Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

CCom NCAA Brackets 2012----WINNERS

Comments

• BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Just a quick question, Must we fill out the whole bracket or can we just fill out the first round pairings? I ask not that it makes a difference to me but rather just want to make sure we are all on the same page.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Bombay:
    Just a quick question, Must we fill out the whole bracket or can we just fill out the first round pairings? I ask not that it makes a difference to me but rather just want to make sure we are all on the same page.
    you can make any changes BEFORE the start of the FIRST game. After the first game starts, the brackets are locked in and no more changes are allowed.
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    Thanks. Signed up
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    I'm in sorry about the delay ...... Work
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:
    Anyone up for any side action on this? Who finishes higher? Who finishes lower? Anything you come up with, post it here or PM me. Again, I'll be in Vegas, so I'll have limited access to my computer and even less access to my brain cells, from Thursday til Monday, but post 'em up and let's see what we can do.
    Ohhh ohh me me me. I'm a gambling man Todd. I can go heads up with ya on the side bet, who finishes higher. For the wager, I'll let you make the call, cigars? I got a Perdomo edicion de silvo from 2003 with your name on it...shoot me the details and I'm game.
    Shawn, what took you so long. Of course I'll take some side action from you. Lower person sends cigars to the higher person, sound good to you?
    Sounds good to me. Lock it up.
    It is locked.

Anyone need/want any side action? Your choice of "options"........
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Getting a pretty good crowd signed up here, nice......PLEASE REMEMBER to sign up and fill out the brackets, once you say youre in----there is no turning back;)
    Last chance for everyone to sign up----PM me if you want it. If you have not done so...PLEASE FILL OUT YOUR BRACKET as described in the first post. I will try to PM those who havent yet, but I make no guarentees as its a busy day. Hope everyone is well
    Thanks, I'm gonna light up a nice lil stogie and do em tonight!! Good luck everyone(not really) LOL
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    zeebra:
    Thanks, I'm gonna light up a nice lil stogie and do em tonight!! Good luck everyone(not really) LOL
    I'm loving your bracket name!
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    I can't watch my CUSE play because I live in TX now :-(
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    They ain't playing well anyway!
    Iowa St holy moly
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    scarlin:
    Greatest post ever
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    How about those BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO OHIO! Bracket Busting at its best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!
    It is good to be an OHIOIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    My bracket is busted! Preparing the winnings now, oh well. Thanks for letting me in so you can take my cigars, lol....

LOL Rick, Same here, have a small chance now, but looks like UNC will be taking a hit as well with the huge injury!! I have the most wins, but good lawdddd, my bracket looks busted with Mizzou..

The good thing though, I'm up about $1900 for the tournament with my bookie...
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    zeebra:
    LOL Rick, Same here, have a small chance now, but looks like UNC will be taking a hit as well with the huge injury!! I have the most wins, but good lawdddd, my bracket looks busted with Mizzou..

The good thing though, I'm up about $1900 for the tournament with my bookie...

Lucky you, at least you have the $1900 to fall back on. I'll have a sad face with DC's in the air. The one time I'll feel a little sad when mailing out cigars :(:)....

Well-----the tourney is almost done...another crazy one. Three people are still in the running to win and the scenarios are below...

If Ohio St. wins its game against Kansas---Bandy would win and Vulchor would be 2nd (other games wouldnt matter)

If Kansas wins its game against Ohio St.----Vulchor would win and Scarlin would finish 2nd (other games wouldnt matter).

We will keep the prizes similar to last years and the other sports pools, and the winner will be sent sticks by 6 people, and second place by 3 people. I will provide names of who sends to who as soon as we know for sure. Hope everyone is well and good luck.
    Vulchor:
    Well-----the tourney is almost done...another crazy one. Three people are still in the running to win and the scenarios are below...

If Ohio St. wins its game against Kansas---Bandy would win and Vulchor would be 2nd (other games wouldnt matter)

If Kansas wins its game against Ohio St.----Vulchor would win and Scarlin would finish 2nd (other games wouldnt matter).

We will keep the prizes similar to last years and the other sports pools, and the winner will be sent sticks by 6 people, and second place by 3 people. I will provide names of who sends to who as soon as we know for sure. Hope everyone is well and good luck.
    Dave, what the H3LL is this? I was shooting for last place and that didn't happen, now you are telling me I HAVE TO ROOT FOR OHIO ST., you have got to be kidding me. Seriously, the last time I looked at my bracket was right before I hit submit, LOL.

As I see it, you are the one "running" the game and the WORST you can do is 2nd place, hmmmmm, I think we will need to call in a NCAA investigation team here; that and check your inventory levels for excessive celebratory cigars.........
    Redtailhawkoz:
    GO BUCKS!
    I am with you here Ozzie, my 20 count has been taking a beating lately, LOL. You root hard enough for the buckeyes and they win, I am pretty sure I'll be so excited that I tell everyone that will owe me cigars that I live in Folsom.

Go Ozzie's team!!!!!!!!
    bandyt09:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    GO BUCKS!
    I am with you here Ozzie, my 20 count has been taking a beating lately, LOL. You root hard enough for the buckeyes and they win, I am pretty sure I'll be so excited that I tell everyone that will owe me cigars that I live in Folsom.

Go Ozzie's team!!!!!!!!

Im all over this one for you Bandy! Go Bucks I have a good feeling about this one! I have plenty of room in my Humis! LOL
    bandyt09:
    Vulchor:

Dave, what the H3LL is this? I was shooting for last place and that didn't happen, now you are telling me I HAVE TO ROOT FOR OHIO ST., you have got to be kidding me. Seriously, the last time I looked at my bracket was right before I hit submit, LOL.

As I see it, you are the one "running" the game and the WORST you can do is 2nd place, hmmmmm, I think we will need to call in a NCAA investigation team here; that and check your inventory levels for excessive celebratory cigars.........
    Im telling ya man----my lucky year. Usually I pick so poorly they want me to fill out 4 brackets the next year to up the prize pool for the others.
    Wow, Todd going for 1st place this year?? This is bazarro world!!!

Good luck fellas, but I really hope OSU loses Saturday. Got money on the other side. Just shoot me a PM as to where I'm sending the smokes.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Haha I'm holding down the bottom of the standings! I'll start packin up the winnings now to get sent out
    zeebra:
    Wow, Todd going for 1st place this year?? This is bazarro world!!!

Good luck fellas, but I really hope OSU loses Saturday. Got money on the other side. Just shoot me a PM as to where I'm sending the smokes.
    Shawn, as long as I finish higher than you, I am happy, lol, at least them's are bragging rights, to me.

I really think OSU has a great chance to beat Kansas, so you know what that means..........
    Congrats to Vukchor and Scarlin, Bandyt09 tanks again, lol.
    I knew I had a lot to worry about when OSU was up pretty big at the half............

Congrats to Vulchor (1st) and Scarlin (2nd).

Dave, if you don't mind I will send to scarlin since I am sending him a PIF anyway.
    Congrats fellas. Please PM me with where I'm sending some smokes to. Thanks and congrats again!! Thanks to Kansas for that huge comeback, a joocy $900 in my pocket tonight!!!