Home General Discussion

Show off your Humi set-up

Comments

• aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    KingoftheCove:
    I consolidated a bit, retired the bucket, emptied the jar, my Ashton travel humi as become my "pre-smoke" storage humi, so I'm down to a cooler and two humis for storage.

The Ashton and the Watts

A few levels of the cooler.....

jesus im lucky if i ever have more than 20 cigars on hand at best ever... thats a pretty nice set up
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    jesus im lucky if i ever have more than 20 cigars on hand at best ever... thats a pretty nice set up
    that will change.........
    I clearly remember having a 20ct with 12-15 cigars and I was happy as a pig in sh!t............
    then I stumbled into this place..................

• aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    KingoftheCove:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    I clearly remember having a 20ct with 12-15 cigars and I was happy as a pig in sh!t............

haha i mean im glad i have what ive got and i enjoy what ive got. i enjoy just going to the B&M and looking and taking notes on what i want to try. ive got a 50ct i use for againg and a 20ct for ready smokes and im happy just to have that
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Y'all got some real nice setups goin on, thanks for sharing.
    Glad to see some new pics on here, keep em coming!
  • leerescue@yahoo.comleerescue@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    danielzreyes:
    That's right fellas. Glass Top! Jealous? ..... lol
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    :) hay brother thats a nice empty box im colecting those if you ever get a extra one and dont need it drop me a PM. Thanks .
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Some of you guys have seen this already, Best cigar investment I've ever made.

• Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    My dream Humi!!!!!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Smokindaddy:
    Some of you guys have seen this already, Best cigar investment I've ever made.

that is exactly the way to go... that's where I need to be... now if I could just get my wife to understand this...
    Medic45:
    My dream Humi!!!!!

Here is my actual set up for the time being..
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Medic45:
    Medic45:
    My dream Humi!!!!!

Here is my actual set up for the time being..
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    That's how a cedar humi should look, so full you need the over flow containers. Looks good Medic!!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    I received a pm threatening me with a massive bombing if i didnt post pictures in here asap... they'll be up in a few....
    taythegibs:
    taythegibs:

So from two months ago i now have-

and now a month later...

Top-

Middle-

And the bottom-

I hope you are happy...you know who you are.
    @ taythegibs - haha, what the heck did you do to tick off somebody so bad that they're threatening you if you don't show your cooler pics?!!?!
    I'm digging the before and after pics you got too, looks like your cooler's filling up fast....at this rate you'll be needing another one very soon.
  • StreaterStreater Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 293
    KingoftheCove:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:

I'm a happy man when I have more than 20 sticks. Finding this place has taught me how to buy, though. I'm also learning what I like. Now I just wait to get paid. 1-2 boxes a month will get me stocked up pretty quickly!
    jgibv:
    @ taythegibs - haha, what the heck did you do to tick off somebody so bad that they're threatening you if you don't show your cooler pics?!!?!
    I'm digging the before and after pics you got too, looks like your cooler's filling up fast....at this rate you'll be needing another one very soon.
    I'd rather not say for safety's sake, but i like to track my own progress, and as you can see i went a bit crazy in the last month(for me anyway), now i have to hold off for a while to let the bank recover
    taythegibs:
    jgibv:
    I'd rather not say for safety's sake, but i like to track my own progress, and as you can see i went a bit crazy in the last month(for me anyway), now i have to hold off for a while to let the bank recover
    Fair enough....and yeah you're gettin quite the collection there
    I understand about waiting for the bank acct to recover too. I have also had this problem in the past but don't have as much will power as you and usually say f**k it and buy the cigars anyways LOL
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    This is the cooler pre smash...figured a before and after would suffice. Especially since I ahve no room.... There is another 6 boxes underneath these 5 I think and 5 bags full, including a gallon bag lol... image
    catfishbluezz:
    This is the cooler pre smash...figured a before and after would suffice. Especially since I ahve no room.... There is another 6 boxes underneath these 5 I think and 5 bags full, including a gallon bag lol... image
    Ha ha ha, by the middle of next week you wont be able to see a single thing in this pic LOL
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    catfishbluezz:
    Damn
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    It's been months since I posted in here and showed updated pics of everything. Less than 6 weeks ago the whole stash was just shy of 800 cigars strong. With all of the passes, trades, and bombs that I let loose the past 2 months (just shy of but whatever) the whole stash is hovering around 300-350 max lol. Most have seen the handful of twenty counts and cooler, so here are the new shots of the 400 count cabinet and 150 count foot locker:
    The first round of shots are the cabinet and all the layers and trays along with the computer fan and power supply that I tooled into the bottom of it. The second round of shots is the foot locker holding all my CC and Johnny-O!'s that I have left and all the tubos as well.

The foot locker:

And the hutch next to all of this that houses the twenty counts, glasses, and nick-nacks:

• rburke1129rburke1129 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 383
    Damn fine set-up and collection you got there Irish!!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    rburke1129:
    Damn fine set-up and collection you got there Irish!!
    That is one helluva collection, Brett
  • stinger.camaro@gmail.comstinger.camaro@gmail.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
    Thanks for the kind words guys, I've been doing my best to spread the love an share my very top shelf with everyone around, hope everyone's enjoyed it too :)
    stinger.camaro@gmail.com:
    Thanks for the kind words guys, I've been doing my best to spread the love an share my very top shelf with everyone around, hope everyone's enjoyed it too :)
    Stupid phone! Sorry this was me thinking I was posting under my 90+ username.
  • SporusSporus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 236
    Beautiful looking collection, Brett! The Tat and Liga collections are sweet.
    Very nice Brett, you have a really nice collection of some high quality sticks.
    Thanks a lot for the kind words guys, taken me a long time to get it to where it is now, but I try my best to share the love as best I can ;)
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    It is impressive from my viewpoint as a noob.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    i still dont know why I click on this thread.... *looking at my cooler and shaking my head in shame*
    Y'all got some awesome set ups WOWZER lolI want 1 of everything lol