Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Msg to the Michigan Militia

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Yes getting older,,,yes kinder and gentler,, and yes I know when to follow my own advice of a man knowing his limitations.. As far as being called out,, have I really,,and by whom??
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    The Kid:
    Yes getting older,,,yes kinder and gentler,, and yes I know when to follow my own advice of a man knowing his limitations.. As far as being called out,, have I really,,and by whom??
    Umm...not to throw anyone under the bus....cough...rcy.....cough
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    jj20030:
    Lol, okay JJ. I might have to have YouTube come down and film the destruction I lay upon you.
    SleevePlz:
    jj20030:
    Lol, okay JJ. I might have to have YouTube come down and film the destruction I lay upon you.
    Damn, I watched the entire video waiting for a boot to squash the damn thing...fml!
    Trident:
    The Kid:
    Yea RCY has been quite the instigator lately,, hasnt he..He is definately going on report....lol
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Trident:
    The Kid:

Hey fork, lol, it was not me. It was your buddy. All you have to do is read what he said, Daaaa, lol. He called out the James Gang...
    Trident:
    SleevePlz:
    jj20030:
    Damn, I watched the entire video waiting for a boot to squash the damn thing...fml!
    lmao
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    To the group of Borks Known as the Michigan Militia..

I must commend you guys on the coordinated effort of destruction that you have unleashed. I dont think Ive ever seen a more concentrated effort of bombing.. Nor one so devasting,,,Nicely Played!!! I thought it more prudent to create a thread where Instead of responding to all the individual threads of your exploits, I could express my thoughts in one ..That is all....
    Now Bomb the James Gang,,,lol

Hey kiddo, doesn't look like they are listening to you, lol....
    If by "they" you mean the MM, then yes and no. We hear you. We don't exactly take orders. This isn't McDonalds! The James Gang knows they are not safe.

Does that look like I called you out? Tell Trident (GUM) to back up what his partner said, lol...
    RCY Cigars:
    Trident:
    The Kid:

Hey fork, lol, it was not me. It was your buddy. All you have to do is read what he said, Daaaa, lol. He called out the James Gang...
    blah blah, I'm pretty sure the kid said to blow up James gang, not my boy...you've been the instigator. This is all YOUR fault
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:

I must commend you guys on the coordinated effort of destruction that you have unleashed. I dont think Ive ever seen a more concentrated effort of bombing.. Nor one so devasting,,,Nicely Played!!! I thought it more prudent to create a thread where Instead of responding to all the individual threads of your exploits, I could express my thoughts in one ..That is all....

If by "they" you mean the MM, then yes and no. We hear you. We don't exactly take orders. This isn't McDonalds! The James Gang knows they are not safe.

Does that look like I called you out? Tell Trident (GUM) to back up what his partner said, lol...

IN DE FACCCCEEEEE, LOL!
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:

IN DE FACCCCEEEEE, LOL!
    That's not calling him out. Just a friendly reminder that we do our own missions
    Trident:
    RCY Cigars:
    Trident:
    The Kid:

blah blah, I'm pretty sure the kid said to blow up James gang, not my boy...you've been the instigator. This is all YOUR fault
    As far as I'm concerned, Rick is part of the James Gang as well. Y'all gettin yo a$$ kicked one of these days!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    this is fun,lmao
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    RCY Cigars:
    Trident:
    The Kid:

As far as I'm concerned, Rick is part of the James Gang as well. Y'all gettin yo a$$ kicked one of these days!

I'm shocked your still talking Teach, lol.....

RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    RCY Cigars:
    Trident:
    The Kid:

Yeah, I quieted down for about a day. That was no fun. Trash talking is something I grew up with.
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    RCY Cigars:
    Trident:
    The Kid:

Yeah, I quieted down for about a day. That was no fun. Trash talking is something I grew up with.

So basically, you like taking it for the team, lol.....

Okay, I couldn't help that one....
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    RCY Cigars:
    Trident:
    The Kid:

OH SNAP,,,Crackle and POP
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6TIsxTdrCU
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    RCY Cigars:
    Trident:
    The Kid:

one of these days, i love thats old skool,lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fQllIQ3AfI
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    The James Gang members include the following - Rick and JJ. That is all and I suggest you bomb the crap out of them before they strike again. Just because my name happens to be James does not mean I'm a member.
    james40:
    The James Gang members include the following - Rick and JJ. That is all and I suggest you bomb the crap out of them before they strike again. Just because my name happens to be James does not mean I'm a member.
    When I'm pimp walking all over you guys, this is what I hear. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bpS-cOBK6Q
    james40:

What theee, Im in no gang. Never have and never will. Hold up, don't I owe you a new mailbox or porch? Looking back, pondering my thoughts here, hold up. Yes, I do, ding, ding, ding......

RCY Cigars:
    james40:

What theee, Im in no gang. Never have and never will. Hold up, don't I owe you a new mailbox or porch? Looking back, pondering my thoughts here, hold up. Yes, I do, ding, ding, ding......

Get him Rick!!!
    james40:
    Wow,,,clear violation of article 99 of the Uniform Code of Cigar Smoker Conduct,,just sayin,,,,
    >>Click Here
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:

Nope, I'm fine here, thanks. You should beat down The Kid, for instigating this whole thing.
    The Kid:
    james40:
    Wow,,,clear violation of article 99 of the Uniform Code of Cigar Smoker Conduct,,just sayin,,,,
    >>Click Here
    I'm not in the midst of enemies so you are wrongo. Good day sir!
  • OldBlueEyes2012OldBlueEyes2012 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 239
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    RCY Cigars:
    Trident:
    The Kid:

They trash talk in those neck of the woods, eh? I don't know what you're talking aboot.
    james gang? lmao , like needing a badge,lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsdZKCh6RsU
    The Kid:
    james40:
    >>Click Here

Spot on brother, spot on, lol.....