Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Reached 1000 Posts Lets Have A Pass **Pass Update**

Comments

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Looks like the Eagle has landed at my place! I'm on freaking duty until tomorrow morning!! I have a couple of packages to put together tomorrow and I'll get this back on the road tomorrow. If I'm correct, this will shoot over to Todd next.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    jr_p951:
    Looks like the Eagle has landed at my place! I'm on freaking duty until tomorrow morning!! I have a couple of packages to put together tomorrow and I'll get this back on the road tomorrow. If I'm correct, this will shoot over to Todd next.
    Yes Sir, unless 415 contacs me before tomorrow. if he does it would need to go to him then Todd

Got it. I'll make sure to check back here before I ship it out.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Still looking through this, on call at work and having to work nights.

Marker takes:
    Diesel UHC
    Diesel Shorty
    Cain Maduro

Marker puts:
    AB Tempus Torp
    JDN DC
    EPC New Wave
    A.F. 858 Maduro
    Cohiba Red Dot
    CT50
    L.A.D.C. Red Band
    CAO Potomac

Get more up later today.
    Well I got the package out today. I had to make 2 trips to the post office today. One for the pass and one for some trades. I need to get some sleep!! Duty kicked my butt. I did remember the tracking number on this package! 03102640000076243608.

Takes:(4)
    Olivia V
    Presnsado
    Warlok
    RP Decade

Puts:(5)
    Tatuaje Havana VI
    Padilla Dominus
    Gurkha Crest
    Padilla Signature 1932
    Don Lino Africa

Did you send it to Todd? I still haven't heard from 415 yet so good call. No need to hold the pass up :o)

I heard from 415 he is back home so Todd when you are ready to ship the pass would you please send the pass to Kevin and he will send to Isaac

MTuccelli:
    Did you send it to Todd? I still haven't heard from 415 yet so good call. No need to hold the pass up :o)

I did send it to Todd!!! D@mn it!! I wanted to keep the Pass moving so I rushed to get it out. Almost!! No harm though. Todd...you have a package in route!!
    jr_p951:
    MTuccelli:

I did send it to Todd!!! D@mn it!! I wanted to keep the Pass moving so I rushed to get it out. Almost!! No harm though. Todd...you have a package in route!!
    It's all good brother I'll just ask Todd politely to send it to Kevin instead of Isaac. I just hope it hasn't grown to be to big to send to Canada.

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    MTuccelli:
    jr_p951:
    MTuccelli:

It's all good brother I'll just ask Todd politely to send it to Kevin instead of Isaac. I just hope it hasn't grown to be to big to send to Canada.

If it does get too big then whoever is last to send it will have to make that determination. If it is, that would suck but I (speaking for myself) would sooner see it stay Stateside so as not to ruin this pass. As I have said before, it looks too suspicious when you get a 10 lbs. package of hobby supplies with a declared value of $30 and shipping of $25. It all has to look right.
    laker1963:
    MTuccelli:
    jr_p951:
    MTuccelli:

If it does get too big then whoever is last to send it will have to make that determination. If it is, that would suck but I (speaking for myself) would sooner see it stay Stateside so as not to ruin this pass. As I have said before, it looks too suspicious when you get a 10 lbs. package of hobby supplies with a declared value of $30 and shipping of $25. It all has to look right.
    I have a plan if it gets to be to big. When the time comes we will determine what to do with it after talking with Isaac, you and DD

where we at with this guys?

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    It will be on its way to Kevin Thursday morning. Here are my puts and takes:

Takes:
    AF Don Carlos
    Sencillo

Puts:
    AB Maxx Freak w/3.5 years age
    NUB DUB Habano
    CAO La Traviata

Where we at with this gentlemen?

• 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    its in the mail

takes gurkha dragon, ab tempus, ab harvest selection, carlos torano exodus

puts davidoff puro d'oro, or rp decade, viaje s&b moab, tatuaje pl
    Thanks Kevin, so one more stop (Isaac) and then off to our 2 Northern brothers

Isaac you get this yet? Should of made it to you by now.

MTuccelli:

Went to the office and picked it up today. I'll post everything that's in the box and will make the switches before I send international.
    This is what I got as the pass. image
    lcpleel:
    MTuccelli:

Went to the office and picked it up today. I'll post everything that's in the box and will make the switches before I send international.
    You have a PM Isaac

I never told you my takes.... sorry the takes moab/1968/ puts owr/cao brazilia
    pass going to the places we talked about mike.
    lcpleel:
    I never told you my takes.... sorry the takes moab/1968/ puts owr/cao brazilia
    pass going to the places we talked about mike.
    Thanks Isaac, only to more stops to go

Wondering if this has made it to laker yet?
    OK, I got the pass this morning. I will try to take my picks and get it back into the mail but I don't think I will make it. If not this goes out to DD on Monday. I will post my put's and takes later. I have to re-read the first page of this one to see just what we are supposed to do again. LOL. Been so long since this one started that I forgot.
    Good to hear it made up there. I think I set it up so no more then 5 to take and put back and no need to get any approval on this pass. It is getting closer after DD back home to daddy