Home General Discussion

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    #24 is from my fellow lancero loving fool, DZR! I somehow forgot to snap a pic, but it was a Headley Grange. Thanks again Daniel!
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    I keep reading about the JDN but have never tried one. I'm a convert, this thing is amazing. Of course, 2.5 years on it doesnt hurt any....Thanks Brett!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Enjoyed the almost three hour beast from Curtpick today-Macanudo 2000 image

And yesterday I thoroughly enjoyed an 09 Cabaiguan rolled in Miami from ehehat. If you haven't had an aged Cabaiguan, buy some, forget about them, and thank me later... Cool thing is I used some torcedor's glue I got to fix the tear in the cap, and it smoked and tasted flawless. Very cool little product I found at a shop near Eric actually.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    catfishbluezz:
    Enjoyed the almost three hour beast from Curtpick today-Macanudo 2000 image

And yesterday I thoroughly enjoyed an 09 Cabaiguan rolled in Miami from ehehat. If you haven't had an aged Cabaiguan, buy some, forget about them, and thank me later... Cool thing is I used some torcedor's glue I got to fix the tear in the cap, and it smoked and tasted flawless. Very cool little product I found at a shop near Eric actually.

Glad you liked the Mac Dustin ! I also enjoyed the Liga you sent me. Thanks ! 3 hours !! WOW !
    catfishbluezz:
    yesterday I thoroughly enjoyed an 09 Cabaiguan rolled in Miami from ehehat. If you haven't had an aged Cabaiguan, buy some, forget about them, and thank me later... Cool thing is I used some torcedor's glue I got to fix the tear in the cap, and it smoked and tasted flawless. Very cool little product I found at a shop near Eric actually.
    I dug and dug for one of those that was unaffected by age (small tear in wrapper). Its good to hear the glue works so well cuz there's a bunch of these still available.
    ehehat:
    catfishbluezz:
    yesterday I thoroughly enjoyed an 09 Cabaiguan rolled in Miami from ehehat. If you haven't had an aged Cabaiguan, buy some, forget about them, and thank me later... Cool thing is I used some torcedor's glue I got to fix the tear in the cap, and it smoked and tasted flawless. Very cool little product I found at a shop near Eric actually.
    I dug and dug for one of those that was unaffected by age (small tear in wrapper). Its good to hear the glue works so well cuz there's a bunch of these still available.
    Yeah, it got worse when it got here or in transit i think. You can see the tear in the pic, and normally that would make it unsmokeable. The glue I got at newstand though is awesome. It smells funny, but you I just painted it over the crack and it was rock solid down to the nub man.
    catfishbluezz:
    ehehat:
    catfishbluezz:
    Yeah, it got worse when it got here or in transit i think. You can see the tear in the pic, and normally that would make it unsmokeable. The glue I got at newstand though is awesome. It smells funny, but you I just painted it over the crack and it was rock solid down to the nub man.
    really good to hear. I almost lit up the one I found but chose the JDN from Brett instead (great smoke, by the way). I'll have to light this up and grab a couple more with that glue. Really glad your trip up was worth it. This and the one's you hid are still sitting, waiting for you. I havent hit them too hard......yet. ;)
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    John sent me a 5v cask strength to try, so I am giving it a shot! Awesome so far...I see why medic loves them so much. image
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Gray4lines:
    John sent me a 5v cask strength to try, so I am giving it a shot! Awesome so far...I see why medic loves them so much. image
    Glad you enjoyed it --- hopefully it ended as good as it started. Great cigar to have with a glass of red wine IMHO (prefer a cab)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    From one of the first welcome bombs from MVW in June....so delicious, a true treat! Thanks Mikey!!! image
    From a split I did with catfishbluezz. Great smoke man, thanks Dustin. image
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Enjoyed the Oliva MB 2 last evening,, very nice smoke,, nubbed it!!! Thank You!!!!
    #25 comes from my fellow Michigander, Drew. This is my first 5V CSII and it is very tasty! Thank you very much! IMAG0150
    On to the second half of my streak. #26 of 50 comes from the Dark Lord himself. Obviously, it is a My Father. Thanks again, Darthy. IMAG0151
    From the lovely Dustyfish Thanks!! Love it!! image
    After the week I just had, a lancero was in order for this afternoon. Perusing through the lancero bomb that Drew hit me with a little while back, I settled on the Cusano 15th Anniversary. No. 27 is in the books and I have to believe the next will very likely be later tonight. Thanks again Drew! IMAG0155
    After a very busy couple weeks I'm finally able to sit back and relax. Wanted a special smoke and this didnt disappoint. Thanks Dustin, for the smoke, the advice, and all the help. you're the very deffenition of BOTL.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    imageMy first Tat was fantastic. Thanks Eric.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Just wanted to post a big thanks to Mike. I had received a MUWAT just about a year ago. When I had received this stick I was a little nervous of trying it. I decided to fire it up the other day and was surprised how GOOD it was!! Lots of flavors, thick rich smoke, and a razor sharp burn.

So "THANKS" Mike for turning me on to this great cigar!!! And yes...it was my 1st one....and will not be my last =D
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Had a delicious Partagas Presidente from Dustin Catfish. Thanks again man. It was a splendid way to start my day!
    Same story...different cigar. A weekend of first...
    Damn...I got four pics on this page. Glad you all enjoyed them.
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Part of my winnings from the bet we made, thanks Bro. 001
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Thanks Jim. loved it. 026
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Smoking a Foundry that I got from the Robby Ras a few months back. I'm really digging it.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Today was a Curivari Reserva Limitada. After a couple days of dry boxing, got it down to 63%, It was a little spongy on Friday and I thought this may help it out.. What a fantastic stick. Great flavor profile of wood, chocolate, a little peppery in the middle third, and a sort of spiced tea flavor in the last iinch or so. ( I smoked this one well past my normal quit point ). An hour and a half of cigar heaven. Thanks Matt, this was a great cigar I would probably never would have experienced had it not been for this gift... By the way, it received the ultimate compliment... My wife said "wow that cigar smells great."
    Forgot to post number 28 from last night. A delicious Padron 64 maduro from one of the many hits laid upon me from my good friend Lee. Thanks a bunch dude! It was awesome.IMAG0156
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    From mr. Bigshizza!
    imageThank you Mr. Williams. You are a stand up guy.

Could just be me but I think Mike spikes the cigars he bombs with awesomeness. Every one I smoke rocks! Could just be all the quality cigars Mike bombs. Umm umm good!!!
    A BIG shout and THANKS to Justin!! Awesome smoke! image