Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Sniper has knocked me speechless!!!

13»

Comments

• SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    Marker:
    jlmarta:
    So, tell me, Salem, when's the grand opening of your new B&M scheduled for? It won't be long before you have sufficient inventory, it seems to me. LOL
    First she needs to start her own blog. Then comes the sponsored endorsements. Notoriety. Fame, forturne and everything that goes with it. But a warning. It's no bed of roses. No pleasure cruise.

Soon you will have to start having your husband post, live chats on your blog, do reviews, buy a pair of really short shorts (skip the pictures of said shorts), get a really nice camera. The possibilities are endless.
    Oh yes, I'll be a famous cigar aficionado, lol!!!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Salem:
    Marker:
    jlmarta:
    So, tell me, Salem, when's the grand opening of your new B&M scheduled for? It won't be long before you have sufficient inventory, it seems to me. LOL
    First she needs to start her own blog. Then comes the sponsored endorsements. Notoriety. Fame, forturne and everything that goes with it. But a warning. It's no bed of roses. No pleasure cruise.

Soon you will have to start having your husband post, live chats on your blog, do reviews, buy a pair of really short shorts (skip the pictures of said shorts), get a really nice camera. The possibilities are endless.
    Oh yes, I'll be a famous cigar aficionado, lol!!!
    Somebody has to be - why NOT you? :-)