Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Official Gift Exchange 2011

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    90+ Irishman:
    So my SS wasn't so secret since we herfed and that is when he blew my azz off.... He seriously needed to make multiple trips to the vehicle back and forth to bring everything in... not F'ing JOKING! That being said, I have never quite been so humbled by such a supremely generous act from someone out of the pure kindness of their heart. Thank you Brett, from the bottom of my heart thank you for the immense generosity and kindness you showed me! I can't tell you how much I appreciate ALL of the gifts you smacked me with AND to top it off the gifts for Amanda as well!!!! So now that I have rambled on enough, here are the pics brothers.... prepare to replace your keyboard when you jaw drops and breaks it flat in half:

So here are the list of lancero sticks alone: Illusione HL Claro, Padilla Series '68, PDR Habano Sun Grown, Padilla 1932, Padilla Miami, Astral, Carlos Torano Casa Torano, RyJ 1875 (with 1.5 years on it BTW), Gurkha Blue Steel Micro Batch Liga TPB-1, AR Grand Cru, SWAG, Oliva V, RP Olde World Reserve Corojo, RP Olde World Reserve Maduro, Kristoff, and finally a My Father #3.

There were also two other VERY special sticks as well included.... Casa Fuente and a Oliva V Maduro 2011.

The Xikar unit is the Gunmetal 009 Punch Cutter, and a Tatuaje Ashtray!!

The wine is a brand from Palisade, Colorado and just so happens to be Amanda's favorite bottle of wine of all time! The gift card is to a BBQ place that Brett and I had talked about and he said it was really worth trying, and I LOVE me some BBQ!!!

All in all I have never been so humbled or gracious... thank you so much Santa!!!!!
    Very nice! And that Tat ashtray is one of my fav ashtrays!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Very nice FTG, Glad to see your up and about Irish!, So are you a gewurztraminer fan? I used to enjoy that very much. looks like a special one at that..Enjoy
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    Man that is a SWEET ashtray!
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    Got my SS package today. Amazing box. A handle of Captain morgan and some great smokes. Will post pics later.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    dowjr1:
    Man that is a SWEET ashtray!
    Agreed, and the box is pretty awesome too!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Just had to put a picture up of the V cut I did today with the V cutter I recieved from my SS. Just LOVE the cut, and the draw was awesome! Thanks, whoever you are!

Photobucket
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    It is officially xmas here...Time to thank all of the great show of giving this year on this forum...This is my first year of joining in on the games here, and I believe the bombs (or whatever you want to call them) express the heart felt friendship that everyone enjoys by being a part of this community...Happy Holidays to all....................
    Santa.......where are you...........
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i hear you. workin on it.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Shaun, if your Santa deadbeats on you, let me know on the other site. I'll take care of you, even though I'm not a Secret Santa
    Steve2010:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Shaun, if your Santa deadbeats on you, let me know on the other site. I'll take care of you, even though I'm not a Secret Santa
    Hey Steve, no worries...just ironic how the package I gave was the first one posted/received and I wait the longest :)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    so far things look good with your secret santa.
    just was waiting to get stuff in before shipping out.

and steve, i have systems and plans should the worst happen. Im still optimistic though.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    NP, I hate to see a brother get shafted. Hell, I may still hit him when I go home this summer.
    Steve2010:
    NP, I hate to see a brother get shafted. Hell, I may still hit him when I go home this summer.
    You better! I'm already saving up for your "welcome home"package!
    kuzi16:
    so far things look good with your secret santa.
    just was waiting to get stuff in before shipping out.

and steve, i have systems and plans should the worst happen. Im still optimistic though.
    Sounds good
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    I hope it falls through. It will give me a free shot at bombing the F out of you, with no chance of retaliation. I believe under the rules of "Secret Santa", you may not retaliate.
    greg2648:
    I hope it falls through. It will give me a free shot at bombing the F out of you, with no chance of retaliation. I believe under the rules of "Secret Santa", you may not retaliate.
    Haha. I wouldn't mind that, just dont start something you can't finish...I don't like treating you as my whipping boy :)
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Maybe next year you'll be nicer and stay off the naughty list..........
    greg2648:
    Just give the word, my honorable vet.........
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    greg2648:
    Rules are made to be broken.
    spindrift:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Maybe next year you'll be nicer and stay off the naughty list..........
    Haha. I am only on the wardens naughty list, but that can be a good thing...sometimes ;)
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Shaun Shaun Shaun Shaun....... is this one of those High Anxiety moments where the Warden comes out dressed like Nurse Diesel and you're dressed like Harvey Korman and chained up saying "Punish me!! Punish Me!!!"..... God I hope not....
    90+ Irishman:
    Shaun Shaun Shaun Shaun....... is this one of those High Anxiety moments where the Warden comes out dressed like Nurse Diesel and you're dressed like Harvey Korman and chained up saying "Punish me!! Punish Me!!!"..... God I hope not....
    Oh and remember the safe word is "Banana"
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    90+ Irishman:
    F#$k me Santa, F$#k me Santa.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Marker:
    90+ Irishman:
    ????
    lcpleel:
    Marker:
    90+ Irishman:
    ????
    Google High Anxiety... Mel Brooks film that has a classic comedy scene in it where Harvey Korman is chained up in a BDSM manner being whipped by Nurse Diesel and both of them are getting off on it... Shaun saying that the warden punishing him wasn't always bad just reminded me of this Mel Brooks moment and I had to post... confusion averted?
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    my ?? was to shaun not getting his ss gift.
    90+ Irishman:
    Ohh god, this just got ugly!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DJZtf2aS2Y

The 2 minute mark will explain everthing. I almost went a got a job as a Santa near that bar. In my dreams...
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    90+ Irishman:
    Ohh god, this just got ugly!
    Not as ugly as it is about to get....