Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

SNOOBS 1K Pass - It's back on like GOJIRAAAA!!

Comments

• *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    jliu:
    Hey guys. Thanks so much for keeping this thing alive. I'm ok with whatever you guys decide on. Sorry... not much to say. I'm just super sad that most of you guys can't be a part of it... Again, not anyone's fault. I'm not blaming at all. Just sad that's all...
    You bet you a$$ we're keeping this alive somehow. Jiunn the one thing we'll make sure happens is that when you look back on this pass, even though it got off to a crappy start, you'll be happy.

Super Hectic Day at work today guys, but PM me with Ideas on how we can reset this.

Also I second everything Jiunn said about Shawn, even though we've only herfed once. Shawn rules, simple as that.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    PM to you, Jiunn.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    If it is okay with everyone else, I would be willing to start this pass again. I will ship out maybe a half dozen nice cigars. Each person can trade from them or just add more. If you want to have a bag for sticks specifically for Jiunn, that's cool. I think posting takes and puts should be done, more for excitement purposes than anything else. If any of the original participants want out or anyone else wants in, maybe we can reopen the list of participants. Also, considering how long the original list is, perhaps we could divide it in half and get two packages circulating. I could start both if no one else wants to. What does everyone think?
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Just my two cents. I think we need a "Gifted to June" bag and I would be cool with a take/put. Hell.... I am down with what ever. I will not let a bunch of sh@theads ruin this for us.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I like the idea of two passes. Do an East coast and a West coast split and run them simultaneously. That way it gets back to him a little faster.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Vision:
    Just my two cents. I think we need a "Gifted to June" bag and I would be cool with a take/put. Hell.... I am down with what ever. I will not let a bunch of sh@theads ruin this for us.

^^ this!! Pete, Tony, you guys know I'm down for anything. Jiunn's pass shall not falter!!
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    It makes me want to thump their skulls. WTF RIGHT? Who the EFF does sh1t like that really? I like the Eastie Westie... Then when he gets TURDS from the left coast and gems from the right.... you will all know whats up. :)=) -=O
    And I just found I out I may have to fly to Berlin in the next couple of days, which will give me an opportunity to pick up some "special" sticks I hope, that can be added. So I may be off the radar for a few days........
    marineatbn03:
    And I just found I out I may have to fly to Berlin in the next couple of days, which will give me an opportunity to pick up some "special" sticks I hope, that can be added. So I may be off the radar for a few days........
    Brother, but this is a strictly a NC pass, otherwise I need to drop out. That was per jiunn's request so I could be a part of it and I'd like to be a part of the solution to this thing.

So NCs only folks.
    Toombes:
    Vision:

^^ this!! Pete, Tony, you guys know I'm down for anything. Jiunn's pass shall not falter!!
    I'm down with that. I like the East Coast West Coast thing too.
    I only meant to throw in for Jiunn specifically brother, just for the gatitude. Not trying to step on any toes, so I will go with the flow.
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    I like sleevez idea, lets start a preminum pass with a new box and keep orignal players. 3 or 4 switch max, something like that.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Hey everyone, I'm up to speed on what happened. I'm at work till this evening, can someone PM me with the new plan and details and I'll check it as soon as I get home. Thanks

Jiunn, I am so sorry this happened my friend. Keep your head up, my guess is by the end of the pass you will receive it back and I will blow you away. Never under estimate the minds of your BOTL & SOTL!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    EVERYONE STOP!!!! This is Jiunn pass!!! And Jiunn is going to restart the pass if he wants!!! There are 30 Armada Coronas headed to Jiunn as I type this!!! 5 for Jiunn and 25 for the rest of the PASS!!! This was done by an anonymous donor so please don't ask me who!!! I know Jiunn had his first box in there, if he wishes to replace it with another would be cool, or somebody could find one like what he had and send it. I am not in this pass and and just letting everyone know what has happened to take it back to the original pass. This is already done and I will not bother responding about this This is the way Jiunn orignally wanted it. So have a good day BOTL and SOTL!!!!! Should be at Jiunn's in a few days!!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    SleevePlz:
    If it is okay with everyone else, I would be willing to start this pass again. I will ship out maybe a half dozen nice cigars. Each person can trade from them or just add more. If you want to have a bag for sticks specifically for Jiunn, that's cool. I think posting takes and puts should be done, more for excitement purposes than anything else. If any of the original participants want out or anyone else wants in, maybe we can reopen the list of participants. Also, considering how long the original list is, perhaps we could divide it in half and get two packages circulating. I could start both if no one else wants to. What does everyone think?
    A request gentlemen? And ladies too WhoDey - STOP HITTING ME!!! :-)

Even though I was not part of the original pass, I want to be involved with getting this back on track as it is the single most heinous thing Ive heard of in my time on the forums. So this is what I propose...

Sleeve, please pm me your addy. I will be sending you additional sticks to get both the east coast / west coast packages filled out. (Editor's note - MIDWEST HATERS!!! LOL) No way should you have to shoulder getting this thing back on track by yourself. I may have empty boxes to kick in as well for the autographs as well, but will have to see. I will have the sticks out to you first thing in the morning, with tracking numbers.

If anyone has issue with the couple days delay this is likely to cause the reboot of the pass, I will graciously step aside. But I want to do something, as this is a crying damned shame.

MVW67:
    EVERYONE STOP!!!! This is Jiunn pass!!! And Jiunn is going to restart the pass if he wants!!! There are 30 Armada Coronas headed to Jiunn as I type this!!! 5 for Jiunn and 25 for the rest of the PASS!!! This was done by an anonymous donor so please don't ask me who!!! I know Jiunn had his first box in there, if he wishes to replace it with another would be cool, or somebody could find one like what he had and send it. I am not in this pass and and just letting everyone know what has happened to take it back to the original pass. This is already done and I will not bother responding about this This is the way Jiunn orignally wanted it. So have a good day BOTL and SOTL!!!!! Should be at Jiunn's in a few days!!
    Bump
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    Bump
    We must have been typing at the same time Mike, SORRY!

MVW67:
    MVW67:
    Bump
    bump
    MVW67:
    bump
    MVW67:
    bump
    MVW67:
    bump
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    Bump
    Hey guys. Sorry that I haven't posted much about this. Ever since I found out about this, I've been really mad and sad at the same rate. Been trying to think about why and I think it's b/c this was my opportunity to show love for you guys and that took time and money. And then I was super sad to hear that all this just went poof in a heart beat. But I believe that things happen for a reason and as long as I keep my heads towards the Big Guy upstairs, all will be fine.

Mike, lets just stick with your idea under one condition. I find out who the anonymous donor is. I want to make this as simple as possible. So after I get the coronas, I am going to select another box for you guys to sign. I'll start the pass over at this point with the same listing of folks as originally stated on the first page.

Shawn! Brother, you ARE going to be a part of this freakin pass. I don't care what you say. I'll drive up to Richmond to personally hand it off to you and darnit we are going to smoke an armada while we're at it.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    *Petey*:
    Toombes:
    Vision:

I'm down with that. I like the East Coast West Coast thing too.

PM to ya, Boyd...
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    Bump
    Hey guys. Sorry that I haven't posted much about this. Ever since I found out about this, I've been really mad and sad at the same rate. Been trying to think about why and I think it's b/c this was my opportunity to show love for you guys and that took time and money. And then I was super sad to hear that all this just went poof in a heart beat. But I believe that things happen for a reason and as long as I keep my heads towards the Big Guy upstairs, all will be fine.

Mike, lets just stick with your idea under one condition. I find out who the anonymous donor is. I want to make this as simple as possible. So after I get the coronas, I am going to select another box for you guys to sign. I'll start the pass over at this point with the same listing of folks as originally stated on the first page.

Shawn! Brother, you ARE going to be a part of this freakin pass. I don't care what you say. I'll drive up to Richmond to personally hand it off to you and darnit we are going to smoke an armada while we're at it.
    Jiunn do the pass and I will reveal the Secret person at the end, give everyone a couple things to look for!!! I promise!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    Bump

Jiunn do the pass and I will reveal the Secret person at the end, give everyone a couple things to look for!!! I promise!!
    You got it Mike. Everyone, it is BACK ON like GOJIRAAA! whoever you are donor... I want to give you a big hug and a kiss on the cheeks once I find out haha
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    Bump

You got it Mike. Everyone, it is BACK ON like GOJIRAAA! whoever you are donor... I want to give you a big hug and a FRENCH KISS once I find out haha
    Fixed it for ya Juinny
    I hate this damned community... everyone here is so self centered, greedy and only think of themselves.

Did anyone know June 28 is OPPOSITE DAY? :-)

Secret donor, you are THE MAN, point blank.

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Wow, thank you to the secret admirer donor.
    MVW67:
    Anonymous donor, you are one stand up dude or dudette. I tip my hat to you. Time to Get R Dun boys and girls.