Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Sniper has knocked me speechless!!!

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    kaspera79:
    Nice Hit for sure.. I do believe I've smoked every one of those in your new collection. Nice variety which will make for an interesting month . That 1961 made me a little green though. It may have been smokers error as I fired it up early on an empty stomach. Lots of nice morning/mild smokes there you will surely enjoy.
    Good call on the 1961 kas, it can definitely throw you for a loop if you don't have something in you, like a good steak... Salem beware. LOL. The 61 is probably my favorite Patel stick.
  • SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    The Sniper:
    kaspera79:
    Nice Hit for sure.. I do believe I've smoked every one of those in your new collection. Nice variety which will make for an interesting month . That 1961 made me a little green though. It may have been smokers error as I fired it up early on an empty stomach. Lots of nice morning/mild smokes there you will surely enjoy.
    Good call on the 1961 kas, it can definitely throw you for a loop if you don't have something in you, like a good steak... Salem beware. LOL. The 61 is probably my favorite Patel stick.
    I'll be sure I have my man boots on and a steak in my belly before I smoke that one Sniper!! LOL!!!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    wow..... wow. Glenn you are one helluva human being, and I don't use that term lightly. Thank you for doing this for a great sister of the leaf!
    90+ Irishman:
    wow..... wow. Glenn you are one helluva human being, and I don't use that term lightly. Thank you for doing this for a great sister of the leaf!
    Thank you kind sir....BOTL!!!
    Salem:
    The Sniper:
    kaspera79:
    I'll be sure I have my man boots on and a steak in my belly before I smoke that one Sniper!! LOL!!!
    You joke sis... but I bet you remember this conversation when you get around to smoking it. LOL

90+ Irishman:
    Thanks Irish.... she said something silly in another thread and I just couldnt help myself. :-)

The Sniper:
    Salem:
    The Sniper:
    kaspera79:
    You joke sis... but I bet you remember this conversation when you get around to smoking it. LOL

Haahaha!!! I better mark that stick, so I won't be caught unaware and forget what you've said about it, lol!!!
    Salem:
    The Sniper:
    Salem:
    The Sniper:
    kaspera79:

Haahaha!!! I better mark that stick, so I won't be caught unaware and forget what you've said about it, lol!!!
    Sniper, I went to the cigar section of this site and looked up the 1961 and it sounds really good. It talks about espresso and chocolate. Think I'll dress like a man, spit like a man, put boots on, eat my steak and taters and go for that baby, lol!!!!
  • The Young GunThe Young Gun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 62
    0311 0240 0002 4679 4915
    The Young Gun:
    0311 0240 0002 4679 4915
    What mysterious numbers....?
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Good heavens!! Is The Young Gun back? Duck, Salem!!!
    jlmarta:
    Looks like something's going around California!
    Salem:
    jlmarta:
    Looks like something's going around California!

Maybe so, but if I were you, I'd be a little concerned about those mysterious numbers. You should probably take cover.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    Damn, you guys are delivering her the goods!
    The Young Gun:
    0311 0240 0002 4679 4915
    Who is that tall, mysterious, masked man?? lol!
    Salem:
    Think I'll dress like a man, spit like a man, put boots on, eat my steak and taters and go for that baby, lol!!!!
    The steak and potato is a good idea... the rest, not so much. I think hubs WOULD have a problem with your newfound friends here on the forums if the other stuff starts happening! LMAO!

Double post - used to not be able to do this, now I notice it happening all the time!

The Sniper:
    Salem:
    Think I'll dress like a man, spit like a man, put boots on, eat my steak and taters and go for that baby, lol!!!!
    The steak and potato is a good idea... the rest, not so much. I think hubs WOULD have a problem with your newfound friends here on the forums if the other stuff starts happening! LMAO!

You're probably right!!! lol!!
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 630
    Damn, that is incredible! The community here is amazing! Have fun with all of those! :)
    Salem:
    The Young Gun:
    0311 0240 0002 4679 4915
    Who is that tall, mysterious, masked man?? lol!
    Wow, that package has flown from CA all the way across the country in a day and is now at the post office here ready to be delivered!! This is so exciting!!!!!!!!
    I hope its another 30 sticks or more... would tickle the sh!t out of me for you to have to go to hubs and say "Honey, I GOTTA buy another humidor..." LOL

The Sniper:
    I hope its another 30 sticks or more... would tickle the sh!t out of me for you to have to go to hubs and say "Honey, I GOTTA buy another humidor..." LOL

I really love the way you think, lol!!!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    The Sniper:

Glen you don't have to hope. Salem, have you ever smoked a Shark or an Opus X. In 2-3 days you will need a bigger humidor. In the famous words of BigT06: INCOMING!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    I will say it again. 20qt cooler. Flexible and works great for storing inside of boxes/organizing. After you are done putting cigars in it (because you just bought a 48qt for that), you can actually use it for ice and stuff.
    So, tell me, Salem, when's the grand opening of your new B&M scheduled for? It won't be long before you have sufficient inventory, it seems to me. LOL
    greg2648:
    The Sniper:

Glen you don't have to hope. Salem, have you ever smoked a Shark or an Opus X. In 2-3 days you will need a bigger humidor. In the famous words of BigT06: INCOMING!
    No Greg, I've never had either of those!!!!! WoooHoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Marker:
    I will say it again. 20qt cooler. Flexible and works great for storing inside of boxes/organizing. After you are done putting cigars in it (because you just bought a 48qt for that), you can actually use it for ice and stuff.
    Think I'll visit Walmart!! LOL!!
    jlmarta:
    So, tell me, Salem, when's the grand opening of your new B&M scheduled for? It won't be long before you have sufficient inventory, it seems to me. LOL
    Ah yes, I will come up with the best name and when It's built, I'll invite you all for opening night!!!! lol!! It will be the best one ever!!!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    jlmarta:
    First she needs to start her own blog. Then comes the sponsored endorsements. Notoriety. Fame, forturne and everything that goes with it. But a warning. It's no bed of roses. No pleasure cruise.

Soon you will have to start having your husband post, live chats on your blog, do reviews, buy a pair of really short shorts (skip the pictures of said shorts), get a really nice camera. The possibilities are endless.
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    Marker:
    jlmarta:
    First she needs to start her own blog. Then comes the sponsored endorsements. Notoriety. Fame, forturne and everything that goes with it. But a warning. It's no bed of roses. No pleasure cruise.

Soon you will have to start having your husband post, live chats on your blog, do reviews, buy a pair of really short shorts (skip the pictures of said shorts), get a really nice camera. The possibilities are endless.
    I agree with Marker...There are so many opportunities out there...