Home General Discussion

Show off your Humi set-up

Comments

• bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    deejmemixx:
    i still dont know why I click on this thread.... *looking at my cooler and shaking my head in shame*
    Hrrrm.. mght have to fix that here shortly!
  • NOBLE 6NOBLE 6 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 34
    I just realized I have a LONG ways to go. There are some nice setups here.
  • StreaterStreater Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 293
    I'm a noob building up my stash. The boxes at the bottom of my coolidor are empty.

imageimageimage">
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Coolidor preparation is in full effect!
    Is the Sig going on the top or bottom shelf?
    As much as I trust it....... neither
    OK. 2nd try on posting pics of the coolidor. The boxes in the bottom are empty. Still workin on filling it.

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    marineatbn03:
    Coolidor preparation is in full effect!
    Awesome bruddah! Get that bad boy filled and start enjoying it ;) Thanks again Marine for your efforts, come back SAFE!
    I appreciate it brother. I am hoping I can find some cedar to throw in there. The rest I have coming for it in a week or two. As far as filling it, well, I am working on that.
    marineatbn03:
    I appreciate it brother. I am hoping I can find some cedar to throw in there. The rest I have coming for it in a week or two. As far as filling it, well, I am working on that.
    Well bro if it's possible I'd like to help with that. PM me so we can work out a way for me to make that happen ;)
    Oh no, I have seen what you keep around Irish, too much goodness, lol.
    marineatbn03:
    BS nothing is ever too good for a soldier like yourself that gives us the privilege to enjoy this passion. Go ahead and let's get this rolling brother ;)
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    90+ Irishman:
    marineatbn03:
    BS nothing is ever too good for a soldier like yourself that gives us the privilege to enjoy this passion. Go ahead and let's get this rolling brother ;)
    I have his addy brett... wanna collaborate?
    I knew putting those pics up was a bad idea. (face palm)
    bigfnsteve:
    90+ Irishman:
    marineatbn03:
    I have his addy brett... wanna collaborate?
    Oh yeah sounds awesome bro we will get this rolling!
    I am taking my ball and going home
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    marineatbn03:
    I am taking my ball and going home
    Bud, I don't think that cooler is gonna be enough when everyone gets done with you. ROFL!!
    Dammit......you guys are going to force me to smoke myself retarded
    marineatbn03:
    Dammit......you guys are going to force me to smoke myself retarded
    Not forcing you to, but it may help ;) And you can't have the ball back... were big time bullys and are gonna keep it :P
    Figgin cyber bullys. Already had one come by my laptop and knock the files out of my desktop folder.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Just wait till you get a forum swirlie
    Wouldn't that ruin the motherboard?
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    New pics of the trunkidor and the Fatalistic 40-ct which has been relegated to aging duties:
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Toombes:
    New pics of the trunkidor and the Fatalistic 40-ct which has been relegated to aging duties:
    That is just awesome bro! Really nice collection and I still really dig on the trunk, just think that is a bad-azz idea!
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:
    That is just awesome bro! Really nice collection and I still really dig on the trunk, just think that is a bad-azz idea!

Thanks, Brett! I believe I underestimated the capacity of the trunk. Initially I figured 150-200 singles, but it has nearly 100 in it right now. I'd love to find out what would really fit, but that's a dream for another day.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:

Thanks, Brett! I believe I underestimated the capacity of the trunk. Initially I figured 150-200 singles, but it has nearly 100 in it right now. I'd love to find out what would really fit, but that's a dream for another day.
    You probably don't want to say that around here. Because you may find out quick with these generous people. Lol
    JHewey:
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:

You probably don't want to say that around here. Because you may find out quick with these generous people. Lol

These generous people are the reason I have so many in it now, J!!
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Toombes:
    JHewey:
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:

These generous people are the reason I have so many in it now, J!!
    Gotcha. I guess I will add to it later this week. But on topic. Nice humi. I need to get a cooler when I get the extra cash. I'm almost out of room. Have enough room for about 20-30 more cigars.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Your collection is growing fast. Soon you will need another trunkidor-:) You have a Cuban Trinidad Double Robusto in there. You will love it.
    Toombes:
    rzaman:
    Your collection is growing fast. Soon you will need another trunkidor-:) You have a Cuban Trinidad Double Robusto in there. You will love it.
    Toombes:

Very much appreciated, Rip. Sharp eye, by the way. The Trini is resting until my birthday in July. Then I shall relax with a nice libation and an incredible cigar. Any recommendations on what to pair with it?