Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

CCom NCAA Brackets 2012----WINNERS

13»

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Congrats to Scalin for finishing 2nd, and I feel dirty almost but am happy to say I won. Scarlin can PM (or vice versa) who will be sending to him and I will PM those to myself right now.

To Vulchor: Bombay, EJenne, Skeewkz, Zeebra, RCY Cigars, and KingJK

To Scarlin: Bandy, Buckeyecigar, and RBurke1129

Thanks again and hope everyone had a great time.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Congrats Vulchor and Scarlin! Thanks for inviting me. Winnings go out tomorrow....

• skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    RCY Cigars:
    Congrats Vulchor and Scarlin! Thanks for inviting me. Winnings go out tomorrow....

+1 to all of this. Lots of fun as always. Maybe next year I won't do so bad haha
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    Good job vulchor and scarlin. Enjoyed playing. Winnings go out this week
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Mmm gotta love getting the finals right.
    DC0312 0090 0002 3201 3255, You shouldn't have won :).....

• scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    RCY Cigars:
    DC0312 0090 0002 3201 3255, You shouldn't have won :).....

Got package one today. Dont know if he wants me to give specifics here, but lets just say that Rick (RCY) went over and above what he needed to...BIG TIME. We all know what a great BOTL and great guy he is, and he just proved it again.
    Happy they made it to you. Told you you shouldn't have won, lol. It's your winnings, enjoy Vulchor. You earned it. You can show the world what happens if they just so happen to get one over on me, lol. Thanks for the invite...

Not gonna name everything-----but lets just say RCY;s package included a stick from a "forbidden" region, a Zino, Camacho Candella, Illusione-----and that wasnt all folks....crazy

But then I figured ok, that was nice now I will get plenty of Swishers from the other fellas;).........until I get Zeebra and Bombay's packages that included (and not only these sticks either)----MOW Armada, Ave Maria, Davidoff Maduro, Dark Corojo, Viaje Late Harvest, Ashton-------cmon now fellas. Your generiosity has truly made my last few days, considering Ive been sick as a dog. Its not only about the money of the sticks, believe me I know that--p---but to give up such great sticks out of your own humi and pocket......I better stop or my eyes will start watering.
    Ahhh yes, a Davidoff Maduro, MOW Armada and many more. Shoot, wish I won. Nice package Shawn, always top notch. Enjoy, that's what winners get :).