Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar Ninja

124»

Comments

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    I saw nothing. I heard nothing and I know nothing. ; )
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    I've heard rumor of a Ninja amongst us, but no one seems to have any physical evidence except for a few cigar nubs resting peacefully in their ashtrays...
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    "Like a Judy-chop!"
  • Cigar NinjaCigar Ninja Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 24
    marineatbn03:
    Might even be able to sweet talk some fellow BOTL's to deleting a few posts and keeping the mystic alive for future newbs

I think we should do this... Just saying.
    Toombes:
    I've heard rumor of a Ninja amongst us, but no one seems to have any physical evidence except for a few cigar nubs resting peacefully in their ashtrays...

And smoke bomb residue from my ninja vanish stunt right?
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    if you can get them to delete their posts, I say we should, I think this is one of the best ways to challenge someone in this hobby. I know very little about any of it, but even watching the posts of people guessing makes me learn a thing or two. Now, that you know I am with you....don't go ninjaing people dat don't need no ninjaing
    Cigar Ninja:
    Toombes:

And smoke bomb residue from my ninja vanish stunt right?

Dayum skippy!
    POOF!
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Edited mine. Bah noticed I didn't have it quoted anyway. lol carry on
    bbass2:
    It wouldn't let me delete. :(

I've tried in the past and it always tells me an admin has to delete it. Apparently, the admins are also Ninja.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Darth Vader:
    Don't worry bro, hapens to the best of us.
    Best comment ever?
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    I burned the mystery smoke last night, here are some pics

My guess would be an Oliva V Double Robusto. It had a very similar taste to the ones I have had in the past, definitely a cigar I would smoke on a regular basis
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    I burned the mystery smoke last night, here are some pics

My guess would be an Oliva V Double Robusto. It had a very similar taste to the ones I have had in the past, definitely a cigar I would smoke on a regular basis
    I don't think I've seen an oliva that veiny? I mean it maybe the pic but those veins are massive. That's just my opinion
    I don't think I've seen an oliva that veiny? I mean it maybe the pic but those veins are massive. That's just my opinion

Agreed, most others I have seen are usually a little more subtle, but the taste was pretty close to other Vs I have had. It was a little too humid so it was a little tight on the draw. The cap and oil content int he wrapper was identical to other Vs I have smoked so that is what pushed me over the edge to guess the V.
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    That would make sense. They are oily. Wish I could of smoked 1 with ya! Haha but what you are saying does sound right. Id guess the v too
    Shaun.Harrison87:

Agreed, most others I have seen are usually a little more subtle, but the taste was pretty close to other Vs I have had. It was a little too humid so it was a little tight on the draw. The cap and oil content int he wrapper was identical to other Vs I have smoked so that is what pushed me over the edge to guess the V.

Excellent guess!  And on the first try too!  Well played sir, well played!  Your reward will be sent out soon!
    Thank's Mr.Cigar Ninja...he send me my reward package and blew me away! Undercrown Beli, LAdC EE Beli, RP 15, and a Party Loui!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    I too received an incredible prize pack. Thanks Ninja-son!