Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

SNOOBS 1K Pass - It's back on like GOJIRAAAA!!

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    My mom actually makes kim che haha. AND, I bought her a special fridge just for kim che refrigeration (no joke). ya'll come and enjoy some home-made kim che ya hear?
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Oh. HELL. NO!!!! Kimche is the single nastiest thing Ive ever smelled, whether that be on the plate or being sweated out the pores of the people who eat it! Any food whose preparation includes BURYING for a period of time is not my cup of tea!

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    The Sniper:
    Oh. HELL. NO!!!! Kimche is the single nastiest thing Ive ever smelled, whether that be on the plate or being sweated out the pores of the people who eat it! Any food whose preparation includes BURYING for a period of time is not my cup of tea!

I love the smell and taste of it..
    Direwolf:
    The Sniper:

Instead of bath bubbles, I use kim che fermented bubbles on those lazy sunday evenings.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    The Sniper:

Instead of bath bubbles, I use kim che fermented bubbles on those lazy sunday evenings.
    Oh, that just made me ill.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    The Sniper:

Can't be near as good as Grandma Ogg's fermented cumquat juice with the paw paws floating on top, can it??? :-)
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    jliu:
    My mom actually makes kim che haha. AND, I bought her a special fridge just for kim che refrigeration (no joke). ya'll come and enjoy some home-made kim che ya hear?
    How do I get tight with your mom Jiunn? Homemade Kim Che has to be the bee's knees!
    WhoDeyGal:
    jliu:
    How do I get tight with your mom Jiunn? Homemade Kim Che has to be the bee's knees!
    haha. when she makes another batch and it's not summer anymore, I can send you some. remind me in the winter months. i'll make sure to seal it up super tight so that you don't piss off any "wonder breads" around your neighborhood
    jliu:
    WhoDeyGal:
    jliu:
    haha. when she makes another batch and it's not summer anymore, I can send you some. remind me in the winter months. i'll make sure to seal it up super tight so that you don't piss off any "wonder breads" around your neighborhood
    Lol, sounds good. Thank ya :)
  • SporusSporus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 236
    Well, USPS says its delivered, but there's nothing here. Let's hope it shows up tomorrow.
    Sporus:
    Well, USPS says its delivered, but there's nothing here. Let's hope it shows up tomorrow.
    all good man. no worries dude. i'm smoking the OSOK Trucha you gave me. Man. this is a strong freakin cigar. wow
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    How about some Yaki Mandu with my Kimchi? I am ready to tear it up and let my aroma flow.
    jliu:
    Sporus:
    all good man. no worries dude. i'm smoking the OSOK Trucha you gave me. Man. this is a strong freakin cigar. wow
    Those wee my first box purchase (I'm a sucker for good marketing). I smoked one with a buddy and gave away 3 and still have the other five. Don't know why I haven't had another. Now that MVW sent me a Chingon I'll have to revisit. I remember it being awesome.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    jlmarta:
    The Sniper:

Can't be near as good as Grandma Ogg's fermented cumquat juice with the paw paws floating on top, can it??? :-)
    Paw paws.... WTF Marty? Lol
    Sporus:
    jliu:
    Sporus:
    Those wee my first box purchase (I'm a sucker for good marketing). I smoked one with a buddy and gave away 3 and still have the other five. Don't know why I haven't had another. Now that MVW sent me a Chingon I'll have to revisit. I remember it being awesome.
    hahah I read "Now that MVW sent me a Chinpo" That means wee wee in nihongo. kekeke oooOO -_0
    Smokindaddy:
    jlmarta:
    The Sniper:

What?? You never heard of paw paws? It's a fruit that grows in the south. Supposedly tastes kinda like banana or papaya. Would I jive ya?? LOL. You can always google it.
    haha this entire time I thought you were kidding. I just googled it and you're totally right. See, that was my Missourah side coming out. Knowledge is power
    Better yet, download and listen to Charley Weaver sing his Happy New Year song at:

Click here
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    jlmarta:
    Smokindaddy:

What?? You never heard of paw paws? It's a fruit that grows in the south. Supposedly tastes kinda like banana or papaya. Would I jive ya?? LOL. You can always google it.
    jlmarta speaks the truth --- paw paws are awesome! And they're popular in SW Ohio. Lots of the local restaurants served paw-paw dishes and there were even a few pubs that brewed their own paw-paw beers

And there's an annual Paw-Paw festival near the college I went to. http://www.ohiopawpawfest.com/index.html
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    jgibv:
    jlmarta:
    Smokindaddy:

jlmarta speaks the truth --- paw paws are awesome! And they're popular in SW Ohio. Lots of the local restaurants served paw-paw dishes and there were even a few pubs that brewed their own paw-paw beers

And there's an annual Paw-Paw festival near the college I went to. http://www.ohiopawpawfest.com/index.html
    I learned something new today, thanks guys!
    Well, everyone, terrible news.

This was found by my wife just down the street in some bushes this morning. Never had this problem before, but its safe to say there will be a number of fine blunts rolled up in the area. I know with the relative anonymity of the internet the knee-jerk reaction is to call BS, so against Jiunn's wishes I'm going to replace it.

I'm going to go ahead and refrain from entering any more passes.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Wow.......sorry to hear this, it is just sad.
    Ho-ly crap! What a bummer. Do you suppose it was delivered to your doorstep and heisted from there? That's really crappy.

I don't think you should have to shoulder this whole thing, though. There was a lot of $ in sticks in that box. HEY, BOTL's, HOW ABOUT SOME IDEAS, HERE?
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    Dude this is awful.

Shawn, trust me brother, we've met you, NO ONE would ever call BS on you, brother. It's just one of those things that sucks. Your in the clear on this one man, don't even give that a second thought.

I agree with Marty. No way youshould shoulder this thing alone.

How bout we restart it, we skip the armadas and start a new pass in Jiunn's honor? All new sticks from here on out. Takes and puts or just puts, don't matter to me. and the last guy sends to package to jiunn. Anyone got an extra unlimited D.X Box to toss in? so we can restart the signing process since that was what Jiunn wanted the most.

thoiughts?
    jlmarta:
    Ho-ly crap! What a bummer. Do you suppose it was delivered to your doorstep and heisted from there? That's really crappy.

I don't think you should have to shoulder this whole thing, though. There was a lot of $ in sticks in that box. HEY, BOTL's, HOW ABOUT SOME IDEAS, HERE?
    Yeah, they usually put the doormat over or packages, the doormat was pulled to the side. I was pacing all last night and called Jiunn. There is another pass that I am expecting. Wondering if the two may have landed at the same time making for an obvious score for a passerby.

Hoping the damage was limited to the one package
    Sporus:
    Well, everyone, terrible news.

This was found by my wife just down the street in some bushes this morning. Never had this problem before, but its safe to say there will be a number of fine blunts rolled up in the area. I know with the relative anonymity of the internet the knee-jerk reaction is to call BS, so against Jiunn's wishes I'm going to replace it.

I'm going to go ahead and refrain from entering any more passes.
    Shawn, like we talked about on the phone last night and this morning, you are NOT going to replace this. You're not going to replace ANYTHING. Although I am bummed to see this, the reality is, stuff happens. Just have to roll with it ya know? This is not your fault at all.

Gentlemen, Shawn (Sporus) is a good BOTL. I've herfed with him 2-3 times already and enjoyed every minute of it. Just thought I'd let you guys know that this in no way, shape, or form reflects anything on Shawn. Like I said, he's a stand up BOTL.

Whoever you are... I hope you like those armadas you aholes
    *Petey*:
    Dude this is awful.

Shawn, trust me brother, we've met you, NO ONE would ever call BS on you, brother. It's just one of those things that sucks. Your in the clear on this one man, don't even give that a second thought.

I agree with Marty. No way youshould shoulder this thing alone.

How bout we restart it, we skip the armadas and start a new pass in Jiunn's honor? All new sticks from here on out. Takes and puts or just puts, don't matter to me. and the last guy sends to package to jiunn. Anyone got an extra unlimited D.X Box to toss in? so we can restart the signing process since that was what Jiunn wanted the most.

thoiughts?

I don't have an empty Diesel box but I'll be happy to place a put or two in a new pass as it comes around. I have an Armada that I'll gift to myself and pretend it's the one Jiunn wanted me to take out of the pass. I'm also open to suggestions or other modifications of the idea...
    Hey guys. Thanks so much for keeping this thing alive. I'm ok with whatever you guys decide on. Sorry... not much to say. I'm just super sad that most of you guys can't be a part of it... Again, not anyone's fault. I'm not blaming at all. Just sad that's all...
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Day-um!! I hope the b******s choke!
    Anyway... I'm still in if Jiunn wants to continue with the pass, such as it now stands. If nothing else, I saw we just turn it into a super-mega-monster bomb on his tiny Asian aZZ! If not, I have an empty Gurkha Evil box that I'm willing to send to the next in line. I'll throw a few sticks in and we could do the usual take-put routine. I'll even throw in a silver Sharpie since the box is black. Yea or nay?
    So sorry this happened :(. Let us know how we can help.