13»

Comments

• robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    The buffalonian:
    robertgreen30:
    The buffalonian:
    robertgreen30:
    The buffalonian:
    Rick Thank you for these great sticks!I cant wait to try all of them,especially the Feral and the GOF!!!BTW is that the Mexican experiment Tat ?
    and here you go
    Rick 03121430000305878737
    Randy 03121430000305878744
    Nice sticks Bill, and that is the Tat Mexican Experiment, If you don't want it I'll take it off your hands
    Oh no thats going in my 20 ct glass top for safe keeping
    Oh but I can hear it say, Smoke Me Bill, Smoke me now
    At least it's not like my bottle of Jameson Rarest Vintage Reserve that keeps yelling RedRum
    LMFAO
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Glad they made it to you guys. I know you both had some of those on your wish list. Now, if I only can get my half of this trade. Guess you both through me for a loop, lol. Freakin SOTL, made me send first then give me the shaft, lol...
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    RCY Cigars:
    Glad they made it to you guys. I know you both had some of those on your wish list. Now, if I only can get my half of this trade. Guess you both through me for a loop, lol. Freakin SOTL, made me send first then give me the shaft, lol...
    In my best gingerbread man voice...You're a monster.
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    Rain:
    RCY Cigars:
    In my best gingerbread man voice...You're a monster.
    i just loled^^. Don't worry my friend it will be there on Monday
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Was able to come home today. To get some things in order. Well, Rain Man and Buffalo Meat came through big time on their trades. At least one person knows how to count and he put in some excellent cigars. The other guy, well let's just say I think the cold air in NY is getting to him already, lol. Thank you guys for trading with me. I would trade with these guys again for sure. The first one is from Rain and then Buffaloian. Thank you again, both of you.
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    Glad they arrived safe
    Yep, enjoy them man!