Home General Discussion

Show off your Humi set-up

Comments

• chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Laying low only on posts not quality smokes it seems!! Nice stash of sticks there.
    bigfnsteve:
    Hey all just wanted to say hi and finaly post something. Been laying low and absorbing all the info in these forums the last few months. Ive been into the hobbyaddiction for a little over a year now and still learning something new daily ! Here are a couple of pics of my current stash

• chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    SaVas:
    While my cigar collection is nothing compared to many of you, here is mine, and pardon the blurry pictures. My camera on my phone isnt the best.
    First humidor top
    First humidor bottom

Second humidor top
    Second humidor bottom

Third humidor (small)

Fourth humidor top
    Fourth humidor bottom

Tupperware container holding a couple extra boxes
    hmmm do I spy the elusive original 5v cask strength!! Nice set up you got there.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    chemforever:
    SaVas:
    While my cigar collection is nothing compared to many of you, here is mine, and pardon the blurry pictures. My camera on my phone isnt the best.
    First humidor top
    First humidor bottom

Second humidor top
    Second humidor bottom

Third humidor (small)

Fourth humidor top
    Fourth humidor bottom

hmmm do I spy the elusive original 5v cask strength!! Nice set up you got there.
    It is! Nice sticks man. If you ever want to trade an original Cask Strength pm me and we'll work out a trade! Always wanted to try one of them
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Ah Savas, a man after my own heart. Look at all those 1844's yummy! Not to mention a nice set of MOW. And Holy cow original Cask strength! Absolutely sweet! Some great sticks brother.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    SaVas:
    First humidor top
    First humidor bottom

Second humidor top
    Second humidor bottom

Third humidor (small)

Fourth humidor top
    Fourth humidor bottom

I'm with ENFIDL. If you ever want to trade 1 or 2, let me know. I'm sure I got something you like. I hope........
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Woah- posted these from my tablet lastnight didnt realize how large they were! Gotta work on that. Thanks for the kind welcome. Theres allot out there i still have to try (elusive lp smokes are starting to become an obsession) but the quest for new smokes only adds a new aspect to the hobby. Now its off to hopefully share with the dccc. Thanks again everyone
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    This "show off" thread may become the most popular if DD doesnt post a Hottie soon.. Nice pix guys.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    kaspera79:
    This "show off" thread may become the most popular if DD doesnt post a Hottie soon.. Nice pix guys.
    Yeah I love this thread. Can't help but look any time I see a new post.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Nice looking humis guys....it's very cool seeing everyone's setups.
    And I'm with Rhamlin and kaspera - this is one he11uva awesome thread.

Keep the pics coming!
  • bluezulubluezulu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 108
    My little set up imageimage
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    SaVas:
    First humidor top
    First humidor bottom

Second humidor top
    Second humidor bottom

Third humidor (small)

Fourth humidor top
    Fourth humidor bottom

I love the look of the tony soprano's. I have one left sadly. Nice collection.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Pretty cool. What kind of humidor is that?
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    The amount of AJ cigars I see on this forum...
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    So with the addition of my new 70qt...decided to post. Buried underneath, are about 10 large bags full of smokes seperated by manufactuer, and type with four boxes...hopefully a 5th anyday now. 1 lb of beads, a million pillows, and a trusty old gel jar that has served me well. image Then we have my 2nd humi which is all the crap I like to smoke and plan on trying soon or gifted to me recently so I need to check them out. More beads on both levels, a drymistat, and a few pillows...holds 65-67 with ease. Currently...it is full to brim on the bottom, almost max on top. image The last is my first humi which has the weird B&M finds that are typically 1-2 each and buried are the few HTF sticks I've been graced with on this forum. This is the box that has the nicer stuff I get and there are some fantastic sticks beneath everything, but the new 26's packed it out a bit. image As of late I have been trying to get some higher end sticks to collect and age the mid priced ones i love and buy them by the 10 packs or box if I find a good deal. Thanks to this forum, the colelction has grown and I am grateful for the knowledge.......but you can all burn in heeelllllll for inspiring me to spend a ton of cash on these damn things!!! Oh well...as I told another brother here, I used to spend tons of cash every weekend on tabs and camels...this is a much better habit. Enjoy
    I plan on hitting up the B&M soon to grab as many Cub Rounds boxes as possible to replace all the bags and stack effectively in the cooler... It is amazingly deep and made me realize......I ahve a TON of sticks....
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055

ENFIDL:
    Rhamlin:
    bigfnsteve:
    Hey all just wanted to say hi and finaly post something. Been laying low and absorbing all the info in these forums the last few months. Ive been into the hobbyaddiction for a little over a year now and still learning something new daily ! Here are a couple of pics of my current stash

Some fantastic smokes there brother.
    +1! Helluva introduction man

what kind of cigar are those skull head ones?  they kinda look like roman candle fireworks haha.  good cigar? 

jiunn

• 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    jiunn those are the room 101 o.s.o.k. are they any good???? ill give you one and you can try for yourself
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055

415:
    jiunn those are the room 101 o.s.o.k. are they any good???? ill give you one and you can try for yourself

sweet!  thanks man!  i should take a pic of my set up.  i don't even have a legit camera.  oh well, my droid will have to do.  after i snap a pic, let me know what you want to try! Still looking forward to setting up a nor cal herf.  any recommendations on where?  I'm thinking somewhere in the peninsula, south bay (san jose ish area), north bay (SF to san rafel area), east bay (tri valley, walnut creek area). 

• boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    jliu:

415:

sweet!  thanks man!  i should take a pic of my set up.  i don't even have a legit camera.  oh well, my droid will have to do.  after i snap a pic, let me know what you want to try! Still looking forward to setting up a nor cal herf.  any recommendations on where?  I'm thinking somewhere in the peninsula, south bay (san jose ish area), north bay (SF to san rafel area), east bay (tri valley, walnut creek area). 

Jiunn, PM
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    image image Just started a few months ago...it is amazing how quickly your collection grows. Im shopping for a cabinet now.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Where did you get that Oliva V?
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    Pm sent to you shaun
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    taythegibs:
    deejmemixx:
    OK figured it was time for me to post my coolidor.

now no laughing -.-

There ya have it :D
    Yours is nicer than mine.

Is yours the the Igloo "Island Breeze" 48 qt from walmart?
    So from two months ago i now have-

This 48qt cooler-

open it up-

(the humi packets are helping the gel until i can get beads ordered)

pull the boxes out-

and add in what i got bombed with today-

and i have a mazo of AJ Fresh-Rolled Robustos + 10 5V Classics in the mail! i am an excited little man.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    taythegibs:
    taythegibs:
    deejmemixx:
    OK figured it was time for me to post my coolidor.

now no laughing -.-

There ya have it :D
    Yours is nicer than mine.

Is yours the the Igloo "Island Breeze" 48 qt from walmart?

This 48qt cooler-

open it up-

pull the boxes out-

and i have a mazo of AJ Fresh-Rolled Robustos + 10 5V Classics in the mail! i am an excited little man.
    Damn kid, you rolling with more firepower than I am.
    Direwolf:
    taythegibs:

This 48qt cooler-
    open it up-

pull the boxes out-

maybe quantity but i doubt on quality.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    taythegibs:
    Direwolf:
    taythegibs:

This 48qt cooler-
    open it up-

pull the boxes out-

maybe quantity but i doubt on quality.
    I don't see a bad stick in the bunch. You on your way to a hell of a collection
    ^^^+1. Nice collection Tay, you are on your way bro.
  • leerescue@yahoo.comleerescue@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photosthis is my humidor as you can tell im a rokie and new any and all help appricated.
    Dude....watch the sprint sale and you can get a class humidor for under $50, if not cheaper. Buy a gel jar for $10....done. Or buy a 70qt cooler and some beads for about $10 more and fill that SOB up...
    catfishbluezz:
    Dude....watch the sprint sale and you can get a class humidor for under $50, if not cheaper. Buy a gel jar for $10....done. Or buy a 70qt cooler and some beads for about $10 more and fill that SOB up...
    This, the 5 Vegas Traditions Humidor usually goes for like $47 on the Sprint Sale.