Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Fish smashed thread....***UPDATED****X2

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
****UPDATED***** Being that many of you have already threatened my existence with DC's..... I figured I will need a thread for the Smash Catfish on his bday pics. First up....Mike... Mike has problems, serious problems... After killing me in teh East West war, and bombing me two weeks ago....he bombs me AGAIN!! Dude.....YOU ARE NUTS BRO!!!!!!!

Shark attack...

image Mmcartney/Churchill83....

Medic45

Toombes

BandyT09

Last...had an order in with Ccom...and they threw in a MF special sampler as a bday bomb

Gibby still figured he owed me one! Seriously John...you must be psychic, because i love the LD's and only have two left....and no $$ to get more. Add the Lost City.....i can't thank you enough bro

Bigfnsteve......this azzhole has been threatening me for weeks on end. He sent me a damn COOLER!?!?!?!?! Great....the new gal will be wondering....why the fvck do you have TWO coolers next to your bed honey? Oh...and these sticks to put in there to LOL....damn this hobby

imageimage

This has been an amazing Bday....

Comments

• SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Freakin awesome. That's some of my wish list right there lol
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Smokindaddy:

REALLY NOW!!!!
  • cmartincmartin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 130
    wow that awesome. Mike's gone crazy.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    I love aurora Maddy too...an the 100 Anos is another off the bucket list... Now for all these other bastards threatening me........
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    catfishbluezz:
    I love aurora Maddy too...an the 100 Anos is another off the bucket list... Now for all these other bastards threatening me........
    Dude your so paranoid!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    catfishbluezz:
    I am not a ba$tard, I am a son of a b!tch so I know you ain't taking about me. However, your Post Office must like you as they saw to it to give you an extra day.........Smoked Fish looks like the Special of the Day for Thursday. By the way, your bucket list will be getting smaller.
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    I am not a ***, I ask a son of a b!tch so I know you ain't taking about me. However, your Post Office must like you as they saw to it to give you an extra day.........Smoked Fish looks like the Special of the Day for Thursday. By the way, your bucket list will be getting smaller.
    Either that...or your package was so huge it blew up on the way lol... It had to go via "freight" I assume...
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    I am not a ***, I ask a son of a b!tch so I know you ain't taking about me. However, your Post Office must like you as they saw to it to give you an extra day.........Smoked Fish looks like the Special of the Day for Thursday. By the way, your bucket list will be getting smaller.
    Either that...or your package was so huge it blew up on the way lol... It had to go via "freight" I assume...
    Happy Bday and Enjoy!!!
    Medic45:
    Smokindaddy:

REALLY NOW!!!!
    Awwww CRAP!!!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Happy Birthday Dustin! Enjoy the little time that you have left before it starts to burn oh so bad lol.... ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    Happy Birthday Dustin! Enjoy the little time that you have left before it starts to burn oh so bad lol.... ;)
    you in on this too Irish???
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Great hit, but I think I like the catfish pic the best!
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Dustin, your not even safe in your own town!!!! Lol
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Dustin, your not even safe in your own town!!!! Lol
    No kidding...especially when it comes to DVR'ing sports games....
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Should I send the lube? Then again it may be too late by then. :)
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Seems to look that way ain't it? :P

JHewey:
    Should I send the lube? Then again it may be too late by then. :)
    By the time it gets there Justin it'll be a lot more like throwing a hotdog down a highschool hallway.... never touch the sides.
    Holy crap....I just noticed when I looked up my tracking number for a ccom order....that Andy bombed me! A free MF special package! Now I can't wait for the mail to arrive in a couple hours
    catfishbluezz:
    Holy crap....I just noticed when I looked up my tracking number for a ccom order....that Andy bombed me! A free MF special package! Now I can't wait for the mail to arrive in a couple hours

it seems as if you are safe from NO ONE...lol Nice
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    And the smack-a-fish parade keeps on rollin
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Medic45:
    catfishbluezz:

Andy, sure is getting involved lately, are we sure that nobody has his addy? LOL
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    catfishbluezz:

Andy, sure is getting involved lately, are we sure that nobody has his addy? LOL

Hey doc go pull that box up that i sent you from Ccom, it has it right there...lol ahh here ill make it easy on you. Andrew Dzikoski C/O CCOM 1911 Spillman Dr, Bethlehem. PA 18015
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    catfishbluezz:

Hey doc go pull that box up that i sent you from Ccom, it has it right there...lol ahh here ill make it easy on you. Andrew Dzikoski C/O CCOM 1911 Spillman Dr, Bethlehem. PA 18015
    True, but it would be so much cooler if we could get his home addy so that he knew he wasnt safe! LOL
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Phase 1 9102931504170005686030
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    catfishbluezz:

True, but it would be so much cooler if we could get his home addy so that he knew he wasnt safe! LOL

well there are only like 5 Dzikoski's in Bethlehem Pa. im sure we could call each one until we find him...lol
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    catfishbluezz:

well there are only like 5 Dzikoski's in Bethlehem Pa. im sure we could call each one until we find him...lol
    Damn, the Redneck Mafia don't play...we'll have a street address by the end of the day!
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    catfishbluezz:

Damn, the Redneck Mafia don't play...we'll have a street address by the end of the day!
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    catfishbluezz:

I like the way you think LOL
    Smokindaddy:
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    catfishbluezz:

Hey smokindaddy why dont you run him threw NCIC...lol See if you can find it...lol I kill myself.
    Medic45:
    Smokindaddy:
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    catfishbluezz:

Hey smokindaddy why dont you run him threw NCIC...lol See if you can find it...lol I kill myself.
    I'll see what I can do LOL
    Medic45:
    Smokindaddy:
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    catfishbluezz:

You just like startin $hit Brian, you don't care as long as there are bombs going off...I love it! hahahahahahahaha