Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar Ninja

Comments

• james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    You can do it!!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    I really hope I don't get ninja'd. I'd just have a good smoke and make a complete fool of myself. Meh, actually I guess that's just another day, lol
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Ken Light:
    I really hope I don't get ninja'd. I'd just have a good smoke and make a complete fool of myself. Meh, actually I guess that's just another day, lol
    I have a feeling that's exactly what I'm going to do Ken. Excited to smoke it though. Should light up this 6x54 / 52? tonight and post my thoughts. Did you guys just see that? Nope, just a figment of your imagination.....

• Cigar NinjaCigar Ninja Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 24
    0patience:
    Ok, so I get this package too.

I have 72 hours to smoke it and make 3 guesses. My clue is that it was released in 2010. Great, that helps me not at all.

It looks to be 4 1/2" x 49 and dark, almost maduro dark.

So since it is a 2010 release and a shorty, my odds of guessing this one just went down exponentially.

Dont fret young ninja apprentice. You're clues will get progressively more informative. Become one with the elements.

Btw hope you enjoy the anniv. Cigar.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Cigar Ninja:
    Dont fret young ninja apprentice. You're clues will get progressively more informative. Become one with the elements.
    Oh I will absolutely enjoy that cigar. Any Partagas of that venue is one of my favorites. Thank you very much!
    0patience:
    Cigar Ninja:

Oh I will absolutely enjoy that cigar. Any Partagas of that venue is one of my favorites. Thank you very much!

You're welcome. But I'm still giving you no more help on the mystery cigar until your first official guess.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Yo... ninja... your handwriting looks familiar... I believe its a perfect match for a box I received not too awful long ago... hmm...
    Great cigar!

Only thing that comes to mind is a My Father.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    BigT06:
    Yo... ninja... your handwriting looks familiar... I believe its a perfect match for a box I received not too awful long ago... hmm...
    And the plot thickens lol... You get a lot of packages too bro
    Ok, so I smoke this cigar. The problem is, I haven't really been following NEW cigars for the past couple years. Pretty much relying on the old standbys. Torano, CAO, Padron, Etc.
    So this cigar is a nice drawing cigar, it starts off with quite a bit of spice and then mellows/goes earthy out a bit toward the end and has a brazilian taste to it.
    So knowing little about the 2010 releases I looked for 4 1/2" brazillian wrappers.
    The only thing I can make a guess on right now is a j. Fuego Origen.

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Just a little update that I received my second Ninja pack for a correct guess. Let me tell you guys, a correct guess is worth it. Big Smile [:D]
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    j0z3r:
    Just a little update that I received my second Ninja pack for a correct guess. Let me tell you guys, a correct guess is worth it. Big Smile [:D]
    now im intrigued
    j0z3r:
    Oh sure, rub it in. We see how you are.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    I can find out who it is with a little help, but that would ruin the game. Fun to watch.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    0patience:
    j0z3r:
    I do what I can.
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    j0z3r:
    0patience:
    j0z3r:
    I do what I can.
    lol
    OchoZacho:
    Great cigar!

Excellent guess. But which My Father? There are so many. 8)
    Marker:
    I can find out who it is with a little help, but that would ruin the game. Fun to watch.

I doubt that highly, and welcome the effort.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    Cigar Ninja:
    Marker:

Very cool idea Mr. Ninja!
    0patience:
    Ok, so I smoke this cigar. The problem is, I haven't really been following NEW cigars for the past couple years. Pretty much relying on the old standbys. Torano, CAO, Padron, Etc.

So this cigar is a nice drawing cigar, it starts off with quite a bit of spice and then mellows/goes earthy out a bit toward the end and has a brazilian taste to it.

So knowing little about the 2010 releases I looked for 4 1/2" brazillian wrappers.

The only thing I can make a guess on right now is a j. Fuego
    Origen.

Unfortunately you were incorrect. Time for your second clue.

This cigar comes from a famous area located in Nicaragua.

Good luck!
    Cigar Ninja:
    Good luck!
    Well, the only place I can think of for being famous in Nicaragua for cigars is jalapa valley. So that leaves a lot of companies. No clue. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say CAO La Traviata Maduro.
    This is gonna suck. I'm gonna be the only moron who fails at this.
    0patience:
    Cigar Ninja:
    Good luck!
    Well, the only place I can think of for being famous in Nicaragua for cigars is jalapa valley. So that leaves a lot of companies. No clue. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say CAO La Traviata Maduro.
    Esteli?
    Cigar Ninja:
    OchoZacho:
    Great cigar!

Excellent guess. But which My Father? There are so many. 8)
    No. 5?
    I've had way more experience with the Tatuaje lines and the regular DPG lines. This one was way too light to be a LeBijou, not box pressed - so no lounge exclusive, Toro size - so no Atlantic exclusive, no experience with the El Hijo - so I don't have a clue there. Yep process of elimination makes me think it's the original line No. 5.
    OchoZacho:
    I've had way more experience with the Tatuaje lines and the regular DPG lines. This one was way too light to be a LeBijou, not box pressed - so no lounge exclusive, Toro size - so no Atlantic exclusive, no experience with the El Hijo - so I don't have a clue there. Yep process of elimination makes me think it's the original line No. 5.

Your guess is correct. Well played. You shall be rewarded with 40 virgins and and a hunting hawk. Actually I just ran out of those. I'll just send you some sticks instead.

Poof
    Cigar Ninja:
    OchoZacho:

Your guess is correct. Well played. You shall be rewarded with 40 virgins and and a hunting hawk. Actually I just ran out of those. I'll just send you some sticks instead.
    Poof
    Score one for us ohio boys! Well played man
    I can't believe I got it right first try! Great fun Cigar Ninja!! What belt am I now?
    OchoZacho:
    I can't believe I got it right first try! Great fun Cigar Ninja!!
    What belt am I now?

Officially you're now a 2nd degree light urple belt. Basically, we trust you to go to the bathroom on your own. You're not allowed to wipe by yourself though. Your prize package will be sent out tomorrow.

Poof....

Ninja Vanish....
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    0patience:
    Cigar Ninja:

Good luck!

Esteli?

You keep guessing for the other players I will include you in my next ninja package. But instead of cubans and high end NC's you'll be getting hand-rolled dog shat from the kennel! 8) You are correct in your location guess.

Patience, traviata is incorrect in any vitola. I will give you your last clue as well as the one from aeon.

This is one of the first blends this newer cigar maker produced in his esteli factory. He is no stranger to cigars considering his father is so famous in the industry.

Good Luck! PooF!!

Ninja Vanish!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Roberto99:
    Cigar Ninja:
    Marker:

Very cool idea Mr. Ninja!
    This sh*t is great lol.