Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Got The Itch SOTL/Closed

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
5 stick trade with anyone that has just joined in the last three months. I dare you, I mean let me help you get on the Good Traders List :)....

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Are u saying that a SOTL gave u an itch? Kind of awkward thing to talk about on forums.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    RCY Cigars:
    5 stick trade with anyone that has just joined in the last three months. I dare you, I mean let me help you get on the Good Traders List :)....
    Fellow nooblets...beware of this man.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    RCY Cigars:
    Rick I guess you already tore me a new one so I guess I can't play in your reindeer games lol
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Rain:
    RCY Cigars:

So Rain, your stepping up. Happy you did, I didn't want to hunt you down :).
    Send your addy, it will go out tomorrow.
    uh oh Rain you are in for it. Bend over and say ahhhhhhhh!
    RCY Cigars:
    Rain:
    RCY Cigars:

So Rain, your stepping up. Happy you did, I didn't want to hunt you down :).
    :(
    RCY Cigars:
    Hey Rick if Rain doesn't give you his addy I know someone that has it lol ME
    robertgreen30:
    RCY Cigars:
    I hope you get audited.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    I have it too.... Just saying LOL!
    Rain:
    robertgreen30:
    RCY Cigars:
    I hope you get audited.
    LOL That's not nice
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Dang Randy, it was a pleasure knowing you, my fellow gun slinger
    Dude..I don't even know what to send Rick. Diamond banded Cubans?
    Rain:
    Goodluck, that is an eternal question
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Rain:
    Ohhhh, don't worry....Rick puts his pants on one leg at a time, that is, when he wears pants......Rick is a pro, no doubt about it.......His philosophy has always been: "Talk sh!t, get hit"....I think that you have a better than average chance of surviving this trade......lol.....Good luck....
    greg2648:
    Rain:
    Ohhhh, don't worry....Rick puts his pants on one leg at a time, that is, when he wears pants......Rick is a pro, no doubt about it.......His philosophy has always been: "Talk sh!t, get hit"....I think that you have a better than average chance of surviving this trade......lol.....Good luck....
    You are right about the talk sh!t part, whatever you do, just don't call him mommy
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    robertgreen30:
    greg2648:
    Rain:
    You are right about the talk sh!t part, whatever you do, just don't call him mommy
    I think he likes those big old elephant turds
    The buffalonian:
    robertgreen30:
    greg2648:
    Rain:

So Buffalo Meat, you want in too huh. Listening to Mr. Greg is always the setup. If you notice, I didn't close this thread yet. Send your addy over and now my trade offer will be closed for now. Thank you all for thought and I look forward to my trade with a part of the A-TEAM. Don't think I forgot, lol...
    RCY Cigars:
    The buffalonian:
    robertgreen30:
    greg2648:
    Rain:

So Buffalo Meat, you want in too huh. Listening to Mr. Greg is always the setup. If you notice, I didn't close this thread yet. Send your addy over and now my trade offer will be closed for now. Thank you all for thought and I look forward to my trade with a part of the A-TEAM. Don't think I forgot, lol...
    but the whole A team bit was so long ago , I ain't scurred bring it ! I've been aiming my sights at you for awhile but I got Tuccelli addy before yours. It's on like donkey kong
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    The buffalonian:
    RCY Cigars:
    The buffalonian:
    robertgreen30:
    greg2648:
    Rain:

but the whole A team bit was so long ago , I ain't scurred bring it ! I've been aiming my sights at you for awhile but I got Tuccelli addy before yours. It's on like donkey kong
    Ohhhhh Boy.......I cant believe what I just read......Please, Rick, for the love of God, dont eat the Buffalo....."For he knows not for what he has said"....
    RCY Cigars:
    The buffalonian:
    robertgreen30:
    greg2648:
    Rain:

An elephant never forgets.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Rain:
    Dude... You have dealings going on with Greg and Rick?! "now you're just somebody that I use to knowwwww"
    danielzreyes:
    Rain:
    Dude... You have dealings going on with Greg and Rick?! "now you're just somebody that I use to knowwwww"
    Someone man up and send me Rock's addy. Nevermind, I got it....gulp.
    Buffalo, I have tangled with Rick, and I will just go ahead and send my condolences to you now.
    marineatbn03:
    Buffalo, I have tangled with Rick, and I will just go ahead and send my condolences to you now.
    What did you do to make it out alive and tell us about it? SAW? Javelin? Apache?
    Rain:
    marineatbn03:
    What did you do to make it out alive and tell us about it? SAW? Javelin? Apache?
    Had to utilize some old SERE tactics, heavy on the RE part.
    marineatbn03:
    Its all good bro,I just re-enforced my mailbox and i do know how to tango!
    The buffalonian:
    marineatbn03:

It's just a trade for five sticks. What could go wrong, he knows their coming, lol.....

RCY Cigars:
    The buffalonian:
    marineatbn03:

It's just a trade for five sticks. What could go wrong, he knows their coming, lol.....

Exactly just a five stick blind trade, whats the worst that can happen ,lol
    The buffalonian:
    RCY Cigars:
    The buffalonian:
    marineatbn03:

Exactly just a five stick blind trade, whats the worst that can happen ,lol
    Some people can't count..