Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

CCom NCAA Brackets 2012----WINNERS

VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
Hope Sight doesn’t mind me doing this, but Im home from work with a sick kid who is napping, so figured I would post it this year…using Sight’s exact words from last year.

Welcome, gentlemen, to the 2012 Ccom NCAA Brackets. Please reply to this thread, and please PM me if you are interested in participating so I can add you to the list and send you the password. This contest is open to everyone on the Good Traders List. This is going to work the same way as the 2010 & 2011 bracketS that Sightunseen organized.

Rules"Buy-in" of five sticks. Sticks should be handmade premiums only (no Quorums please.) Scoring will be determined by a bracket that participants will enter on Yahoo Sports (sign up instructions provided later in this post).There will only be 1st and 2nd prizes only. The amount of sticks for each prize will be determined by the final number of participants. Losers will send their sticks directly to the winners. Senders will be determined by the whoever is after the winner on the participant list.Brackets open on Sunday, March 11th. Brackets lock on Thursday, March 15th. Please finalize your bracket before that date.

You can sign in at YAHOO SPORTS under Fantasy and Tournment Pick EmGroup ID: 35030 Group password: To be PM'd to participants.To keep better track of the brackets, please use your Ccom handle as part of your name when you register your bracket.

Current Participant ListVulchor, Bandy, Bombay, Scarlin, EJenne, Skeewkz, Zeebra, RCY Cigars, RBurke1129, Buckeyecigar, KingJK,

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    PM to ya Vulchor. I am in.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    passwords incoming to you both
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Ill join sir. Western Kentucky Red Blobs 2012 Champions.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    You know I'm in, Vulch!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    PMs to everyone signed up so far.....and I figured you d be in "Evan"----- Nice to have you back man.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    zeebra:
    Im in.
    You already have my new address? Or should I send it your way so you can get a head start on my winnings? :-P
    ejenne87:
    zeebra:
    Im in.
    You already have my new address? Or should I send it your way so you can get a head start on my winnings? :-P
    Evan, go ahead and send it to me and I'll make sure I get you sticks out the weekend. The nearest I'll get to being in first is the fact that I was the first to reply to the post.
    ejenne87:
    zeebra:
    Im in.
    Oh I was second place last year buddy, stogies only came my way last year!! I see the smack talking has already begun. Just talk smack to Todd, he just signs up and forgets to play, easiest stogies to get if you ask me...LOL.
    zeebra:
    ejenne87:
    zeebra:
    Im in.
    Oh I was second place last year buddy, stogies only came my way last year!! I see the smack talking has already begun. Just talk smack to Todd, he just signs up and forgets to play, easiest stogies to get if you ask me...LOL.
    I didn't "forget" to play, I just has "internet" issuetos. Don't worry this year Shawn, I don't fly out to Vegas until Thursday morning this year so I'll have ask my losers in place before I leave, lol.
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    ejenne87:
    zeebra:
    Im in.
    I didn't "forget" to play, I just has "internet" issuetos. Don't worry this year Shawn, I don't fly out to Vegas until Thursday morning this year so I'll have ask my losers in place before I leave, lol.
    man I know you go every year out there and one of these years I'm gonna make it out to Vegas during March Madness! If you ever need a room at Wynn or Venetian/Plazzo, shoot me a PM and I'll get you the friends and family rates offer they have. Just don't know which exact days you can use em. Palazzo is the best out of em in my opinion.
    8 players so far fellas-------a few days left to get in.
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 383
    signed up RBurke, Im assuming youre on the good traders list---though I didnt look. Password incoming via PM.
    Dave, Rich is good to go. He done blew my azz up, 'nough said, LOL. Because of that, I hope he wins as I call dibs on sending to him.....Muwahahaha.....................
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 383
    Thanks man...give Todd a lil rum and he'll vouch for anybody...lol. Im gonna let my 15 mos old son pick teams out of a hat this year. He can't do any worse than my picks the past few years.
    bandyt09:
    Dave, Rich is good to go. He done blew my azz up, 'nough said, LOL. Because of that, I hope he wins as I call dibs on sending to him.....Muwahahaha.....................
    yea, he's good to go, he bi**h slapped Todd pretty good already. Welcome aboard Rich! I'll PM you my addy in a bit...LOL.
    Can I label myself the dark horse?
    scarlin:
    Spencer, you label yourself anything you want to. However, just so you know Vulch and I are battling it our for last place, not that we try to do bad, it is just a gift.

Also, if any of you think I sandbag this just to GIVE AWAY cigars, you are wrong. This will be year number 12, maybe it is 13, that I go to Vegas for the first 2 rounds and I bet actual money on this crap. Last year I went 0 - 12 in the book and got my azz handed to me at the tables.

Go Belmont!
    bandyt09:
    scarlin:
    Spencer, you label yourself anything you want to. However, just so you know Vulch and I are battling it our for last place, not that we try to do bad, it is just a gift.

Also, if any of you think I sandbag this just to GIVE AWAY cigars, you are wrong. This will be year number 12, maybe it is 13, that I go to Vegas for the first 2 rounds and I bet actual money on this crap. Last year I went 0 - 12 in the book and got my azz handed to me at the tables.

Go Belmont!
    I hope your bracket is so outrageous that somehow everybody gets upset & you win.
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    I'm in. Love march madness
    buckey, so long as u r on good traders list----ur in my friend. password incoming via PM.
    Anyone up for any side action on this? Who finishes higher? Who finishes lower? Anything you come up with, post it here or PM me. Again, I'll be in Vegas, so I'll have limited access to my computer and even less access to my brain cells, from Thursday til Monday, but post 'em up and let's see what we can do.
    I hope you enjoy Casa, cuz I have no doubt you will be there.
    scarlin:
    I hope you enjoy Casa, cuz I have no doubt you will be there.
    If I have time, I'll pop in just to see if they have any Don Carlos Lancero's in stock, maybe pick up a couple of Casa Fuente Lancero's but DEFINATELY will NOT have the Mojito, contrary to what others think and based off the one I had last year, one of the WORSE Mojito's I have had.
    bandyt09:
    Anyone up for any side action on this? Who finishes higher? Who finishes lower? Anything you come up with, post it here or PM me. Again, I'll be in Vegas, so I'll have limited access to my computer and even less access to my brain cells, from Thursday til Monday, but post 'em up and let's see what we can do.
    Ohhh ohh me me me. I'm a gambling man Todd. I can go heads up with ya on the side bet, who finishes higher. For the wager, I'll let you make the call, cigars? I got a Perdomo edicion de silvo from 2003 with your name on it...shoot me the details and I'm game.
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:
    Ohhh ohh me me me. I'm a gambling man Todd. I can go heads up with ya on the side bet, who finishes higher. For the wager, I'll let you make the call, cigars? I got a Perdomo edicion de silvo from 2003 with your name on it...shoot me the details and I'm game.
    Shawn, what took you so long. Of course I'll take some side action from you. Lower person sends cigars to the higher person, sound good to you?
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:
    Shawn, what took you so long. Of course I'll take some side action from you. Lower person sends cigars to the higher person, sound good to you?
    Sounds good to me. Lock it up.