Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Official Gift Exchange 2011

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Think my Secret Santa got me today. Not sure, package came with no note and from CCOM. Will post pic in a few. Thanks to whoever sent this.
    EDIT: Here is what was sent. Came from CCOM with no Note or return Addy....

Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    love my multi tool, it is my leatherman of smoking tools. If they could get a lighter on that thing there would be no stopping it.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    I think I may have done too much Christmas damage. First box hit in Thursday, second box hit on Friday and the third box hasn't hit yet and I haven't seen or heard from the target.................Maybe next year I won't get to play in any reindeer games :(:(:(
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    bandyt09:
    I think I may have done too much Christmas damage. First box hit in Thursday, second box hit on Friday and the third box hasn't hit yet and I haven't seen or heard from the target.................Maybe next year I won't get to play in any reindeer games :(:(:(
    I dont know whether to feel sorry for this poor guy...or wish I was him...
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Due to my issues with my mail carrier, my Secret Santa was forced to reveal himself early to make sure the package arrived... luckily I was aware that the package was supposed to arrive today because my carrier DID NOT know... my wife caught him and made him check for the package... sure enough it was in the back of the truck... he had no idea... amazing...

So here is the gift, or should I say gifts I received from my SS... i really don't know what to say... I'll let the pics speak for themselves...

2011-12-17_23-44-01_412

2011-12-17_23-48-44_576

2011-12-17_23-51-21_716

2011-12-17_23-52-15_348

2011-12-17_23-52-29_783

2011-12-17_23-53-32_154

2011-12-17_23-55-43_251

2011-12-17_23-55-51_736

2011-12-17_23-59-06_98

I'm truly humbled by this gift... I don't know what else to say
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    robbyras:
    Due to my issues with my mail carrier, my Secret Santa was forced to reveal himself early to make sure the package arrived... luckily I was aware that the package was supposed to arrive today because my carrier DID NOT know... my wife caught him and made him check for the package... sure enough it was in the back of the truck... he had no idea... amazing...

So here is the gift, or should I say gifts I received from my SS... i really don't know what to say... I'll let the pics speak for themselves...

2011-12-17_23-44-01_412

2011-12-17_23-48-44_576

2011-12-17_23-51-21_716

2011-12-17_23-52-15_348

2011-12-17_23-52-29_783

2011-12-17_23-53-32_154

2011-12-17_23-55-43_251

2011-12-17_23-55-51_736

2011-12-17_23-59-06_98

What an awsome gift...Did your wife tear the delivery guy a new ahole??
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    This incredible gift came in a couple days ago, but I've been so stunned, that I haven't posted until now. I really just wanted a herfador, but instead I got that, an amazing lighter (which is replacing my jetlite), the Obsidian Expiriment sampler, 5 Padilla Series '68 (one of my personal favorites), 5 A Fuente Short Story's, 3 OpusX's, a couple others that look super tasty, and finally, the most stunning part of it all, 6 ISOM's. I just read that sentence and laughed; it's like a 12 Day's of Christmas parody. I was like this kid.

My wife then made the comment that Christmas had been ruined because she could never compete with something like that. Seriously, this is the most insane thing I've ever been given. A letter was left with the package that said some things that lead me to believe I'll be able to find this person, so look out!

Wow I think I just impregnated my pants
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    spindrift:
    robbyras:

2011-12-17_23-44-01_412

2011-12-17_23-48-44_576

2011-12-17_23-51-21_716

2011-12-17_23-52-15_348

2011-12-17_23-52-29_783

2011-12-17_23-53-32_154

2011-12-17_23-55-43_251

2011-12-17_23-55-51_736

2011-12-17_23-59-06_98

What an awsome gift...Did your wife tear the delivery guy a new ahole??
    Jesus...I guess I should have asked for stuff like that...looks like the stars aligned on this one.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Jesus...I guess I should have asked for stuff like that...looks like the stars aligned on this one.
    The only thing on my wish list was a V cutter... the rest was all from the twisted and brilliant mind of my SS... I guess I'm just one lucky guy
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    robbyras:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    The only thing on my wish list was a V cutter... the rest was all from the twisted and brilliant mind of my SS... I guess I'm just one lucky guy
    I think to some degree, we all are a little twisted. Its the Brilliant part that eliminates me. lol.
    greg2648:
    robbyras:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    I think to some degree, we all are a little twisted. Its the Brilliant part that eliminates me. lol.
    Haha, ohh Greg...
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    JudoChinX:
    This incredible gift came in a couple days ago, but I've been so stunned, that I haven't posted until now. I really just wanted a herfador, but instead I got that, an amazing lighter (which is replacing my jetlite), the Obsidian Expiriment sampler, 5 Padilla Series '68 (one of my personal favorites), 5 A Fuente Short Story's, 3 OpusX's, a couple others that look super tasty, and finally, the most stunning part of it all, 6 ISOM's. I just read that sentence and laughed; it's like a 12 Day's of Christmas parody. I was like this kid.

My wife then made the comment that Christmas had been ruined because she could never compete with something like that. Seriously, this is the most insane thing I've ever been given. A letter was left with the package that said some things that lead me to believe I'll be able to find this person, so look out!

that's a lot of plume on those opus.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471

TODAY IS 12-19

If you have not send out your secret santa gift, do so today.

if you are waiting on that one more thing to arrive before you send out and it is not here today, send it out in two parts. we want at least part of it getting to your mark before the holidays are over.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    kuzi16:

TODAY IS 12-19

if you are waiting on that one more thing to arrive before you send out and it is not here today, send it out in two parts. we want at least part of it getting to your mark before the holidays are over.
    USPS has been living up to the term "snail mail "
    Direwolf:
    kuzi16:

TODAY IS 12-19

USPS has been living up to the term "snail mail "
    Haha, you can say that again! My order from Tim that left PA on the 14th still isnt here...W T F!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046

Santa is a chilli fan? LOL Thanks Santa.
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 345
    thanks santa.......awesome sticks, ive been wanting to try both. the xikar hardcase is much needed, been wanting one. merry christmas my friend, whoever you are. image
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Those are some pretty nice sticks fuentejps.

Did I miss something or are you never supposed to tell your recipient who you are? I sent mine a PM, I had to make sure he knew what every cigar was since one could have been mistaken for a lower priced version. Seems like a silly thing to never be able to thank your SS in PM or publicly by name.
    Marker:

Did I miss something or are you never supposed to tell your recipient who you are? I sent mine a PM, I had to make sure he knew what every cigar was since one could have been mistaken for a lower priced version. Seems like a silly thing to never be able to thank your SS in PM or publicly by name.
    I told mine in a PM a few days after, but the list will be released fully after xmas and everything has arrived
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Marker:

I told mine in a PM a few days after, but the list will be released fully after xmas and everything has arrived
    I hope your not, not suppose to tell..I have already pm'd both the person I gave to and my santa..In fact, santa has received return fire..I wasn't sure what the rules were, oh well..
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    spindrift:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Marker:

I hope your not suppose to tell..I have already pm'd both the person I gave to and my santa..In fact, santa has received return fire..I wasn't sure what the rules were, oh well..
    Haha yes he did. And his wife actually left it outside bc she thought it could be a bomb. No joking.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Somehow, someway SS are pretty much always found out. No worries if you revealed yourself or not as it is the thought and the giving that has always been special on this forum
    spindrift:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Marker:

I hope your not suppose to tell..I have already pm'd both the person I gave to and my santa..In fact, santa has received return fire..I wasn't sure what the rules were, oh well..
    Haha, no one wants a dead santa...but it was bound to happen!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    laker1963:

Be glad when you asked for meat from Santa, this is all you got.
    My gift arrived, off to get some touch ups on tattoo and will put pictures on later. Thanks Santa

Some Shisha...which when I looked at it I thought I was sent something else...with some research found out it is for a hooka, looks like I may be purchasing a hooka
    Thank you very much Santa, my wife says thanks as well, she will enjoy the infused :D
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    laker1963:

the yellow Legend is probably my 2nd fave of that series
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    laker1963:

Why'd you wish for chili?
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    fuentejps:
    thanks santa.......awesome sticks, ive been wanting to try both. the xikar hardcase is much needed, been wanting one. merry christmas my friend, whoever you are. image

Nice pick up, love'em both. But I notice the Animal Pak in the background. Are you a gym rat like myself. Those are the vitamins I use also?