Fish smashed thread....***UPDATED****X2

13»

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    The 4 on the right are matasa 30th Anniversary from 2005 :D
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    catfishbluezz:
    I hope he has a few left by next weekend, I need to pick up a few more. One just isn't going to do it.
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    I hope he has a few left by next weekend, I need to pick up a few more. One just isn't going to do it.
    He will....Salem is the man when it comes to hooking it up...just ask and he will stash.
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    He will....Salem is the man when it comes to hooking it up...just ask and he will stash.
    That totally sounds like a Hanibal quote lol
    More stuff showed up today....JESUS PEOPLE STOP!!! Lol...thanks again guys...from the friday herf, to the sat gig, to the madness from Ccom...it's been amazing. I think God decided to hate on me and sent me teh stomach flu today because my bday was ust that killer...
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    HAHA NEANOR NEANOR NEANOR
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    bigfnsteve:
    LOL - you bombed Dustin with a cooler and cigars!!?!?!??! NICE, very thoughtful and great hit, Steve.

And I'm glad that my cigars made it safe and that you like them. I told you I'd hit you back for the last package you sent me - it just happened to get caught up in the bday smashing....haha.
    Hope you get feelin' better soon dude so you can enjoy all the new birthday smokes you got.
    bigfnsteve:
    The cooler was freakin awesome Steve, so was everything else all the other BOTL sent out. You guys sure know how to say happy bday!!!
    jgibv:
    bigfnsteve:
    LOL - you bombed Dustin with a cooler and cigars!!?!?!??! NICE, very thoughtful and great hit, Steve.

And I'm glad that my cigars made it safe and that you like them. I told you I'd hit you back for the last package you sent me - it just happened to get caught up in the bday smashing....haha.
    Hope you get feelin' better soon dude so you can enjoy all the new birthday smokes you got.
    Well the guy was b!tching about space. So i sent something to help store the Bday bombs in. I didn't go too crazy.. heck I didn't send a 4 foot coffin! Haha. Again Happy Bday bro. Hope you enjoy'em and get over that stomach flu.
    bigfnsteve:
    jgibv:
    bigfnsteve:

Well the guy was b!tching about space. So i sent something to help store the Bday bombs in. I didn't go too crazy.. heck I didn't send a 4 foot coffin! Haha. Again Happy Bday bro. Hope you enjoy'em and get over that stomach flu.
    Codeine...tums...black market...winning :D
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    jgibv:
    bigfnsteve:

Codeine...tums...black market...winning :D
    Keep extra of the pain killers... I'll give you a 24 hour heads up before you need to preemptively take an extra strong dose. Sorry for the delay but I think you'll appreciate the extra time ;)
    Is that a threat Irish?? You know....we've yet to play patty cakes with one another yet....
    catfishbluezz:
    Is that a threat Irish?? You know....we've yet to play patty cakes with one another yet....
    Booooom shakalacka
    catfishbluezz:
    No it ain't a threat.... Irish men don't threaten we just fvcking crush you into little fried hush puppies :P
    90+ Irishman:
    catfishbluezz:
    No it ain't a threat.... Irish men don't threaten we just fvcking crush you into little fried hush puppies :P
    Yeah...us welsh/scot bastards punch first and...well....then we wake up and wonder WTF happened and why we're covered in bruises....damn you Jamisons...
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    catfishbluezz:
    Yeah...us welsh/scot bastards punch first and...well....then we wake up and wonder WTF happened and why we're covered in bruises....damn you Jamisons...
    Actually that sounds oddly English lol... just without the alcohol bwahahaha! Dustin, it's your birthday bro (belated or not lol) so let me just do this man, no need for anything other than enjoyment on your end bro :)
    90+ Irishman:
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    catfishbluezz:
    Actually that sounds oddly English lol... just without the alcohol bwahahaha! Dustin, it's your birthday bro (belated or not lol) so let me just do this man, no need for anything other than enjoyment on your end bro :)
    Um sounds like the lube is still needed... "no need for anything but enjoyment on your end bro"
    bigfnsteve:
    90+ Irishman:
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    catfishbluezz:
    Um sounds like the lube is still needed... "no need for anything but enjoyment on your end bro"
    Hmmm sounds wrong I agree.... how bout this: "Dustin, shut up and just lay back and take it like a man!".... better??
    Zack decided to punish me for keeping my day a secret....and delivers the goods! Love all of them, and looking forward to the master blends as it is on my list image
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    catfishbluezz:
    Zack decided to punish me for keeping my day a secret....and delivers the goods! Love all of them, and looking forward to the master blends as it is on my list image
    Very nice Hit and boy do you deserve it!!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842

I have some serious reorganizing to do....
    Two weeks of birth day, got to love it!!!