Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Sniper has knocked me speechless!!!

SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
Who, Salem speechless? How can this be? How can someone who's had 400 posts since mid Dec. be Speechless you might ask? Well, I'll tell you. The mailwoman blew her horn for me to come pick up the package that was too BIG to fit in my mailbox. So I toted it inside and opened it and saw something beyond my wildest dreams. The fella can't have any cigars left of his own because I think he sent them all to me!!! Look at them!! I still can't believe it!! This is beyond being nice and is phenomenal. He wrote me a nice note and I just about cried (I'm a woman remember, lol) looking at all those cigars. Thank you Glen. Now......I'll go back to being speechless........I'm knocked down and can't get up........from the blast...... image

Comments

• KriegerKrieger Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    some very nice sticks there!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Knocked me Speechless, as well. Wow.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Glad you can still type at least.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Remember that Coolidor I mentioned in your other thread? Better get crackin on that baby!

that is a one of the most SERIOUS hits I've seen around... unreal!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Wow, Im speechless too, Thats an awesome hit, way to go Glen!!!!!!Enjoy Salem..Looks liek your Humi is filling up fast,,LOL
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
  • MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
    That's an impressive bomb!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    When did he trade his sniper rifle in for a machine gun? Gave her the whole nine yards, epic hit!
  • SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    Marker:
    Glad you can still type at least.
    lol, no, my fingers are weakened as well......can't......go.....on......much.....longer......
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Holy coolidor, Batman!!! Looks like there's a madman on the loose.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    DDDAAAAAAAMNN!! freakin sweet.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    smoke em if you got em:
    DDDAAAAAAAMNN!! freakin sweet.
    + 1
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    That bomb is absolutely HUMONGOUS!!! Not to mention there are some phenomenal cigars in that pile!!! Glen has been busy with life recently so for you newcomers who aren't familiar with The Sniper, he's been destroying people across the globe for years. I think I felt the shock waves of this all the way up in the Great White North.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    Sniper is one of the best!! He hit me with my first ever bomb (or second). Awesome BOTL!

Rob
    My new 100 count humi with my new cigars in there from the bombs that landed at my house within the last 2 weeks. imageimage
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Salem:
    My new 100 count humi with my new cigars in there from the bombs that landed at my house within the last 2 weeks. imageimage
    Not one to hijack a thread nor bust your bubble, but my package hasn't hit yet. You need a bigger humi. Just sayin'. Good luck.

BTW, beautiful humidor.
    greg2648:
    Salem:
    Not one to hijack a thread nor bust your bubble, but my package hasn't hit yet. You need a bigger humi. Just sayin'. Good luck.

OMG, are you serious? WhooooHooooo!!!!!!!!! I'll find a place to put them. There's room yet in my 100 count, especially if I rearrange my beads and stick my digital hygrometer onto the inside of the lid where the analog one is. The analog needs to go anyway. And I also have the 20 count humi still. Is it in route? Just want to prepare the bomb shelter!!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Buy a 16qt cooler. You just don't understand...
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    Now you know why he has 'THE' in front of his name ;)
    I've been playing with....umm....I mean going through the cigars The Sniper sent me and there are some great cigars in there and I've been wanting to try so many in the lot. I'm still floored!!
    Salem:
    greg2648:
    Salem:

OMG, are you serious? WhooooHooooo!!!!!!!!! I'll find a place to put them. There's room yet in my 100 count, especially if I rearrange my beads and stick my digital hygrometer onto the inside of the lid where the analog one is. The analog needs to go anyway. And I also have the 20 count humi still. Is it in route? Just want to prepare the bomb shelter!!
    I stuck my new digital hygrometer to the lid. Now I have more space, lol!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Marker:
    Buy a 16qt cooler. You just don't understand...
    I agree and afterwards throw those beads in the cooler, then get a boveda pack or two for your Humi, those beads take up too much real estate in the humi,,IMO
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Salem:
    He wrote me a nice note and I just about cried (I'm a woman remember, lol) looking at all those cigars.
    JUST ABOUT cried? Sigh, now I gotta do it over again... only bigger this time... LOL. And if you were sandbagging Salem, dont feel too bad - you're not the first member of these forums who Ive left crying. :-)

From your "Poor Man's Game" thread about a week and a half ago...
    Salem:
    Maybe I'll wait til I have more to trade.
    Told you then that was the wrong thing to say! :-) Just so happened that about the same time I needed to make space in one of the humidors was the same time you needed to fill up your new one. This way everyone's a winner. LOL Hope you enjoy em Salem - just be glad I didnt ask you to do a review on each one of em like jlmarta had to. :-)

... or should she? Fellas, what say you?

The Sniper:
    Salem:
    He wrote me a nice note and I just about cried (I'm a woman remember, lol) looking at all those cigars.
    JUST ABOUT cried? Sigh, now I gotta do it over again... only bigger this time... LOL. And if you were sandbagging Salem, dont feel too bad - you're not the first member of these forums who Ive left crying. :-)

From your "Poor Man's Game" thread about a week and a half ago...
    Salem:
    Maybe I'll wait til I have more to trade.
    Told you then that was the wrong thing to say! :-) Just so happened that about the same time I needed to make space in one of the humidors was the same time you needed to fill up your new one. This way everyone's a winner. LOL Hope you enjoy em Salem - just be glad I didnt ask you to do a review on each one of em like jlmarta had to. :-)

... or should she? Fellas, what say you?

Oh I can do reviews now!!! Just not very well, but perhaps I'll get better as I go! Maybe I can get past the "it was creamy with a peppery, leather taste" thing that I always wind up doing. lol!! I will be an expert if I do all the reviews of ALL the cigars you sent me, lol!!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Looking forward to the reviews should you decide to do them. Enjoy!

• jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    To steal a phrase, "You go, girl".
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    bigharpoon:
    That bomb is absolutely HUMONGOUS!!! Not to mention there are some phenomenal cigars in that pile!!! Glen has been busy with life recently so for you newcomers who aren't familiar with The Sniper, he's been destroying people across the globe for years. I think I felt the shock waves of this all the way up in the Great White North.

+1 From Detroit to Doha he has a long reach!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Nice Hit for sure.. I do believe I've smoked every one of those in your new collection. Nice variety which will make for an interesting month . That 1961 made me a little green though. It may have been smokers error as I fired it up early on an empty stomach. Lots of nice morning/mild smokes there you will surely enjoy.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    WOW that is awesome. The Generosity of some of the people here just leave me speechless. At the rate you are going you might as well just step it up to a cooler, i know my local walmart has had some good deals on them in the 50 qt range.
    taythegibs:
    WOW that is awesome. The Generosity of some of the people here just leave me speechless. At the rate you are going you might as well just step it up to a cooler, i know my local walmart has had some good deals on them in the 50 qt range.
    And I thought ya'll were joking when everyone said I'd need a bigger humidor or cooler!!