Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Fish smashed thread....***UPDATED****X2

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Medic...that is genius lolololol.... Calling all Andy's...calling all Andy's
    Mmmcartney/Churchill83....

Medic45

Toombes

BandyT09

Last...had an order in with Ccom...and they threw in a MF special sampler as a bday bomb

Seriously guys...this is out of friggin control!!!!!! My whole block is dead!?!?!?!?

Given my current situation...this means alot and I am very grateful....that order was my last order....for a long time. This place rules...and my wishlist jsut got cut in half....
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Congrats brother, some great BOTL's have seen that you neither want or need for a while, Love this place.
    marineatbn03:
    Congrats brother, some great BOTL's have seen that you neither want or need for a while, Love this place.
    This is ridiculous bro....and I have NO ROOM.... I am going to have to go to the B&M today, get more boxes, and reseason another damn cooler... Not to mention....several threats are still lingering.... 5 bombs landed...insane
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I see that as a good poblem to have, its deserved.
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    This is ridiculous bro....and I have NO ROOM.... I am going to have to go to the B&M today, get more boxes, and reseason another damn cooler... Not to mention....several threats are still lingering.... 5 bombs landed...insane
    Lol now you know how I feel lol happy bday brother. Hope it is/was a good one
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    LOL, funny story on the one from me. Medic gave me churhill's addy instead of yours so Church decided to add another fine Cuban fellow to keep the Trinidad company on its way to you! So it worked out even better! Happy Birthday!
    mmccartneydc:
    LOL, funny story on the one from me. Medic gave me churhill's addy instead of yours so Church decided to add another fine Cuban fellow to keep the Trinidad company on its way to you! So it worked out even better! Happy Birthday!
    OK...I thought the message was weird....LOLOLOLOL...awesome!!! Thanks both of you then!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    Wah Wah Wah .... Cry me a river, fish - then go take a swim in it LOL

But damn, you got owned. Happy bday and great hits all around from many great BOTLs.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    You know Dustin, there is plenty of room on mine and Chris's wineador if you need help storing those fine sticks, just sayin......LOL
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    catfishbluezz:
    Mmmcartney/Churchill83....

Medic45

Toombes

BandyT09

Last...had an order in with Ccom...and they threw in a MF special sampler as a bday bomb

Seriously guys...this is out of friggin control!!!!!! My whole block is dead!?!?!?!?

Given my current situation...this means alot and I am very grateful....that order was my last order....for a long time. This place rules...and my wishlist jsut got cut in half....

Only HALF of your wishlist? Hmmmm... Hehehehehehehehe!! RM looks to be in full effect, y'all!!
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    It went to a good cause Happy Birthday Brother!!
    Medic45:
    It went to a good cause Happy Birthday Brother!!

+1!! I'll smoke one in your honor to celebrate your aging this weekend!
    Made my day guys...awesome!!! Tomorrow we have a bday herf, then sat a bday gig with some monster musicians. Going to be an amazing weekend
    catfishbluezz:
    Made my day guys...awesome!!! Tomorrow we have a bday herf, then sat a bday gig with some monster musicians. Going to be an amazing weekend

Play some blues and enjoy, brother!
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:

I'm bringing up my bruthafromanuthamutha to play bass and fiddle. Let's just say...he's one of those guys you've never heard of, yet you've heard him. Probably some of Buck and Merle's guys, and the bar will be packed. Best part is...we'll probably make well over 1k too lol.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    catfishbluezz:
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:

I'm bringing up my bruthafromanuthamutha to play bass and fiddle. Let's just say...he's one of those guys you've never heard of, yet you've heard him. Probably some of Buck and Merle's guys, and the bar will be packed. Best part is...we'll probably make well over 1k too lol.
    Wish I`d known I would have flew down and herfed with you guys
    bigfnsteve:
    catfishbluezz:
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:

we herf all the time brohem... This will only be a two hour herf...most of the time it's 4-6
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    catfishbluezz:
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:

we herf all the time brohem... This will only be a two hour herf...most of the time it's 4-6
    I`ll make it down one of these times. Come september I`ll have allot of time on my hannds!
    Phase 2: 0310 1230 0000 0237 9913 Ahahahahahahaha I`m enjoying your demise way too much!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    catfishbluezz:
    ... This will only be a two hour herf...most of the time it's 4-6
    Dustin, if you plan on coming down and herfing with the SoCal brothers you had better start increasing your times. Us SoCal boys will herf it for 10 - 12 hours, 8 typically is the minimum.
    If I flew down we`d have to do 10-12 hours. How often do you guys get together Todd?
    We get together AT LEAST once a month. Joe and I will meet up sometimes more than that and it is usually an all day event.
    Maybe this summer i can figure out a personnel bombing run
    bigfnsteve:
    Maybe this summer i can figure out a personnel bombing run
    If you decide to that I will tell you in advance, make sure you bring an extra EMPTY humidor my friend.........
    Hahaha... I don`t doubt that. Maybe have a truce written up prior to my arrival.
    bigfnsteve:
    Hahaha... I don`t doubt that. Maybe have a truce written up prior to my arrival.
    Yeah, truces are made to be broken, but if you would feel better with having one drawn up........
    Haha.. I`ll check a bag.. you win. Seriously if you can let me know a week or so in advance I can see what I can about coming down for a night.
    Most of the SoCal boys are up for any weekend any of the forum brothers can make it to the SoCal area. I know Dustin and Vinny were talking about possibly making a weekend trip down to the OC or IE.
    B&m score.,..stuff on the left is from the owner and the lg from jason image