Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Official Gift Exchange 2011

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    PM Kuz........somebody better get ready, I try to make someone a happy little elf when they open their sack.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    I am in an pm to ya Kuzi
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    I would like to participate in the Christmas Activities. PM sent, K.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    this is quickly turning into a ton of work. fun work.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Can I wish for a pair of the ENFIDL Shorts?
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    robbyras:
    just remember... having the shorts and OWNING the shorts are not one in the same... lmao
    BigT06:
    robbyras:
    just remember... having the shorts and OWNING the shorts are not one in the same... lmao
    True story Brother... true story
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    so wrong on so many levels
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    robbyras:
    BigT06:
    robbyras:
    That's it I call dibs on Robby ;) Although man I dunno if you can handle just how awesome the shorts truly are and the responsibility that comes with them lol
    up to 28 people. if im not mistaken this is the biggest holiday exchange yet.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    kuzi16:
    I think this would be a good thread to unleash some real fury on...I am looking forward to destroying someone!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    kuzi16:
    this is quickly turning into a ton of work. fun work.

I Imagine it is!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Looks like the post office might get some Bonuses with all our activity!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    kuzi16:
    I think this would be a good thread to unleash some real fury on...I am looking forward to destroying someone!
    I couldn't agree more. I am going to absolutely devistate some poor soul. lol.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I'm gonna do my best with what limited funds I have, mostly looking forward to bombing with cigars more than anything
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Im in. PM on the way.
    we are up to 28 people so far. this is huge considering that in 08 (the first Xmas the forum saw) we only had 11. if i am not mistaken, the people that have been here for all of them include Joz3r, rdnstn, Laker, Phobic, and myself (Kuzi16).

anyway, i have gone through everyone's PMs to me and a few have replies with questions.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR INBOX

• lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    I'm in.....PM sent
    kuzi16:
    if i am not mistaken, the people that have been here for all of them include Joz3r, rdnstn, Laker, Phobic, and myself (Kuzi16).
    BTW.... Phobic... where are ya this year man? youve been here before? not opting in or have you missed this thread? either way, i hope you are ok.
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Will there be a list of people so we know who all is in it?
    yes. ill get a list out soon. i will update the list a day or so before i send out the names of who everyone is hitting.
    ENFIDL:
    robbyras:
    BigT06:
    robbyras:
    That's it I call dibs on Robby ;) Although man I dunno if you can handle just how awesome the shorts truly are and the responsibility that comes with them lol
    I played Soccer as a kid in the 80's... I know all about the mid-thigh shorts... i'm not afraid!
    Here is the list of people that have signed up so far. I have not double checked if everyone is on the good traders list. right now it is the honor system. if there is any issue with anyone on this list do not post it here send me a PM and i will investigate.

1) lilwing88
    2) greg2648
    3) AJGARLETT
    4) TapeWormZ
    5) beatnic
    6) bip
    7) Vulchor
    8) pbchevo
    9) rossdavey2
    10) scarlin
    11) Bombay
    12) fuentejps
    13) Shaun.Harrison87
    14) Redtailhawkoz
    15) kingjk729
    16) e6specialk
    17) Hayblet
    18) dopeyferree
    19) RaschNuts
    20) Diamondog
    21) Marker
    22) smoke em if you got em
    23) MTuccelli
    24) robbyras
    25) RCY Cigars
    26) BigT06
    27) firetruckguy
    28) 90+ Irishman

i think that covers it. if you signed up and are not on that list PM me again. i must have missed you in my PM list.
    If I am correct Kuzi you are not on the list ....... And is it because you're not on the good traders list , because I'll vouch for you.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    kingjk729:
    If I am correct Kuzi you are not on the list ....... And is it because you're not on the good traders list , because I'll vouch for you.
    What do you get the guy who has everything?

Beef Jerky.
    Marker:
    kingjk729:
    What do you get the guy who has everything?

Beef Jerky.

Ostrich jerky
    ****HIJACKING THREAT MOMENTARILY****I freakin love beef jerky. Regular is good, peppered is better, hot is best. Anyone know good places to buy it from online...or have any around your area I could pay ya for??? Kinda a jerky freak at this point of my life....PM me if you guys have any ideas****HIJACKING ENDED****
    Vulchor:
    ****HIJACKING THREAT MOMENTARILY****I freakin love beef jerky. Regular is good, peppered is better, hot is best. Anyone know good places to buy it from online...or have any around your area I could pay ya for??? Kinda a jerky freak at this point of my life....PM me if you guys have any ideas****HIJACKING ENDED****
    And thus proves my point.
    d@MN you and your ideas and your correctness and your I know things abou stuff kinda ideas and stuff----------BTW, know anywhere for good jerky?:)
    Vulchor:
    d@MN you and your ideas and your correctness and your I know things abou stuff kinda ideas and stuff----------BTW, know anywhere for good jerky?:)
    You have a PM.