Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar Ninja

Comments

• SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    I think we need to find us a ninja assassin LOL
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Ok, so that clue gets me to Jaime Garcia, yes? So I would have to assume that it is from the My Father line, which I have never had and only just recently received one of that line from Roberto. So after checking to see what was available in the 4 1/2" size.

The only thing I can come up with is the My Father Le Bijou 1922 petit robusto.
    It's looks and size best match the cigar I had.

Sorry guys, gave it my best shot.

And cigar ninja, thanks for this. It was fun and I enjoyed the challenge of something new.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    0patience:
    Ok, so that clue gets me to Jaime Garcia, yes? So I would have to assume that it is from the My Father line, which I have never had and only just recently received one of that line from Roberto. So after checking to see what was available in the 4 1/2" size.

And cigar ninja, thanks for this. It was fun and I enjoyed the challenge of something new.
    Did it put out smoke like a chimney? Look very dark? Also just a touch of spice but not full DPG style? Spice but not pepper, more of a subtle spice? That would be your MF LB petit robusto. I love them.
    Marker:
    0patience:

Did it put out smoke like a chimney? Look very dark? Also just a touch of spice but not full DPG style? Spice but not pepper, more of a subtle spice? That would be your MF LB petit robusto. I love them.
    Sounds a lot like it. What I do know for certain is that what ever it is, I will be looking to get more of them. LOL!

It's amazing though, that when you don't know what something is, how it plays with your senses.
  • Cigar NinjaCigar Ninja Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 24
    0patience:

0Patience,

Jaime Garcia?  Correct.  My Father line?  Incorrect.  It was actually the Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Petite Robusto.  I am glad you enjoyed the cigar though.  It's funny when you have no idea what the cigar is, no preconceived bias or prejudice, that you can truly make a good decision on the taste of a cigar.

Thank you for playing!
    Cigar Ninja:
    0patience:

0Patience,

Jaime Garcia?  Correct.  My Father line?  Incorrect.  It was actually the Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Petite Robusto.  I am glad you enjoyed the cigar though.  It's funny when you have no idea what the cigar is, no preconceived bias or prejudice, that you can truly make a good decision on the taste of a cigar.

Thank you for playing!
    Yeah, I kept going back to the Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial, but I couldn't find any info on a 4 1/2". And with anything else I do, if there is a chance between it being 1 of 2, I will always pick the wrong damn one.

Thanks!
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    The ninja has struck...I will smoke within 72hours and post my thoughts with a review
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    The ninja has struck...I will smoke within 72hours and post my thoughts with a review

Shaun,

If you need some extra time to hydrate that stick I understand and will give you a delay in the 72 hour rule.  Never say the Ninja is not kind, nor merciful.
    Cigar Ninja:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

Shaun,

If you need some extra time to hydrate that stick I understand and will give you a delay in the 72 hour rule.  Never say the Ninja is not kind, nor merciful.
    I appreciate it. I am planing on burning it Wed when the warden works.
    Don't fear the warden.  Fear the Ninja powers imbued into the stick you will smoke Wed.

Ninja Vanish!

*POOF*
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Cigar Ninja:
    Don't fear the warden.  Fear the Ninja powers imbued into the stick you will smoke Wed.

Ninja Vanish!

*POOF*
    The thing is someone has to know who this guy is or how could he have our addresses? You know what would be great? If this was a c.com employee.
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Cigar Ninja:

Ninja Vanish!

*POOF*
    The thing is someone has to know who this guy is or how could he have our addresses? You know what would be great? If this was a c.com employee.

Who says it isn't?  Perhaps I am a figment of your imagination.  Maybe I am entering your subconscious through the mythical planes of Ninja Enlightenment.  Or maybe one among you has been turned and now works for the Ninja (I speak of myself in the third person).  Either way, you are all doomed.

*Ninja Glare*

Doomed....
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I am definately thinking he is wearing footed pajamas as he writes these.
  • wfip51wfip51 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 45
    marineatbn03:

Balls and or ***...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    wfip51:
    marineatbn03:

Do you think I can't reach you in Afghanistan? That your distance holds sway over my ninja prowess?
    OOPS! Hello Ninja! Big Smile [:D]
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Cigar Ninja:

Ninja Vanish!

*POOF*
    The first cigar was a Cuban though, unlikely fro Ccom. I know the ninjas home state, but he said to not dig...I will focus on my cigar at hand first :)
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    j0z3r:
    wfip51:
    marineatbn03:

Do you think I can't reach you in Afghanistan? That your distance holds sway over my ninja prowess?
    OOPS! Hello Ninja! Big Smile [:D]
    umm......???
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
  • Darth VaderDarth Vader Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 219
    Don't worry bro, hapens to the best of us.
    Beat your face ninja, lmao. See the power that a US Marine holds, LMAO
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Heh everybody!!! Look at this cheeseburger! image
    Smoke and mirrors fish
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    catfishbluezz:
    Heh everybody!!! Look at this cheeseburger! image

Dammit, Dustin! Now I'm hungry!!!
  • wfip51wfip51 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 45
    Super ballz....
    Brother, it still is an awesome game, whether the mystic is there or not.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Shite happens, bro... Excellent game, though. Shall we continue?
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    marineatbn03:
    +1. Brother, I stepped on my pecker just like this in my original Sniper's Box game when I was crazy new to the forums too. I say you stick with the Cigar Ninja handle and keep rolling with the game! At this point, very few people know who wfip51 is, but EVERYBODY knows who Cigar Ninja is! :-)

My .02 - own it, and rock on!

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    marineatbn03:
    +1
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    wfip51:
    Ok. I'm an idiot and posted from my phone. Again, I'm an idiot. Nonetheless, the game can continue. Balls, I'm stupid.
    It's still fun, just gives us trainees a chance to work our own ninja skills against the master.

Now...who's gonna give me the "Ninja's" info?
    Might even be able to sweet talk some fellow BOTL's to deleting a few posts and keeping the mystic alive for future newbs