Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Msg to the Michigan Militia

The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
To the group of Borks Known as the Michigan Militia..

I must commend you guys on the coordinated effort of destruction that you have unleashed. I dont think Ive ever seen a more concentrated effort of bombing.. Nor one so devasting,,,Nicely Played!!! I thought it more prudent to create a thread where Instead of responding to all the individual threads of your exploits, I could express my thoughts in one ..That is all....
Now Bomb the James Gang,,,lol

Comments

• IONTCIONTC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 172
    Haha I like it....post smarter not harder :) thanks bro!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    big plus one rudy. those guys are incredibly nuts
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    The Kid:

I must commend you guys on the coordinated effort of destruction that you have unleashed. I dont think Ive ever seen a more concentrated effort of bombing.. Nor one so devasting,,,Nicely Played!!! I thought it more prudent to create a thread where Instead of responding to all the individual threads of your exploits, I could express my thoughts in one ..That is all....
    Bomb the James Gang,,,lol

Sad, Kissing Up I see. You use to be a one man wrecking crew. What happened, lol....

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:

Sad, Kissing Up I see. You use to be a one man wrecking crew. What happened, lol....

Kissing Up???? Oh boy! RCY I thought you knew me better,, IONTC got it right,, Just posting smarter.. And what do you mean "Used To Be"?? Youv'e been trying to lure me into a dance,, and I think I hear the band warmin up.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:

Kissing Up???? Oh boy! RCY I thought you knew me better,, IONTC got it right,, Just posting smarter.. And what do you mean "Used To Be"?? Youv'e been trying to lure me into a dance,, and I think I hear the band warmin up.
    Rudy, yes i believe you are right Ricky rick is trying to lure you in!!! LOL
    MVW67:
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:

I see where this is going. First and formost, Mike, shame on you. I guess this is your way of getting me back for your debacle with Mr. BEAR Greg. This is not the same thing. Rudy is all the way on the other side of the world. When I say something to him. It fizzes out about the halfway point in Arkansas, lol. Besides, Rudy and I have already had this dance. He is the man.

Rudy, yes I did state what is in that quote. But, it was more like me being a kid. I poke a bear then run and hopfully Mike will get caught in the crossfire, lol. I don't know what I was thinking. Wasn't trying to wake you out of your hibernation.

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:

I see where this is going. First and formost, Mike, shame on you. I guess this is your way of getting me back for your debacle with Mr. BEAR Greg. This is not the same thing. Rudy is all the way on the other side of the world. When I say something to him. It fizzes out about the halfway point in Arkansas, lol. Besides, Rudy and I have already had this dance. He is the man.

Rudy, yes I did state what is in that quote. But, it was more like me being a kid. I poke a bear then run and hopfully Mike will get caught in the crossfire, lol. I don't know what I was thinking. Wasn't trying to wake you out of your hibernation.

Who is this? And what have you done with RCY???
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    The Kid:

Thanks Rudy! Means a lot coming from a guy like you. This was just the beginning. There will obviously be another series of bombs in the future. As for the James Gang, I'm not sure if I'm going to go Rambo or Expendables on those guys. We will have to wait and see.
    Oh and before I forget, thanks Militia. I'm hurting, a little, lol. Can't say that about one of your members, SleevePlz, lol.....

RCY Cigars:
    Oh and before I forget, thanks Militia. I'm hurting, a little, lol.
    Hey Rick, I'm personally not done with you yet!!!!
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    Oh and before I forget, thanks Militia. I'm hurting, a little, lol.
    Hey Rick, I'm personally not done with you yet!!!!

Really, I thought it was your boyz ammo and they made you ship it. You know, you always have to have a runner in the group, lol....

The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:

Im having a moment Rudy. I can't stop typing, it's bad. Sorry brother, lol....

RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:

oh yes Rick the Greg thing, I want you to know that i am still sitting on a doughnut thanks to you !!!!
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:

oh yes Rick the Greg thing, I want you to know that i am still sitting on a doughnut thanks to you !!!!

Someone just asked me what am I crying for, LOL. ROTFLMBO, LOL!!!

RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:

Real funny you know how it looks carrying that damn doughnut around in public???
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:

Real funny you know how it looks carrying that damn doughnut around in public???
    LOL, STOP IT, LOL !!!

RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:

LOL, STOP IT, LOL !!!

Can't even f^rt might Shart myself he wrecked me!! LOL
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:

LOL, STOP IT, LOL !!!

Can't even f^rt might Shart myself he wrecked me!! LOL

Man, I'm at work, lol......

• VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    You three are like bickering siblings.... Its fun to watch
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    I don't know ranger rick Rudy has been layin low for a while... You have to watch out for those guys because when they start swinging its life or death!! Plus I think he can take you lol
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Don't let mike fool you! He always has a donut with him. In fact usually a bakers dozen, at least he did when we herfed. He really likes the raspberry filled ones.
    deejmemixx:
    Don't let mike fool you! He always has a donut with him. In fact usually a bakers dozen, at least he did when we herfed. He really likes the raspberry filled ones.
    Really move outta state and blah,blah,blah. Give up the new addy biatch!
    The Kid:

Hey kiddo, doesn't look like they are listening to you, lol....
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:

lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4iyEU8WKIE
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:

If by "they" you mean the MM, then yes and no. We hear you. We don't exactly take orders. This isn't McDonalds! The James Gang knows they are not safe.
    Wow Kiddo, you just been made. They are calling you out. Whatcha gonna do, the Rudy I knew would have been blasted them. I don't know about this new Rudy. Must be getting old, lol....
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    RCY Cigars:
    Wow Kiddo, you just been made. They are calling you out. Whatcha gonna do, the Rudy I knew would have been blasted them. I don't know about this new Rudy. Must be getting old, lol....
    don't you be talkin about my rudy like that.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    RCY Cigars:
    maybe a gentler/ kinder rudy,lol
    jj20030:
    RCY Cigars:
    maybe a gentler/ kinder rudy,lol

LOL, BWWWAAAAHHHHHHHHH^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    jliu:
    big plus one rudy. those guys are incredibly nuts
    Wow never heard of them!