to get a little worried with the PO issues that have been going around...
    Oops, my bad, I thought you meant Marker
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    robbyras:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    robbyras:

Oops, my bad, I thought you meant Marker
    DOH! well, lets see what happens
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    I got the package today folks and all is well. Thank you to Robby for the sweet cache of goodness and to Marker for ponying up my puts (am I reading that correctly sir?)
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    james40:
    I got the package today folks and all is well. Thank you to Robby for the sweet cache of goodness and to Marker for ponying up my puts (am I reading that correctly sir?)
    Yes, I warned you about three weeks ago something was already making its way to you. Can you please post any missing puts and takes from the pass? Thank you.
    james40:
    Sweet, Glad they got there... i'm so paranoid about the PO right now, I was starting to get worried...
    I took the following:

Augusto Reyes Grand Cru
    Torano Exodus 1959
    777 Maduro
    E.P. Carillo

I put the following in:

Oliva 0
    Alec Bradley Prensado
    Fonseca

I know you said my puts were already paid Marker but I felt too guilty just taking. I actually still feel guilty and now wish I had put more in (too late as it's already shipped out to jr_p951).

Tracking is 9405 5036 9930 0362 9514 21.

Thank you again to Marker, The RobbyRas, and last but certainly not least, Mtuccelli. Thank you very much for allowing me to participate in this pass.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    OK... jr please post the missing puts and takes when you can please. There are a couple missing, including mine, sorry.
    Anybody know if 415 is back in town? I would like to get him into the rotation before it gets to Isaac

Marker:
    OK... jr please post the missing puts and takes when you can please. There are a couple missing, including mine, sorry.
    I got this covered. I made a copy of the pass paperwork but didn't have time last night to audit everything and didnt want to hold up the pass. I can do this tonight.