Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Official Gift Exchange 2011

Comments

• TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
    Santa is freaking nuts check out the carnage and then if that wasnt bad enough he said this was PART 1 ......... Someone please send lube.. I seriously am blown away this is crazy!!! Im speechless.......

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    That is a really big ash...tray.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Santa was NOT f'ing around! That is flat out amazing!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Holy squirrel balls, that is fkn nuts.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    chemforever:
    scarlin:
    I must say that 1/10 people here have a non-blurry camera
    Its like most people use macro when they should not and don't when they should...but at least they try ^_^ either way I like to look.
    most people probably use their phone... it's just eaiser
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    robbyras:
    chemforever:
    scarlin:
    Its like most people use macro when they should not and don't when they should...but at least they try ^_^ either way I like to look.
    so much easier
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Secret Santa rocks. I was a bit taken back. I now know the stakes for next year. Some of you BOTLs are over the top.
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    deejmemixx:
    robbyras:
    chemforever:
    scarlin:
    so much easier
    I use my phone too since I don't own a camera though. Maybe people were still shaking after opening their gift
  • TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
    beatnic:
    Secret Santa rocks. I was a bit taken back. I now know the stakes for next year. Some of you BOTLs are over the top.
    Another great hit by santa!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Santa done tore me the F up! Thank you to whoever you are! Can't believe the generosity around here you guys are the best! Here's the damage:

Again a HUGE thanks to my santa! The herfador I wanted and so many great sticks that I love or have been really wanting to try! I am curious to what the unbanded one is lol
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    What SIze Herf a Dor is that? 30 Stick?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    That'd be a 40 ct herfador. With the inserts out it'll hold 80-100ish
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Ok guys this may sound crazy but.... I think my secret Santa may have actually been the Santa Claus!!!! Thank you so much brother this made my year!!!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    wwestern:
    Ok guys this may sound crazy but.... I think my secret Santa may have actually been the Santa Claus!!!! Thank you so much brother this made my year!!! image
    I suspect that I might know who your Secret Santa is. See, a couple of weeks ago, my a$$ was torn off in a similar fashion, only scaled down a bit. If I could only remember who...................
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    greg2648:
    wwestern:
    Ok guys this may sound crazy but.... I think my secret Santa may have actually been the Santa Claus!!!! Thank you so much brother this made my year!!!
    I suspect that I might know who your Secret Santa is. See, a couple of weeks ago, my a$$ was torn off in a similar fashion, only scaled down a bit. If I could only remember who...................
    Me me!!! pick me!!! pick me! I know!
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    PM'd him before I posted.... such a great hit I couldn't let it be unknown who did it so I did a lttle research.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    wwestern:
    Hmmm I've had an encounter with your Santa before. He's crazy!
    lcpleel:
    wwestern:
    Hmmm I've had an encounter with your Santa before. He's crazy!
    i think i know that santa,lol, nice!!
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    jj20030:
    this comes to mind! http://wimp.com/saltjoker
    Can't believe he wiped it up.....
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    I too was hit from Santa today, actually with all the awesome folks around here every day feels like Christmas... This Santa always leaves a clue,, lets see if you can figure it out?????
    without flash
    Photobucket
    with flash
    Photobucket
    with nom nom's
    PhotobucketYou know how Santa always knows just what to get you.. Well its pure magick!!!!Thank You Very Much Santa
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    It looks like Secret Santa was busy today from the East Coast to the West Coast. Somewhere in between he stopped by Casa de Greg and dropped off a few gifts. Based on what I received it is obvious that Santa has ESP, otherwise how would he have been able to hit some of my favorite cigars? Out here in the midwest we typically light our cigars by rubbing two sticks together. Not any more, because Santa had the foresight to include a Colibri Torch lighter. This is shaping up to be one of my best Christmases ever. Santa, whoever you are, thank you for the cigars and the lighter. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

• Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    It looks like some great presents hit the past few days. Great job you Secret Santas out there!

Rob
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    This has been a trip.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    WHo wouldnt want to be a Part of this Forum.... WHat a Great Bunch of BOTL! a Trip is an understatment...
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    got my "SECRET" Santa pacakge in today.....btw Santa you forgot to take your name and address off the USPS label...LOL!! ... cant wait to retaliate :) heres the wonderful gift he sent

• spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    AJGARLETT:
    got my "SECRET" Santa pacakge in today.....btw Santa you forgot to take your name and address off the USPS label...LOL!! ... cant wait to retaliate :) heres the wonderful gift he sent

Love the V cutter...Been doing that more and more to some of my smokes...Very nice...
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    AJGARLETT:

very nice cutter! Have the wolf myself but would love to upgrade. Nice selection of sticks as well.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    MONDAY is the last day to ship out gifts. If you have not done so already, DO IT.

if you do not have you Package by new years eve, please send me a PM about it.

vulchor, you have a PM
    edit: vulchor, nevermind you dont. problem solved before it was actually a problem.
    kuzi16:
    MONDAY is the last day to ship out gifts. If you have not done so already, DO IT.

if you do not have you Package by new years eve, please send me a PM about it.

vulchor, you have a PM
    edit: vulchor, nevermind you dont. problem solved before it was actually a problem.
    not part of the gift exchange but ii sent one tuesday the 13th with a delivery date said the 15th it just got to the usps today the 17th and says delivery date the 19th now, so guys better gettem out, it was priority so if you can afford it id ship 2 day now