Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Msg to the Michigan Militia

13»

Comments

• james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    The James Gang members include the following - Rick and JJ. That is all and I suggest you bomb the crap out of them before they strike again. Just because my name happens to be James does not mean I'm a member.
    Wow,,,clear violation of article 99 of the Uniform Code of Cigar Smoker Conduct,,just sayin,,,,
    >>Click Here

Spot on brother, spot on, lol.....

I was only stating what is common knowledge so there was no infraction on my part. You can both suckit!! :-)
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    The James Gang members include the following - Rick and JJ. That is all and I suggest you bomb the crap out of them before they strike again. Just because my name happens to be James does not mean I'm a member.
    Wow,,,clear violation of article 99 of the Uniform Code of Cigar Smoker Conduct,,just sayin,,,,
    >>Click Here

I was only stating what is common knowledge so there was no infraction on my part. You can both suckit!! :-)

YOU WILL, a whole box full :).....

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    >>Click Here

I really enjoy it when someone else is at the end of Rick's attacks.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    >>Click Here

Pass the porpcorn please,,lol
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    The Kid:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    >>Click Here

Pass the porpcorn please,,lol
    Pass the bombs to The Kid. He started this whole thread, remember?